Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"OK then." Mike said, sadistically, sitting in a chair near what looked like a crane control. "Now that your nice and tired..." He hit the down button and Rain was allowed to rest her feet on the floor fully as the chains came down. "How about we start hmm? Im going to ask you a few questions. When you get one right, then you will be allowed to stay like you are or be moved down if you are hanging like you were. For every one you get wrong though, you will be pulled up. Got it? OK, lets begin!" He said, not giving her a chance to begin. "Lets start off easy. Who spoke the fallowing quote? It should be part of your digimon history so try to get it right. Ahm, "Don't be sorry. I don't have any regrets. If I hadn't met you, my life would've had no meaning. I'm glad that you and I became friends."" Mike waited, then, fingering the controls a bit, waiting for her to answer.

---------

Angy moaned helplessly as her breasts were played with pleasurably and her ass was groped and smacked. She felt him deep insider her, making her shed tears of pleasure as he continued to thrust into her tight love canal. All she could do though was moan and keep sucking, keep bouncing, all for her master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex kissed Angy's cheek and whispered into her ear. "I'm going to cum inside your mouth and on your face, and I want you to swallow it all. I want you to lick at the cum that's on your body, and then I want you to tell me how much you loved it. How much you love my cock in you. How much you love me. How much you love being my beautiful Angel," he said and closed his eyes as cum shot out of his tentacle and into Angy's mouth, before he pulled it out and shot the rest of it on her breasts and face.

-------------

Rain had a flashback for what seemed like a few minutes, but was really just a second or so. She would constantly have to listen to a Digimon teacher, who attempted to tell all the younger Digimon like herself about the history of their world. She could just barely see the image of what the speaker of that quote looked like. Think Rain! THINK! she ordered herself. "Wizardmon!" she suddenly said. "It was Wizardmon, Master! R-right?"
"Well good for you!" Mike said to rain getting up and patting her head. "Seems you know more then you would seem to know. OK, lets try something a little harder, a quote from my world. two actually. The first is "The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions." And the second, my favorite might I add, is "Life is a sexually transmitted disease." Who made these quotes?" Mike smiled, knowing there was little chance of her knowing either.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
WHAT!? How am I suppose to know? She quickly ran down names of any humans she had heard of through the internet and overhearing other Digimon's conversations. "Um...the first one is...Abraham Lincoln and the second is...R. D. Laing?" she asked simply. "Um...right?"
"Oh, nope. Wrong my dear. Your looking for Alfred Lord Tennyson. Really, you know Lang but not Tennyson? A shame, what a shame." He hit the button and the chains moved up, not quite as high as they had been before but high enough to be really uncomfortable. "Next question my little slut." He said cruelly. "What do you do when you see an endangered animal that eats only endangered plants? Mind you Im a vegetarian." He laughed and waited.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Umm...I...I....Well...Um..." Rain was lost. What kind of question was this? "I....I preserve it and help no longer be an endangered? Or...um...I kill it and put it out of its misery, Master?"
"No no, pick one." Hunter said, Pinching her nipple hard now and twisting a bit. "Dont waist time and dont answer with questions. Come on, what is it?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Hunter? Did Mike jack my character's name? Heheheh))

"The...second one?" Rain said. "The second one, Master. To kill it and put it out of its misery."
(Lol, sorry, its not like I have been writing a story about him or anything! Lol)

"Wrong!" Mike said, making the chains lift higher. "Im a vegetarian remember? But dont get me wrong, Im not one because I love animals. Im one because I hate plants, you just killed an ally." The chains were now just as high as they were before, if not a little higher, forcing Rain on to the very tips of her toes to keep from choking. "Last question, better not get it wrong." Mike said cruelly. "You should know this one. If a tree falls down in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Oh...okay....And what happened to Angy?))

Oh come on! she thought. "Um...yes, Master. It does make a sound," Rain answered.