Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Iris hugged him tighter and said nothing. Her soft breathes came out sweetly in the silent air as her soft bare flesh touches his cold skin, warming Gin, at least to an extent. "Sarah does not know any one around here that is like a medium." She finally said. Gin had been the first person she met. But Gin might know some one.

Not far away, in her apartment, sat the rouge psichec Trisha. She was human, about 19, and had long soft brown hair and light gray eyes. She was blind, she had been from birth, and so the only way she saw things was through a small crystal medallion she always held in her left hand. She had CC cup breasts and was only about 5.3. Severlal braids aborned her hair and her pretty, delicate face was made even more lovely by the dark make up she wore, making her look exotic. this was inhanced by her attire, a belly dancers dress of gold and red cloth. She sat alone in her apartment not far away, staring into a large crystal ball, thinking about how she could hex her ex, who had broken her heart only two days ago and ran off with her best friend and all her money. She was, of course, a powerful psychic...but her sight was obviously limited, and so as her teary eyes searched the depths of her crystal ball, all she was able to find was gray mist.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gin sighed as he thought about who to ask "I've been here for over a hundred years and only one comes to mind...I really don't want to but I'll have to ask her..."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rei moaned and smiled as she rubbed her cheek "Yes master!" she beamed as she once more engulfed Hunters manhood.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hunter laughed and pet his slut's head, moaning softly as she sucked his cock. "Don't forget to respect my balls," he moaned as he shot pre cum into her mouth, moaning as he heard the other Sailor Sluts moans and screams.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ask who for what master?" Iris asked, cuddling up into him like the loyal pet she was. "Am not good enough by my self are I? Its OK, I dont mind if you get another pet. You should be happy, you deserve it." Unlike me. She added the last put in her head and hit her face in his chest, her soft, warm skin pressing against his own cold spirit flesh.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I want you and Sarah to be happy...I want to make amends for what I've done....come Iris..." Gin said as he held her close and fazed out to the streets and began carrying Iris in the direction of the human psychic.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rei moaned and drank down the pre-cum before she cradled Hunters balls eagerly massaging and rubbing them.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Get down on all four, slut. "Do it so you're facing away from me, its time to end this," he smiled, seeing his demon brothers align the other Sailor Sluts in a line so he and Rei were in the middle.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Luckily for Gin, the ally was deserted, otherwise his nakedness and Sarah's may have attracted unwanted attention. Iris clung tightly to Gin, snuggling into him and whimpering softly into his chest as she hit her face near the hole there. She wanted to feel a little secure, but could not, naked and in the hands of her rapist as she was. Trish still sat alone on her apartment, her back to the door, her blind eyes still staring into the mist of the ball. Her left hand clutched the charm the allowed her to see as she searched futilely in the depths of the ball.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gin looked down and frowned at the sight of the trembling nude girl "...wait here..." he pulled away and walked through a wall reapearring seconds later wearing expensive pants and coat before handing hear a dress "I should have been paying attention...I'm sorry..." he said as he looked at the door of the blind women he know could help...

Rei smiled as she flipped around onto all fours, shaking her ass alittle "Oooh! Please take me hard master!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The other girls were lined up similarly, each of them naked and ready to be fucked. Hunter and his demons lined up with their wife before pushing their dicks into the Sailor Sluts' tight pussy. "Seam whores!" Hunter ordered as the girls were fucked madly and wildly.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Iris was placed down and left alone she felt abandoned, but she did not move, not daring to disobey. When Gin came back she was shivering, sitting where he had left her, small tears in her eyes. When she saw him her face lit up and she shuffled on the ground but did not dare move from her spot unless he told her it was alright. She took the dress and put it on and stood there, shuffling her feet, wanting to be with him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)