Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
The man laughed and pushed her on the bed. He then took off his pants, revealing his erect dick and pounced on his prey. He pinned her down so they were face to face and kissed her lips as he rubbed his dick against her pussy, before slamming it into her.
Trish only spat on the ground he phased through and went back to her crystal ball, she had allot more searching to do.

Iris hugged her master lovingly and waited for them to appear somewhere, she did not care where, the fact that she stiull existed said that her master loved her at least a little but.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rei screamed and moaned unsure what was pain and what was pleaseure, now far too weak to fight or resist.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gin took them back to his home and held her close, his cold body shacking just a bit "Iris...I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you and Sarah...you both must hate me...I know she does..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I dont master!" Iris said sincerely. "I love you! I will always love you! Thats why I exist." She looked sadly at her master and asked, "Would you like to talk to Sarah again? She might like you to if you talk to her...."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That's a good whore! Scream! Let the whole world hear you!" he yelled. Hunter slapped her ass and fucked her pussy harder, his hands then moving to her breasts, squeezing and slapping them.
Rei did just as hunter orderd, screaming louder and louder as pain slowly shifted to pleasure.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gin looked down at Iris and sighed "That's not why you exist.....maybe I should...if it's alright with you?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Iris nodded and said the word. She went limp in his arms for a second, her eyes closing. She slowly woke up then, coming to her senses. Sarah looked around and noticed she was in Gin's arms and began to tremble and shake. "P-Please...Please dont hurt me." She begged softly, frightened to no end by him, particularly since she was so close to him. She hugged him tightly, for the simple reason that there was nothing else to do and said "Please, please, I will be your pet, I will walk on four legs...just...dont hurt me." She put her face in his chest and Gin could feel her moist eyes as she began to cry silently, crossing her legs to keep herself from possibly soiling herself in fear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You're a whore! Just like your mother! I'm going to fuck you right in front of your fiance, and you'll tell him you love me! Then you're nothing, but a slut like your mom!" Hunter moaned as he fucked her pussy. "Right slut?"
Rei tried to remain speechless for a few moments until the last of her spirit shattered and she gave in "Yes master! I'm a slut like momma!" she moaned thrusting against hunter.

"...I...I don't...want a pet anymore...I want...to apologize...to do what I can to make right with you..." Gin said loud enough for Sarah to hear barely able to look her in the eyes.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah shook her head and continued to tremble. "Im sorry, Im sorry!" She begged into his chest. "I dont know what happened, I dont know whats happening, I didnt mean to fall asleep, Im sorry!" She seemed to be hardly able to hear him. Gin seemed pretty intent on raping her before, and turning her into a pet...now he was the opposite. This was to much for little Sarah, she did not know what to believe, and she hardly cared now to, she just wanted to stay out of pain, and submitting as hard as she could was a sure fire way to at least keep him from attacking her. "Im sorry, please forgive me...Im your pet, Im your cat, or dog, or whatever you want me to be. If you want I wont even talk anymore, I'll just bark or mew...but please master, please dont hurt me anymore!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)