Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Mess Hall)

Ardeal stood up. "I'm finished with breakfast. Even if I wanted to eat more, I'm just too excited!"

Solia stood up as well. "How do they expect us to find our way out of here though?" she asked.

Dusk came running back to the table holding a scroll of parchment. He handed it to Solia. "This might help with that question," he panted. "It's a map of the castle." He looked at Quarry. "We have something to discuss with you, Quarry."

Quarry didn't look the slightest bit perturbed. He stood up and walked next to Dusk.

"Thank you," Solia said as Dusk and Quarry vanished in a cloud of shadows. "I guess Quarry gets a secret mission." She glanced over the map. "We're supposed to take the west exit of the Mess Hall and follow the hallway all the way to the courtyard. Let's go." She began her march to the door on the other side of the Mess Hall.

"Already taking initiative, I see," Ardeal sighed and followed her.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Hallway)

"Well, that's your sister, Ardeal. Hehe.." The dragoness giggles cutely as follows Solia with Faiz on her side, walking to the exit of the castle so they can start the mission.

"...Do you have any plans, Mika...?" Faiz asked while correcting his ponytail.

"Yes, I do, but need to know the situation first before executing...The soldiers may act earlier than us before we began attacking them." Mika explained assuredly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Castle Passage)

"The queen's soldiers might be stupid, but they are definitely well-trained," Ardeal said as they exited the mess hall into a long stone passageway leading to the courtyard. "I seriously doubt that they are high-ranked soldiers, seeing as how they're probably on a scouting mission or something."

Solia smiled cheerily as she marched onward. "Oh we'll give them pain for sure," she commented. "Those soldiers won't know what hit them, kyah!" She punched the air and struck a victory pose, as if they had already successfully completed the mission.

Ardeal scratched his head nervously. "Yeah...we sure will....heh heh..."

The OCA
(Castle Passage)

"No doubt about it. We almost get caught off-guard when we tried to escape from them." Mika stucks out tongue playfully, wagging her tail from left to right. "But still, not many of them are well-trained. Some still quite dumb and easy to get fooled."

Faiz knew what Mika wants, and agreed without hesitate. There are plenty of attacks that could do a silent kill to normal enemy such as non-mage soldiers, but they will choose an attack that doesn't leave a trace.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Courtyard)

Solia sighed blissfully as they entered the courtyard full of dead trees. The sun was still obscured behind light gray clouds which caused the castle and the surrounding area to be shrouded in a pale light, causing the different shades of gray on the stones of the castle to be amplified to a point that made the atmosphere somewhat saddening. "I'm more excited to see what Lunatio is like. It sounds like an ancient and mystical town to me."

Ardeal looked at her curiously. "Yeah, keep imagining that." He looked to Mika. "So, we'll get the job done quickly and be back here before nightfall, am I correct?" He was fully confident in all of their abilities.

The OCA
(Courtyard)

The wolf let out sigh of relief as able to see and feel the sunlight after being hidden underground. He prefer to be outside more than being inside. "You can have a time to explore Lunatio and spying secretly at the same time..." Faiz said as slowly kneels with his back facing her so she can climb onto his back.

"Yes, but we can finish this in short time. Climb on my back. We'll skip walking and moving faster." Mika stated. "This is to ensure that the soldiers would not spot us."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Courtyard)

Solia rolled up the map and tucked it into her robes. She clambered up onto Faiz's back and buried her face into his long, soft, dark hair, her arms hanging firmly around his neck so she wouldn't fall.

Ardeal climbed onto Mika's back and held on tightly, making sure he wouldn't fall either. "Well, I feel almost sorry for the poor saps that we're about to eliminate. They don't even stand a chance."

"Agreed," Solia confirmed cheerily. "Northward to Lunatio, then!!" she shouted and pointed a finger in the direction of the ancient town.

The OCA
(Courtyard)

"...A job is a job...We already know the queen is bad...and the soldiers automatically labeled bad as well." Mika stated while stood up with Ardeal on her back.

The wolf gently hold Solia's legs while slowly stood up straight before taking a small step and start moving fast to the north. Mika follows Faiz from behind, but she waits till there are some space between her brother and herself, so if the soldier spot Faiz and Solia without Faiz realise, Mika will kill the soldier instantly. After a few seconds, Mika then starts moving, carrying her lvoer on her back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Deadwood Plains)

Solia meditated silently as she clung on to Faiz's back. She kept her senses open in order to be able to pick up if soldiers were nearby. Knowing that the soldiers' camp was north of Lunatio, there was no telling how many soldiers might be scouting around.

Laid out before the grand castle were sprawling plains dotted with dead trees like the ones found in the castle courtyard. A soft breeze rustled the brown, dry grass. Stems of wilted flowers from long ago still remained persistent to exist and were easily tousled by the wind. Mountains could be seen as to west and to the north, a small village was slightly visible. Even further north was an enormous forest.

If there were soldiers around, they would be easily spotted. Solia took this into consideration and increased her concentration. She also knew that they would also be easily spotted.

Ardeal kept his hand on his sword hilt in case they were ambushed, which seemed very unlikely seeing as how they would be able to see if an enemy was coming or not. Still, he hoped that there would be no trouble.

The OCA
(Deadwood Plains)

With the two fursona carrying their partners on their back, their move forward to Lunatio faster than normal human could go without stopping. They need to do and finish the task given as quickest as possible, but carefully. All their way, the fursonas didn't spot any incoming danger which might disrupt their plan.

In a few minutes, Faiz and Mika saw the small village of Lunatio appear in front of their vision. "We're here, Solia...Look forward...." Faiz said softly, still holding Solia in care.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds