Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Silvia screamed in pain and tears began filled her eyes as he pinched her clit harshly. It was the worst pain the small pokemon had ever experienced in her short life and probably one of the worst she would ever feel in a long life. When he released her clit she began to cry softly as he rubbed it, still sending pain from her sore, sensitive clit. He whispered her name into her ear and she whimpered in response. "P-Please Alex...please stop, it hurts...y-you never hurt me." She begged silently, afraid to receive more punishment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"And my Dad never hurt me! He was my father, he loved, he never even hit me, but now...now he's gone! He's dead, he's left you, and he's left me! You're all I have left!" Alex screamed. "You won't leave me though....I'll make sure of it," he whispered before, rubbing his finger against her small undeveloped breast. "I want you to feel pain, like I feel...To have someone who promised never to hurt you, to make you feel horrible...." he whispered as he used his other hand to rub her clit gently. "And its Master. Not Alex, Master Alex...slave"
Silvia whimpered and began to sob and push against him again. "A-Alex...stop! I dont like! I dont like! Ra-lts! Alts, alts ra." She cried, trying to get out from beneath him. She was terrified now. He had never made her call him master before, he was her trainer, her care taker, basically her father....and now...and now he was doing strange things to her. "Please...it hurts..its t-to sensitive.. Ra..ralts..." Her clit was throbbing and her nipples were on fire, her sensitive flesh unused to any touching at all, like the skin behind a finger nail. But that made her skin soft and warm and delicate. Everywhere Alex touched it felt as though her could break through her skin with only a little bit of pleasure, and even the slight air conditioning was hurting her everywhere.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at his Pokemon and closed his eyes. Part of him wanted to stop, wanted to stop hurting Silvia, but...he just couldn't. "You hurt? Then let Master make his slave feel good," he whispered to her, before kissing her lips again, being softer and gentler than the first time, but he still pushed in his tongue to explore her mouth. "Don't you love Master? Then don't disobey him, slave. Obey me."
Silvia still had tears streaming from her eyes and her small, warm body trembled beneath his, but at least she stopped struggling. She did not even fully understand what had happened, not in all the confusion. What had happened to Alex's father? She did not know, all she knew was that Alex was now doing strange, mean things to her for the first time, and it was scary, but she would not resist.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Do you want to rp like this a bit more or timeskip?))

Alex wiped Silvia's tears away and looked at her, his anger still there. "My father is gone. Dead...Killed...Why though?" he asked. "He never killed, never robbed, never did anything bad! But it doesn't matter. He's gone," Alex whispered, before his hands moved up and he grab the small Ralts and lifted her up. "You...you'll never leave me right? You'll stay with me..." he said, half commanding, half hoping as he kissed Ralts again. I'll make sure of it, he thought.
As Silvia dangled naked, helplessly before him, her eyes full of tears, she looked into Alex's pained eyes and began to cry again. "M-My fault..M-My f-fault master!" She bawled still hanging at arms length. "I-If I was not here, d-den you could have b-been w-with him and saved him! I-Im sorry! I never leave you master!" She cried, her arms reaching for him. "Im slave for you, because I love you master..."

(A little longer, and then were do we time skip to? His first digislut? Zangoon?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Through all of his rage, sadness, and frustration, Alex felt Silvia's kind words. "Good...Good...Stay with me forever, as my slave," Alex begged/ordered, and hugged the small Ralts. "P-prove to me. You'll do anything for me," he ordered and walked over to a couch with Silvia. He gently put her down, and unzipped his pants, and pulled down his underwear, revealing his erect dick. "Obey me, Silvia. Lick and suck on my dick," he ordered as he saw next to her, his erect cock standing up.

((Huh?))
(Who far do we time skip? To Alex's next captured whatever?)

Silvia looked at it for a moment with fear but then nodded to Alex. She then took the head of his cock in her mouth and began to gently suck on it. She was a very small pokemon and was hardly able to fit just that little bit into her mouth, but she was doing the best she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Oh. Hmmm...Well first off, any time period you want to explore?))

"Good....Good...If its too big to suck on it, kiss and lick it, Silvia," Alex instructed. "Make your Master cum," he whispered, petting her soft head. "There's a good slut. A very good slave."