Join our server on Discord

College Days (Yoosei/Kurtz)
As she walks alongside with Kurtz, she looked up at the dragon. "You definately got me so curious. I wonder what you have to say. I am so eager to get back home" she murmured cutely and poked her tongue out playfully.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Coming out of his thinking, Kurtz then blinked while looking onto the cute purple vixen, before nodding gently. "Yeah... let's just get there, shall we?" He murmured, walking slightly faster. The apartment wasn't too far away now- yet he seemed... impatient, to get what he wanted to say out.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noticing him walling slightly faster, Yoosei blinked softly but just smiled as she walked by his side, after all she was curious to know what he wanted to say. "It must be really important this thing you need to say, you are even speeding up" she poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I know, I know," Kurtz murmured softly, as they soon approached the apartments and began to climb up the steps once again, heading up the way to their room. Soon, they both were at the door to their apartment, as he pulled the key out and soon opened the door. "After you, cute thing."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiled and stepped inside, she couldn't help but wiggle her butt lightly yet teasingly. She then turned around to face him and smiles. "now, what did you had to tell me Kurtzie?" she asked curiously
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing hardly when seeing the vixen wiggle her butt, the dragon resisted for a moment before closing the door softly behind him. Within a moment, he sighed heavily, before then walking over to her. His arms moved up, before suddenly wrapping around the vixen and cuddling her close. Although his nervousness was the worst it had been in ages, he gulped, before he then whispered what he had to say in her ear. The three words that meant much to him.

"I love you."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei couldn't help but blush when he wrapped his arms around her. She had to admit that she loved the feeling of her body so close to his. Her ears then quickly perked up in the air as he whispered. Blushing even darkly, her eyes grew wide open. "..I love you too" was all that she was able of murmuring, still processing this entire moment in her mind.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You do?" Kurtz murmured softly to her, looking deeply into her eyes while being nervous. He didn't know if she was saying it out of the shock of his words, or if she really meant it. She observed her blush, before then speaking. "...I wanted to say it before, but I felt it'd be better saying it here. I love you Yoosei. Since a long while ago. I just... never felt like bringing it up in case you didn't feel the same." He explained, twitching his ears slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen looked up at him and smiled lovingly while blushing deeply still. "I fell in love with you some time ago. I was afraid too of telling about my feelings, I was afraid that it would ruin our friendship if you wouldn't feel the same for me" she murmured to him, her tail swishing frantically behind her in happiness.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"W-Well... I guess... t-that makes it more easier for me." Kurtz murmured, blushing and smiling happily as he now knew how she felt, nearing her muzzle before then gulping- suddenly pressing his lips to hers while cuddling her closer to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds