Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Mai walked out for a second and found some Saxon guards. "Get a doctor," she ordered and the two ran off. She then walked back in and looked at Elva. "A doctor will come and take you away to heal you. Don't worry, they'll only help you," she said, then looked at Silvia and put her arm around her. "Once we're alone we'll talk about you and Elva..."
A doctor soon came and took Elva away, her pitiful mews echoing as she begged to not be separated from her mistress. Silvia stayed on te bed, a mess in her head, a huge jumble of thoughts that were both hers and not hers, a jumble that she could not sort. Mai could choose to help either one of them, though if she undid the potions effects on Silvia, then the proud warrior would probably kill her.

---------

Grace moaned and panted harder as her breasts were massaged intensely by Hunter, and also nearly came again as her G spot was attacked. Suddenly, she was in pain. Something penetrated her ass and instead of moans and pants, she gasped and screamed. She was not a big fan of anal sex, and this time was no different. Tears came out of her eyes in earnest now as she actually cried from her pain and began to struggle weakly. "St-Stop!" She cried out, trying to make Hunter slow down and withdraw from her tight ass.

---------

Alexander smiled at this as well. Full moon? IT had to be a full moon, of course. He looked down at her and continued to stroke her, one hand going under her to play with her breasts a little, simply sliding his finger tips around but not over her nipples, teasing as his other hand stroked her ass and tail.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How you feeling?" Mai finally asked. "We best talk this out now, rather than later."

-------------

"Grace....Grace," Hunter whispered, trying to come her down. The tentacle pulled out, and increased his efforts on her G-spot, trying to make her feel better, and filled with pleasure instead of pain.

--------------

The Neko moaned again, though louder this time. "P-papa!" she moaned. "N-no more teasing Papa!" she whispered, moaning more and more as her body was pleasured.
Silvia nodded and said "My head hurts...I dont even know where to start." She shook her head and looked up at Mai, some purple still in her eyes. "I feel so...conflicted." She groaned, her head throbbing hard.

------

Grace began to calm down right away and lay her head on his chest as he continued to thrust into her, exhausted from everything that had happened and the sudden pain. "Th-Thank you.." she moaned softly. Suddenly she was bucking again as lust drove into her once more. "I-Im going to cum!" She moaned as she bounced atop him, she was near her brink, she could take no more.

-----

Alexander decided to keep teasing despite his pets please and began to rub her nipples now, thumbing and rolling them in his expert hands as his other hands pleasurably rubbed her ass. He felt a throbbing now in his own loins but that could wait until his fun was done.

----------

Serenity fell onto the bed with very little effort on Axel's part and curled up slightly beneath him, his blush and position rendering her a hundred times cuter. "I-I dont know." She admitted, completely knew to what he wanted to do to her. "Just do...what you want to do master." She said smiling timidly up at him, her blush still firmly in place, her body begging for more touching, any kind of touching.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"The past is the past Silvia, is it so hard to let it go? To forgive and forget Elva?" Mai asked.

---------------------

"Hold on my Queen, I want you to hold on," Hunter whispered as he did not lose a beat in his fucking. His cock moved like a piston, not slowing down but instead seemingly going faster and getting bigger inside Grace's perfect pussy. It was as though they were made for one another.

-----------------

"Nya! P-papa!" the Neko shuddered as he rubbed her nipples. She looked at him with pleading eyes, but closed them and moaned loudly as she was teased still. "Papa, please!"

-------------------

Axel nodded and licked his lips as his robe disappeared. He moved down on the fairy and kissed her cute breast, and licked the nipple, before sucking on her right tit. As he did this, his cock hardened and Serenity could probably feel it rubbing against her pussy.
Silvia shook her head. "Not so easy...and for some reason...I just cant let it go. I want to hurt that cat miss. I want to make her live in the zoo with that cyclops for the rest of her life so we can watch it and laugh as she screams...I dont know why." She said sadly.

------

"Ahhh! Gods! Hunter I-Im sorry!" Grace moaned just as she came, Arching her back beautifully, crying out as an explosive orgasm rocking her whole body and ravaging her mind with lust and pleasure, leaving her glassy eyed and senseless, the power of the super strength fucking literally making her pass out a few seconds afterward.

-----------

"What do you want pet? Do you want me to stop?" Alexander asked as he slid a finger up and down her tender lips once. "What is it my pet?" He asked, doubling his teasing.

------

Serenity blushed madly as he came down on tip of her and kissed her breasts. "Ah...Oh master..that feels...Ah!" She moaned as he suddenly licked her nipple and then began to suck it, the sensation rocketing through her virgin system, making her moan and blush harder. She squirmed cutely beneath him and paused for a second as she felt his hard cock rub agaisnt her tender pussy lips. She blushed a little harder then and began to grin her pussy gently on his cock, teasing him but drawing extreme amount of pleasure from it, her virgin slit at least three times as senstive as a humans and twice as tight on the inside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Are you jealous? You know everything I do for her I'd do for you," Mai said. "Don't you?"

------------------------

Feeling her have her climax, hearing her moan, sent Hunter over the edge, and he filled Grace will all the cum from his orgasm, making sure not one drop went anywhere, but inside his wife. Moaning until he was done, Hunter gently put Grace on the bed and put the blanket over her, smiling at her.

-------------------------

"N-no! Papa don't stop, don't stop, don't!" she begged. "N-Neko-chan want more. Neko-chan want to make love with Master! Can Neko-chan do that?" she whimpered, looking as though she was about to cry.

--------------------------

Axel moaned as his cock was rubbed against her and he moved up so they were better align, and the mage kissed his slave on the lips. "Are you ready for me to to make love with you?" he asked. "It'll hurt for a bit, but then it will be perfect, I swear."
Grace moaned softly as she was laid down and opened her eyes just a little bit. "P-Please..." she whispered. "My people...my people..." She then closed her eyes, unable to stay awake, her mind finally shutting down for the day.

-----

"Yes...and no." Silvia said still sound confused, "I cant explain it, and its getting worse...I love you so much mistress...I do! I want you all for me, even if that meant raping Grace, you are more important now! But...your so important...I just cant share you!" She cried hugging and kissing Mai.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Even through all this, she is still pure," Hunter whispered, before laying on the bed as well, under the blanket and cuddling up to his wife and slave.

---------------------------

"Elva feels for me, the same way," Mai said, holding back Silvia. "You two need to learn how to share! She loves me, and you love me, so you have to share. IF you keep treating Elva like crap, I'll focus more on her, but if you treat her equally, I can go back to fucking both you, and doesn't that sound better?" Mai asked. "What are you afraid of? You know I won't leave you. I love you, Silvia, but I love Elva as well."
(Merry Christmas! lol)

Alexander stopped and flipped her onto her back on the bed and pulled something out from under the bed. It was a box with little crackers shaped like smiling kitties. "Here." He said placing one on her lips. The crackers were full of a powerful kind of catnip, it would drive her sexually crazy, and thus make her seek pleasure in anyway she could, even masturbating or grinding on the bed. He loved to watch his kitties react to that.

---------

Serenity moaned softly and looked a little frightened. "I trust you master...please dont make it hurt to bad." She asked softly as she rubbed her pussy on his dick a little more, her sensitive, frail body still pressed beneath him, her eyes wide as she waited for what would happen next.

------------

Grace, surprisingly enough, cuddled back against him, curling up into his chest and pressing her warm body against him. She was warm and soft, her skin smooth, her hair fragrant as it tickled Hunter's nose.

-------------

"But I want you for me! All for me! That cat slut should just be our toy! Our pain slut! Now she is my equal even though I was first..." She shrugged away from Mai and said "Please...I just need time to think...go see how the cat bitch is doing. I bet she is getting raped, she is jus so goddamn rapable."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)