Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
Flare was laughing all the way there, having so much fan as she ran ahead of Vaps...and then slipped, falling forward and sliding across the smooth kitchen floor, crashing into Arcanine's food dish and sending the food inside all over herself and the floor, crashing on the wall a little farther away. She was sprawled out face down on the floor, the food dish over her head. She gently lifted it out of her eyes and issued a small groan of pain and said "Ochies...."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Arcanine got quickly to his feet, his growling quite audible.

"Whoa, down boy," Vaps said, sliding infront of him, "It was an accident, no reason to get angry."

"Out of my way," Arcanine growled, glaring over at Flare.

"Look, you can have some of my dinner, happy?" Vaps asked.

Arcanine huffed a bit, before lying back down, still staring at Flare.

Phew, dodged a bullet there. Vaps thought, looking back at Flare, giggling a bit at how she looked with the food dish over her head, "You gotta work on those stops."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare nodded nervously and looked at Arcanine. "S-Sorry." She said sincerely, though she doubted it would do any good. She licked some of his food off her nose and got up, shaking the rest of a little. "Aww, my fur!" She said as she saw her proudly soft fur covered in dog food. She began to lick herself to clean out the food but it was clear she would need a bath later.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Vaps giggled a bit, "You're definately gonna need a bath, I can't wait to see you all wet." she teased.

"Sheesh, you don't waste any time. She hasn't even been here a day and you're already all over her, that's gotta be a new record." Arcanine laughed a bit.

Shaun walked into the kitchen, "Oh, was wondering where you two had gotten off to." He looked over at Flare, "Looks like you already got to your dinner, though I think you need some better table manners."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare blushed and said "I..I slipped, Im sorry Shaun." She blushed a little more as she sat up and brushed the bowl and most of the food off of herself. "P-Please give me my food." She asked, worried he would make her go hungry for wasting food, something she could understand easily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey relax, it's not that big a mess," Shaun said, thinking that's what she was worried about, "I made a bigger one just cooking it," he reached onto the counter and picked up two plates of food, "You sure you wouldn't prefer it at the table? It's okay with me."

Vaps quickly grabbed her plate, "Thankies," she smiled, knocking off a bit to Arcanine before sitting down at the table.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare continued to blush, but was thankful that Shaun and the others (except the obvious) were so forgiving and kind. She nodded and said "OK...I guess I can try a table." She went to the chair and studied it , looking carefully at it and how they sat in them, getting up and imitating how they sat successfully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aww, look at you, sitting at the table like a big girl." Vaps laughed a bit.

Shaun chuckled too as he sat down, "Oh yeah, Vaps a friend wants another Eevee, you up for a little work?"

"Sure, I think it's been long enough since last time." Vaps nodded, grabbing a bit of her lunch and swallowing it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare looked shocked. "Just like that? Dont you care about your child?" She asked, nut cruelly but still surprised. "I cant imagine giving away my child." She said softly as she looked at her food and ate a little.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course, don't worry Shaun is very careful with who he chooses. Plus I get to meet them before hand and choose for myself." Vaps smiled, "Besides, in the wild after a few months my child would just seperate anyways. Least this way there's a way to stay in contact if we want." Vaps explained.

"Uh, sorry Flare, guess that's something that's a bit strange to an uncaptured pokemon."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad