Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Mike finished cleaning her soon after qand got out, telling her to stand in front of him. The air was cold and Mike did not give her aq towel. "So now, about those nipple rings.." He said, taking hold of both it them. They clicked open and left unmarred skin in thier wake, and the relief of pain was huge. "Now are you hungery my slut?" He asked, tossing the rings to the ground and opening his arms, signalling her to hug him.

----------

Ren gave a small nod and said "Yes...master. I am a d-drty slut..." She slowly got to her feet then and kissed his lips lightly before moving down to his cock, tears streaming down her eyes as she kissed it gently and took it in her mouth, and her hacked addiction made sure she loved it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain nodded and hugged her Master, holding him tightly. "Yes, Master. Thank you," she whispered, hugging him. "You're the best Master," she added. "Thank you for your kindness."

-------------

Alex pushed her off though and held her back. "I don't believe you. Say it like you mean it. Shout it out, and say it like you mean it!" he ordered.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mike hugged her back and said "Oh, I do so love my little slave. But you know you owe me at least two punishments. I think we should get one of these out of the way before breakfast." He smiled evily and grabbed her still senstive nipple and slowly twisted it painfully. "what do you think onb the matter my slut?"

-----------

More tears flodded Ren's eyes as he held her back and demanded that she demeen herself even more. "Y-Yes master." She said quietly, hardly able to hold back a sob. She was defeated, utterly and completely. What would happen to her now? what would happen to poor little Flare? What had happened? All these thoughts and more buzzed inside her head as she took a deep breath and shouted "Im a dirty dirty whore! I live only to serve my master! Please let me suck your cock master!" Silvia nodded and smiled. Another roudy slut broken by her allpowerful master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain moaned as she felt pain and pleasure from the action. She looked at Mike, then at the ground, then back at him. "Whatever you want, Master."

-------------

"Good," he smiled. "But I don't want you to suck my cock. I want you to ride it," he whispered, before laying down. "Silvia, come over here would you?" as he laid on the bed, his erect cock sticking up. "Ren, sit on my cock and use it to fuck you pussy, Silvia, sit on my face so I can give you pleasure, my love."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren simply nodded and began to get up but then collapsed on the bed. Silvia rushed to her side, ever the kind hearted slave, and grabbed her hand tightly. Ren was breathing hard and closed her eyes tightly in pain. "Master." Silvia said looking over at Alex who was laying down next Ren. "Its time, she is going to have the egg now...if..um...if she does have an egg." Ren groaned in pain and stirred on the bed. "H-Help me master!" Silvia said, already helping Ren get into a more comfortable postion.

-------------

"No no." Mike said twisting her other nipple harder. "I want to hear your opinion. Maybe, if you beg well, I will have mercy on you. It all depends." Mike then moved away and sat on the closed toliet. "If you want to just accept the punishment, then lay down across my lap so I can feel that sweet ass of yours."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh dear," Alex whispered and got off the bed and helped Ren as well. "Silvia, get Ren as comfortable as possible. I'll contact the human world and ask for some help, okay?" he asked, moving to the door. "There has boned to be other cases of this happening."

-----------------

"P-please, Master..." Rain cried. "I'm just a stupid little slut. Please don't hurt me. I only want to give you pleasure, so please Master, b kind to me," she whimpered. She was truly, truly afraid right now. "I'll-I'll suck your amazing dick, or let it enter my pussy or ass, just please don't hurt me."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Wait wait." Mike said suddenly. " 'Le me enter your pussy or ass'? Let me? You act like you have a choice! You dont 'let' anything happen! It happens! Come here! I was only going to ive you ten spankings, but it seems your mind is not in the right place yet. Twenty, and hurry up before I make it thirty!" He shout angerly, making a short, wicked looking bamboo rod appear in his hand.

-----------

Alex found that the cases were varied, some having live births while othery laid digi eggs. Once he came back to the digiworld with what ever or who ever he got from the real world, he would find that Silvai and angy were already there with hot towels helping Ren breath. She had already gone into serious labor and time was short. She would give birth to a digi person or an egg any second now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain ran to her Master, and laid on his lap, giving him free access to her ass. She was the verge of tears, and looked to the ground, scared to death by this human.

--------------

A doctor and a few nurses came to Ren, and began preparing for the child's birth. They began comforting Ren, as Alex just watched, worried and a little scared.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"OK, now Im going to ive you twenty good lashes with this whip. But Chances are that I will be having to much fun to count, so its up to you to keep count out loud. If you mess up then we start all over again. Now start!" He brought the rod down on her tender ass, spanking her five times.

-----------

Ren was soon prepped and the procedure began. At last she began to give birth, and at the end of it all Alex was rewarded with a large yellow striped egg. Ren was utterly exaughsted, and her data constantly blurred damgerously, only to reform until at last she became stable again, looking as slim and beautiful as she had when he had first captured her. At the end of it all she lay sleeping peacfully in the bed, cleaned and groomed. Angy was next to her for company while Silvia was next to Alex. "Do you want to keep the egg from her? She will ask for it when she wakes up..." Silvia said, knowing that if the child was raised around Ren then it might grow to fetest his or her father.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"O-one! T-two!" Rain whimpered. "Three!" she screamed in pain. "Four! Five!" she cried, tears falling.

--------------

"...Yes. Only when I'm with Ren is she allowed to be with the egg. If I am not there, then you are to care for the egg, my dear Silvia," Alex said, petting his favorite slut's ass. "Does that sound good?" he asked, wanting his lover's opinion.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)