Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Yup. Good work slut." He said, not lowering the contraption, leaving the control in the chair. "I think I will go get something to drink and take care of a few things, I would like it if you stayed here...dont go anywhere." He said with an evil smirk as he left her hanging, being forced to support her body weight on her toes and arms.

--------

Ang swallowed as much as she could but when the cum spurted all over her she moaned and came, arching her back as she did, unable to hold out any longer as she felt the warm stuff cover her. She then went limp and began to slump, tired from the sex and her hacking, not to mention the pregnancy. She did lick the cum off her fingers as she weakly said "I love you master, I love being with you, being fucked by you and making you happy." the poor girl was almost passed out from her pleasure, moaning and bouncing on his cock as best she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain was in pain, and Mike knew it. That's why he left her, to enjoy it. "Master!" Rain cried, though she doubted he would help. Oh no.... she though as her toes ached.

-----------------

Alex smiled and petted her body and humped her pussy more, before moaning and shooting his cum into her pussy, and enjoyed that for as long as he could. After unleashing him cum into her, Alex picked her up bridal style. "I'm putting you to rest inside," he said and kissed her forehead, and admired his work. A once holy and goddess like Digimon, reduced to his little slut. "I love you, my little slutty angel."
Mike left her there for at least five minutes, five whole minutes of standing on her toes, her arms tied to make it painful to stay how she was, a chain noose around her neck to force her to remain on her toes...or die. He returned sipping a soda, and looked at her as one would when they remembered that they had left their T.V. on. "Oh there you are slut." He said with a smile, standing before her. "Tell me, how do you feel? Be truthful."

-------

Angy smiled and closed her eyes as she was taken away. She was all his now, Alex had broken her, and now she loved him. If ever she found out that he had been the one that sent the humans to her woods however, that would quickly change. Perhaps after she was tucked in it would be time to check up on Flare, Silvia or Ren.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Please....Master....Your slave doesn't feel too good," Rain whimpered, looking like she was about to break down in tears.

------------------

Alex placed her on a bed and admired her a bit more before kissing her forehead and leaving her. He had been thinking about what he did to her, and part of him was full of guilt, but it was for his own greater good. She was safe now...perhaps one day, he would tell her and hope for the best. One day....

He left ot Ren's room and knocked twice, before opening the door. "Silvia? Ren?" he greeted, opening the door and walking in, smelling of sex from his and Angy's love making.
"Well, just tell me what hurts." Mike said, opening his soft drink and pulling out a cube of ice. "I can numb it with this." He said cruely as he placed the cold ice on her right nipple. "Is that any better?"

-------------

Ren was alone in the room, cradling her beloved egg tenderly in her arms. She looked up at Alex and held her egg tighter. "Y-Yes master Alex?" She asked timidly, fearing the time had come to take her from her most precious cargo.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ah!" Rain gasped, feeling the cold ice cube. "P-please M-Master....Your slave's toes hurt alot," she whimpered.

-------------------

"Where is Silvia, slave?" Alex asked, looking around. He walked over and placed his hand on their egg, petting it. "How is our child doing?" he asked, rubbing the egg softly.
Ren shrugged and said "She left to go take care of Flare I think." Ren had not seen Flare yet so she did not know what she was like. Axel would be wise to keep it like that. "As for my child..." She said putting her face next to the egg, smiling as she felt it move and helped warm it. "All good, she is all fine." She said, stroking the hard shell tenderly. She loved her egg allot, that much was certain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Your child? I believe you mean, our child," Alex said. he then leaned down and kissed Ren's furry cheek, liking the feeling of her soft fur against his lips. He then moved a hand to rub her breast, but stopped himself. Later... he thought. After giving Ren a quick kiss on the lips, Alex left the room to find his favorite slut, Silvia. "I'll be back!" he waved goodbye, leaving. He walked out of the room, closing the door and then to Flare's room, and knocked twice once more, before opening it and peering inside.
Ren began to tighten her hug on her egg once more as she felt him begun to grope her breasts and kiss her, already beginning to whimper. But then he stopped and simply kissed her, making Ren sigh with relief. She was still sore from the child birth and being fucked would be painful for at least another few hours. She smiled weakly as he left and kissed her egg gently, laying back down and snuggling with her beloved child.

Silvia and Flare were on the bed, Flare was fast asleep on Silvia's lap, curled up cutely and snoring contently as Silvia stroked her Fur gently. She saw Alex peek in and made the "pleased dont make noise." sign with a finger to her lip and smiled at him and then down at the furry pokemon she was stroking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded and instead, used their telepatic link they shared with one another. How is the poor girl doing? he thought, looking at Flare. And I thought I told you to stay with my child? he added, though the smile on his face reassured Silvia he was okay with her disobeying him. Don't worry. You can make it up to me later.

Edited

As he said these words, Alex's tentacle moved out of his body and like a snake, slithered out back to Ren. The thing moved like it had a mind of its own and it turned as though it saw Ren and her egg. It moved closer and pushed itself against its phallic head, as though it kissed her. It then moved back and wrapped itself around a familiar book, the FIRST, the one that held the pictures of Silvia and Alex and pulled it back, leaving the Renamon and her egg alone as it came back to Alex and he took it in his hands. He opened the book and smiled as he saw the first picture it had. It was back when he was around 15, when he still lived with his dad. His poor mother died giving birth to him, and they lived alone mostly.

---------------------------

"Son! Alex! Hey Alex!" Alex's father, Marcus yelled. The young teen looked up from the TV and turned it off, walking over. "Yeah Dad?" he asked. The older man smiled and got out a bag, and opened it slowly and took something out. "Happy birthday, kid..." he smiled as he held a Pokegg. "You're past due for your own pokemon."

"Dad..." whispered Alex.

"The lady at the day care said it would hatch soon, so I'll leave you alone to make sure she bonds with you," Marcus cut off, walking out the door. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

"O-okay Dad....Wait! She!?" Alex asked as he felt the egg move and bit and he quickly placed it on the ground. "Huh?