Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Mess Hall)

Masquerade smiled, although his mouth was pretty much the only thing on his face that wasn't obscured by his mask. "No need to be so formal," he laughed.

A few women exited the kitchen and brought several plates to the table and set a plate in front of Mika, Faiz, Quarry, Ardeal, and Solia.

Masquerade gestured to the food. "Help yourself."

"Thank you," Quarry, Ardeal, and Solia all said simultaneously. They all began to stack their plates full of the delicious food.

Masquerade looked at Faiz. "I've got a gift for you," he said. "I've decided make you one of my top generals. Your power puts you above everyone else and we need someone like you to be in a commanding position. So, do you accept this?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Mess Hall)

Mika and Faiz nods and began filling their plate with the food till it reach a quarter-palm height before starting eating slowly yet politely. At the same time, Faiz listen Masquerade's statements.

"...I'm not sure I should take this position....During my adventures with my sister...we command to each other spontaneously....and sometimes we do whatever we think best..." Faiz said softly as munching the food before gulp it down. "....I refer to be like other soldiers...I'm sorry..." He lowers his head.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Mess Hall)

Masquerade frowned. "I'm sorry to say that you will never be like the other soldiers." He sighed. "Have you ever heard of the term 'Divine Form' before? You've witnessed it once already when you were fighting Aussa. The Divine Form is a transformation from a stable state to an unstable state, which causes a person's power to be magnified by at least 100 times. However, because the person is unstable, they could easily lose control, kind of like how Aussa did. I know you have the power to use Divine Form; Dusk told me so. Now, imagine that you were out fighting with the other soldiers, and the situation arises in which you must use your Divine Form. You could lose control and not only kill the enemies, but also your nearby allies."

Ariadne blushed with shame and looked down at her plate solemnly.

Masquerade noticed this. "Ariadne here has already experienced the loss of control and has witnessed the consequences."

Solia had been listening intently the whole time while munching down her breakfast. She turned her gaze to Ariadne. So, she's got a Divine Form then? Solia thought. She must be really powerful.

"Now think wisely on your decision, Faiz," Masquerade spoke. "If you wish not to become a general, that's your deal; I won't force you. But let me tell you, if anything goes wrong or I lose a large chunk of my army because you lose control, the punishment is personal execution by me." He had a stern expression on his face that turned quickly into one of sadness. "I'm sorry, but when Ariadne lost control, I lost someone very important to me that insisted on fighting on the front lines. I refuse to lose anyone else because we who have power can't control it."

The OCA
(Mess Hall)

" This is why Ariadne acting strange yesterday.." Mika thought while munching the good with her eyes glaring to Ariadne. "She must went through hard time..."

"I do know about Divine Form...." Faiz thought once he listen Masquerade's replies. He also experience the same thing before, bit her sister never tell about it. "I do heard Aussa mention Divine Form...but I didn't take it seriously...I prefer not to take the commandi-"

Just before Faiz finish his sentence, Mika interrupted. "Brother...Just take it...for the sake of safety...I know how Ariadne feel when she lost control...and kill her allies..." She lowering her head a little bit before continued. "....Plus I can feel the huge effect till it almost take my life away...once you're in Divine form several years before, and now it's still happen...Luckily I manage to warn everyone..." She still kept her head lowered, didn't have a will to look her bother. "...I'm sorry for keeping this secret...I don't want you to think about it much.."

The wolf looking to his sister with his ears lowered a little bit. "I guess you are right, sister..." He then look to Masquerade before noded "...I take the commanding position..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Mess Hall)

Masquerade sighed in relief. "I'm glad you both understand so well. The general position isn't really a position of command, but a position of restraint. But the true horrors of Divine Form have yet been discussed." He looked at Ariadne. "I know it's hard, but tell them the entire story."

Ardeal, Solia, and Quarry, along with everyone else at the table, looked to Ariadne expectantly.

She sighed. "Alright, then. I'm sure you've all heard about the Million Man Massacre. Many people thought it was a legend, but it was an actual event. My troop along with Aussa's was sent to patrol a nearby fortress where a massive amount of the queen's soldiers were stationed. The object of the mission was to wipe them out and send them away from the fortress. However, we did not plan on the queen being there. She knocked Aussa out immediately and our troops were decreasing in number. Knowing that I had no other choice, I unleashed Divine Form. I fought the queen for what seemed like an eternity, and then I snapped. I had been fighting for too long. I lost control. The flower petals that surround me in Divine Form went crazy and started slashing away at both enemy and ally alike. I drove the queen into a retreat and was left killing men left and right, not discriminating between good and evil. After a while, I passed out and awoke in the infirmary here. Masquerade told me that the death count of that battle was at least 5,000, maybe even more. The million part was just an exaggeration to emphasize the horror of Divine Form. But that still doesn't changed the fact that I killed so many..." she broke off, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Alright. You don't have to say anymore," Masquerade interrupted and hugged her. "I hope you all now fully understand."

The OCA
Mika and Faiz pause eating while listen to Ariadne's story without looking on her. "...We are very sorry to hear that...Ariadne..." Mika spoke in low tone, trying to calm her down. "...My brother and I knew about the Million Man Massacre legend, a few days after we both went unconscious once my brother unleash the first stage of Divine Form...For me that time, it was quite deadly...We are understand the effect of Divine Form, and I believe my brother able to control his first stage of Divine Form during his battle with Aussa..." She went silent for a moment before continued. "...I have the Divine Form as well...but I didn't use it...afraid it might went beyond my limit..."

In the meantime, Faiz resume his eating as keeping himself quiet while letting Mika explain their Divine Form, since she knew everything.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Mess Hall)

Ariadne finally stopped sobbing and continued to pick at her breakfast.

"Well, as long as we all understand each other," Masquerade said and smiled reassuringly. "Now that all of that business is out of the way, I think it's time for some field testing. There was a small platoon of the queen's soldiers located north of Lunatio, which is the village north of this very castle. We can't let the soldiers know about our headquarters, let alone about the village. Therefore, they must be exterminated. I want you, Faiz, to take your sister, Ardeal, and Solia into the meadow north of Lunatio where the platoon had been spotted camping out. Think of it as a performance test. Take no prisoners. If one word about the village makes it to the queen, then all of the villagers' lives will be at stake. Understood?"

The OCA
(Mess Hall)

Faiz nodded from Masquerade's explanation while munching the food under his maw. "Civilian's safety is our concern...We'll finish this in no time..." He replied telepathically.

"Lunatio...Faiz and I have been there before, well...to be precise, before the queen declare us as a criminal for a very obvious reasons...I hope the village landscape change a little bit...so it's easy for us to make a move." Mika said assuredly, a plan already popped out in her mind and waiting to be executed.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Mess Hall)

Masquerade frowned. "I'm afraid the town and surrounding hasn't changed much at all, except, like Conscendo, Lunatio has turned completely against the queen, even though she has no idea that the town of Lunatio exists." He shrugged his shoulders as he finished the last of his breakfast. "You should be able to navigate fairly well though. Seeing as how the soldiers are stupid enough to camp out in the open should give you insight on how easily this mission will be executed." He stood up from the table. "When you're ready, head to and cross the courtyard to the Great Hall where you will exit from the castle gate. From there, simply head north. No turns or anything. Just head north. You'll find your way there, no problem." He started walking away.

Aussa, Dusk, and Ariadne all stood up from the table to follow him. Aussa bowed to Faiz, Dusk waved goodbye to Solia and Ardeal, and Ariadne blushed and winked at Mika.

"Yes! Our first mission!" Ardeal exclaimed. "Time to begin our campaign to bring down that wicked queen!"

The OCA
(Mess Hall)

"Okay!" Mika give a sign of respect to all the leaders while replying Ariadne's wink with a wide cute smile.

Faiz bowed his head to Aussa with a slight smile, eating the last piece of food left on his plate.

The dragoness gulp and emptied a glass of milk slowly, so they can start their mission. "So, you all ready to start working?" Mika said.

"Fine for me, sister..." Faiz replied while gulping down the milk before stood up.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds