Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Underground Training Facility)

Ariadne winked and the group was surrounded by a swarm of pink flower petals.

(Guest Quarters)

When the petals subsided, they were all in front of the room they were assigned to in the guest quarters.

Ariadne blushed and gave Mika a big hug. "I had fun today," she said timidly as she embraced the dragoness.

Both Ardeal and Solia had questionable looks on their faces.

Quarry entered the room without giving Ariadne's action any thought.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Guest Quarters)

Once they're in the quarters, Mika stepped in the room and place Faiz gently on the bed. Then, the dragoness give a return hug to Ariadne. "You are always welcomed, Ariadne... Don't forget to tell us your matters regarding your Divine Form..." She said as plant a kiss on Ariadne's cheek.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Guest Quarters)

Ariadne blushed, giggled, and disappeared in a cloud of flower petals.

Ardeal and Solia entered the room and Ardeal closed the wooden door behind him.

Quarry was sitting on his bed meditating.

"He really doesn't waste any time," Ardeal said as he flopped on a different bed. "I'm beat. That Fear Room had some freaky stuff in there. I don't want to ever go back."

Solia nodded in agreement as she went over to Faiz's bed and laid down next to him, gently cuddling him so she wouldn't hurt him accidentally. "It was scary. The Fear Room is the perfect name for it."

The OCA
(Guest Quarters)

Mika then take a sit at the edge of Ardeal's bed. "We don't know what happen next...This is just the beginning of our training..." The dragoness then lays beside Ardeal.

Faiz gave a gentle nuzzle on her cheek while embracing her body to warm her up. "I bet there's some visual of your loved one being tortured to scare you off..." He said.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Guest Quarters)

"I rather not think about it ever again," Solia uttered and sighed. "Never again..."

"Same here," agreed Ardeal.

Quarry had fallen out of his meditation pose and lay sound asleep on his bed.

"I wonder what happened with Ariadne," Solia said aloud. She yawned as she spoke. "It had to have been something terrible..."

Ardeal leaned his head against Mika's shoulder. "Yeah, something really bad."

The OCA
(Guest Quarters)

Faiz gently caress Solia's hair and cheek before plant a soft kiss on her lips. "...I'm sure she willing to tell us about her problems...Anyway, let's take some sleep..Good night, Solia..." The wolf stated, slowly close his eyes and fall asleep.

"Faiz was right..." The dragoness covers them with a blanket till their shoulder and she gently cuddles Ardeal. "...This is my first time sleeping closer to a male other than my brother..." She pokes tongue playfully.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Guest Room)

"Oh really," Ardeal said. He kissed her on the cheek. "I promise that I won't bite." He chuckled.

Solia cuddled up against Faiz, his soft fur warming her entire body. "Good night, my love," she whispered as she closed her eyes and gently fell asleep.

(Masquerade's Study)

Aussa was sent hurtling into a nearby bookcases, which caused books to tumble down on top of him.

"You idiot!" Masquerade yelled. "We could have lost you, not to mention the entire organization!"

Aussa wearily stumbled to his feet. He knelt on one knee. "Please, forgive me, master."

Masquerade was about to hit him again, but he put his hand down. "I'm not angry at you, Aussa. I'm angry at that damn arrogance of yours. You can't win all the time. I've spent my whole life working on the RF and have made many friends along the way, friends that I don't want to lose." Masquerade sighed.

"I understand, master. Especially about the friends issue. I wish to resign from being the head of the Battle Room."

"That was going to happen no matter what you said," Masquerade responded, "but the fact that you understand the consequences of your actions and are willing to be responsible for them makes me have hope for you." Masquerade held his hand down to Aussa and pulled him until he stood up. "Go get some rest."

Aussa nodded. "Thank you," he said and disappeared in a cloud of dust.

The OCA
(Guest Room)

"'Yes, I do..." Mika whispers as snuggle agaist him under the blanket and coils her smooth tail on his waists. "Good night, Ardeal..." The dragoness then fell asleep in a gentle smile on her face.

Solia cuddled up against Faiz, his soft fur warming her entire body. "Good night, my love," she whispered as she closed her eyes and gently fell asleep.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Guest Room)

"Good night, Mika," Ardeal replied and kissed her. With a long yawn, Ardeal closed his eyes and fell asleep.

(Guest Room: Morning)

Solia slept peacefully in the arms of her lover. As she dreamed, she was awakened by a knock on the wooden door to their room.

"Hello?" Ariadne's voice called from behind the door. "Masquerade wishes for you five to join him in the mess hall for breakfast. There is something important he wants to discuss with you."

Solia opened her eyes, the sunlight from the nearby window flashing in them, causing her to recoil slightly until she got used to the brightness. She rolled out of bed clumsily and walked to the door. With a yawn, she opened it, revealing Ariadne who was standing nervously, her hands hidden behind her back and her face blushing.

"I hope I didn't disturb you," she said quietly.

The OCA
(Guest Room: Morning)

Mika also woke up from the knock on the door, but still laying on bed besides sleeping Adriane, trying to open her eyes from the bright and warm sunlight. "...Nnrrhh..."

After a few minutes, the wolf wakes up as he couldn't sniff Solia's sense near him. He thinks Solia went to the bathroom or sorts and he kept on laying on bed while moving his fingers on his feet and paws.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds