Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Guest Room)

Solia chuckled sleepily. "Of course not," she said. "Come on in."

Ariadne nodded and stepped into the room.

Solia gestured to the beds. "As you can see, I'm dealing with quite a tired group of people," she said.

Ardeal was starting to stir from the conversation, but Quarry was still snug in his bed snoring.

Solia walked over to Faiz and kissed him on the cheek. "We're needed," she whispered into his ear.

Ariadne walked over to Mika. "H-hey, Mika, i-it's time t-to get up," she said softly and touched her arm gently. She looked at Ardeal. "You need to get up to," she giggled. A small cloud of pink flower petals appeared beneath Ardeal and flipped him out of the bed and sent him tumbling to the floor.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Guest Room)

Faiz's ears twitch and nodded, slowly lifts his body and sit at the edge of the bed before stretching his body a bit.

The dragoness smile slightly and lifts her body as well, yawning softly by covering her mouth without realise her cleavage can be seen clearly under her loosen shirt. She chuckles softly as seen Ardeal being thrown off the bed. "...Good morning, Adriane..." She greeted.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Guest Room)

"Ouch!" Ardeal exclaimed as he arose from the floor. "Yeah, good morning, Ariadne. Don't you think that was a bit drastic?"

Ariadne blushed as Mika spoke to her, but she just ignored Ardeal. "Masquerade requires all of you now. But seeing as how you just woke up, I think he would be willing to allot you time to prepare yourselves." Ariadne pulled out a golden whistle from her white dress. "Blow this when you're ready for me to take you to him. It's a long walk from here to the mess hall. That's why I'll take you. Just call me when you're ready." She disappeared in her usual manner, a cloud of petals falling to the floor.

Solia giggled and yawned. "She sure is an interesting person." Solia stretched her arms and wandered into the bathroom to brush her hair. "Someone wake up Quarry please," she called out.

Quarry was still snoring in his bed.

The OCA
(Guest Room)

"Thank you...and kindly wait for our call..." Mika took the white whistle from Ariadne while nodding. "She sure is, Solia..." She said as shooks her long messy hair and combs it using her claws, and almost forgot Adriane. "Ariadne kinda ignoring ya.. hehe." She stucks out tongue playfully while tying her hair into ponytail.

Faiz stood up and approaches Quarry, slowly nudging his arm. "Quarry...wake up...We're going out for a breakfast..." He said softly and near whisper on Quarry's ear.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Guest Room)

Solia laughed as she exited the bathroom, her hair neatly brushed. She smoothed the wrinkles out of her robes with her hand until they looked presentable. "It seems that Ariadne only has eyes for you, Mika. You're the only one she extensively talks to and she's always blushing when you're around."

Ardeal was angry. "I can't stand her. She didn't have to flip me out of bed like that." He scratched his head and then smoothed down his hair with his hand until not a single piece was standing up.

Quarry groaned and slowly sat up. "Geez, I'm still exhausted. But I guess breakfast sounds pretty good." He slowly got out of bed and stretched.

The OCA
(Guest Room)

"Heh, I can see that. It's started during and after the battle. Maybe I should give her...uhmm...maybe a kiss as a gift. I wonder how she reacts." Mika giggles cutely and flip her body backwards before landed beside Ardeal and hugs him. "Aww...don't say that, Ardeal...Maybe she want to make some jokes. If you get angry with her, she'll not being friendly with you."

"I feel exhausted as well from yesterday's long battle...but what can we do...? We can't skip the breakfast...." Faiz said softly, rubbing Quarry's shoulder. "I'm sure the leader will give us a long break...I can ask Mika to transfer some of her energy to you..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Guest Room)

Ardeal sighed. "Maybe you're right. I'll try being more friendly to her. I definitely wouldn't want to get on her bad side." He shuddered and stood up.

Quarry shook his head. "I'm fine. I don't need energy. As long as I get time for meditation later, I'll be all right." He didn't make an effort to make himself tidy.

Solia called everyone to attention. "Alright, should we call Ariadne? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm pretty hungry." She clutched her stomach as it growled loudly. She blushed. "See?"

The OCA
"Once you see her bad side, you probably dead. She's quite powerful and I'm no match with her." Mika giggles cutely.

"If you say so, Quarry..." Faiz lift a slight smile as walk closer to Solia.

Once Mika heard Solia mention Ariadne plus her growling stomach, she pick up the whistle that Ariadne gives her. "I can heard that, Solia. Well, I guess everyone is ready." With that, she blow the whistle and it released a long, semi-loud tone.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Guest Room)

Ariadne appeared in a cloud of petals. "Well, shall we be off?" She raised her hands in the air and the whole group vanished.

(Mess Hall)

After a brief few seconds, they all reappeared in a stone room. There were many wooden tables scattered about with many talking soldiers. A kitchen was stationed in the back of the room where some soldiers were going back to get seconds. At a large table set aside from the others sat Masquerade, Dusk, and Aussa.

"This way please," Ariadne said. She led them to the large wooden table and gestured for everyone to take a seat.

Solia, Ardeal, and Quarry all sat down and stared in amazement. The whole table was covered in different breakfast foods, from eggs, sausage, and bacon to pancakes, French toast, and warm biscuits drizzled with jam and honey.

The OCA
Mika and Faiz take a short wide glance the of entire hall before taking a seat beside each other on the other row, so they can facing Solia, Ardeal and Quarry. Before Masquerade and the other start talking, they bow their head. "Good Morning."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds