Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
(Um, well, when he finds his next slave, that would be interesting)

Silvia whimpered, never being called a slut before and never having been ordered to do such a thing, but she loved Alex so much, she loved him with all her hear and this was a small price to pay for his happiness. She sucked and licked and kissed until her small mouth was sore but did not cease until her master came, and then she swallowed as much as she could before passing out, her small naked body being overtaken by her new master's lust.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned in pleasure as his cum shot out, covering his adorable little slave. He smiled and pet her small head, liking the future he now had. "You are mine, Silvia. Forever."

------------------

The female Zangoose ran into the tall grass as Alex ran after it with Silvia. "Damn it, it got away," the year older man sighed. He then looked at Silvia and asked, "Can you find that Zangoose, Silvia?"
"Yes master." Silvia said obediently, running along side her master. She was now four and a half feet tall, but still a little to small for real sex, though she had gotten much better at pleasing Alex. She no longer called him anything but master and was very timid and obedient in his presence. A blue outline formed around her for a moment as she closed her brilliant red eyes and the Zangoose was suddenly shot into the air, hovering a few yards away. "I cant hold her for very long master." Silvia said mentally with a strained voice. "Please hurry!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded and ran under the Zangoose and ordered Silvia to drop the blue field. When she did, the Zangoose fell into his hands and he held on tightly as it tried to free herself. "Good job Silvia! And now," Alex smiled as he reached into his pocket and took out a small vial and with some effort, poured it down her throat. The pokemon quickly stopped fighting and Alex dropped her down gently. "Silvia, can you translate for me?" he asked. "Tell her that the potion will make it hard to move, and that she is now my pet and sex slave. If she says anything back, tell me what alright?"
Silvia nodded but answered "She already knows human, though she cant speak it." She informed him. Zangoose let out a furry of poke curses and slanders, trying to escape his grasp in vain. When Silvia looked up to translate she simply said "The Zangoose says no."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Does she now?" laughed Alex as he reached down and began massaging the Zangoose's clit with his fingers. "With the potion keeping her moving too fast, or much why don't you come over here and help share her with me, Silvia?"
(Do you control Zangoose or do I?)

Silvia smiled and said "If thats what you want master...would you like me to be rough or soft on her? And also, would you like me to use my mind powers at all?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Is it okay if you do it? You're a better roleplayer than me, if you ask me))

"Hmm...Rough. She needs to learn her place. Also yes, use your mind powers on her," Alex smiled. "Do what you can to make her succumb to my will, and for her to be my slave."
"As you wish master." Silvia said with a small bow and walked over to the weakly squirming Zangoose. "Z-Zan..Zangoose." It protested as her sex was tampered with. "Whats wrong? Do you not like what master is doing to you?" She asked inside of the pokemons head. Zangoose shook her head and answered "St-Stop you bitch! Make him stop! You can do it, your stronger than a human!" Silvia did not dignify that with a response, instead coming out to the weakened pokemon, reaching into her fur and twisting her nipples a bit. "Ow! Stop!" It cried out in its head. "Why do you resist this? You know you want it, your a slut like every other female in the world. Your a slut in need of taming, we just need to find out what your breaking point is." Silvia said as she backed away and slid out of her komono. She no longer had her natural protection against the elements, Alex had ripped it off her when she was still a Ralts, so with Alex's position she wore some human clothes to keep her sensitive body safe. She pressed her naked, warm body against Zangoose's and kissed her softly on the lips. "Let go, please, I dont want to hurt you, the master does not want to hurt you." She almost begged the new pokemon. Zangoose only cursed in her head and damned her, and then screamed as Silvia began to harass her breasts again and drove into her mind. "Im sorry master." Silvia said as she stepped back, blushing a bit. "Im no good at being rough....please punish me later for it, that way I might learn." She said humbly, looking down in shame, though her mind was still digging into the Zangoose's memories.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Noted. See into her mind, find a weak spot in her, find her breaking point," Alex ordered, as he walked over to the Zangoose and took off his shoe and sock and began rubbing his foot against her clit and pussy. "See? Doesn't that feel good? Be a good girl and obey your Master, turn into a good little love slut, like my Silvia here. Obey me."