Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
Alex grabbed her and blushed red, and helped Nico up. He then helped her to his bed and laid her down, and turned into Dark Alex. "Time...to break a slut," he smiled and began undressing her with his tentacles. By the time he was done, he began kissing her neck. "N-Nico? Wake up," he said, pretending to be normal Alex.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What? Alex? What happened?" Nico asked groggily as she tried to raise herself of the bed.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You blacked out. I checked your body for injuries, but I think you're okay," Dark Alex said, continuing to pretend to be Alex. "Did you mean what you said? That you loved me?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Thank you." Nico blushed and cover herself with a blanket moving her hair out of her face "W-well...I really like you a lot...your sweet, kind, and inocent..." she explained blushing and looking down, something felt off but she couldn't tell what.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark Alex moved forward and he kissed Nico's lips, wrapping his arms around her waist. He pulled back slowly and licked his lips and then kissed her neck. "I love you, Nico. I've lusted for you. I always have. I want you with me, and no one else," he whispered, kissing and licking her neck softly.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico moaned into the kiss, she had expected the first time with him would be slow and timid, he was more confident now and she liked that "I want to be with you too Alex, you the real Alex."she whispered in his ear as she kissed him back.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex suddenly pulled back, afraid and scared. "But...but we can't. I finally found out about him, the dark er side and...as long as we both want you, I can't have you without him coming out. If we have sex now, he'll come out and won't leave until you accept your fate as his slave, and my lover. So...unless you truly become his slave and my lover, we cannot be together," Dark Alex said, and he was already messing with normal Alex's mind, warping it to his suits.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I will never be a slave again! But I won't to be your lover!" Nico said her eyes tearing up as she did, why did someone as pure as Alex have such a cruel other self?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
It was now that Dark Alex noticed, he wasn't controlling their body. Nor was the weaker, scared Alex. This Alex...he seemed to be a middle ground between the two. His lust, mind, and power, but with the other Alex's heart. Interesting.

"I am sorry!" the Mid Alex shouted. "I'm sorry, but there's no other way. To be my lover, you need to be my slave! That's the only way!" he yelled. "If not then...my Dark half will tear my mind apart. There's nothing I can do, this is your choice. Love me and be my slave, or...don't."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Rip your mind apart?...why is he so cruel?! Why does he have to hurt others so much?!" Nico yelled hugging herslef to Alex tightly, she felt so confused! She loved Alex yet at the same time hated him! What should she do? "Why did I have to fall in love?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions