Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Yes. Apparently, Ren once had a human lover. His name was Roy, he betrayed her and is her biggest shame. The only other that knows about him is Flare and she only knows a little. Aside from that she has a big phobia of being embarrassed in public, in front of human, digimon or pokemon and lastly she is is secret lesbian, it is also a shame of hers that only Flare knows about. Though I think she is bi now." Re simply lay there, panting and blushing. "Um...th-thanks for coming back. Im not sure how much longer I could have lasted..." She said.

--------------

"Fool slave!" Mike yelled. "Get out! Get out! Dont you know to disrobe when you get into a bath?!" Rain was still wearing the stalkings, corset and bow, and mike was furious that she had gotten the expensive clothes wet and possibly ruined them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Now how does this help us?" Alex thought. "Do you think if I take revenge on Roy it will help? Perhaps if I fuck her in front of that Renamon village?" he thought. "Thank me not with words, rather with action," Alex said to Ren.

---------------

Rain screamed and jumped out of the tub and cowered in the corner, tears falling out of her eyes. "Oh Master, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she cried.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren simply turned her face away and blushed. "Well I wouldnt be in this mess if humans werent such bastards." She said solemnly. Then another voice spoke, in Alex's head. "I think thar just threatening her village will be enough, though if you take her to the human world then you can also make quite a spectacle of her as well. I dont know what Ren thinks of Roy at all, and I doubt that she will sell herself for his death."

--------

"Shut up and strip you stupid whore! And then get back in here! That makes two punishments that you owe me, and I think you will find that these punishments are far worse then anything you have experienced yet!" Mike was pissed, he wished she would just hurry the hell up, and as he got madder and madder, he became more and moree creative about how to punish the naughty slut.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Very well, any other pieces of advice, Silvia? Alex asked. He then looked at Ren and smiled. "Bastards?" he grinned. "Aren't I the same bastard who saved your life twice? True I caused it, but I saved you and Flare, even after you attacked me and my two loving pets. I feed, shelter, and take care of you and yet you still insult. I'm hurt."

----------

Rain quickly did as she was told, stripping and getting into the pool, but cowered in fear before her master.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia shrugged mentally and said no more. As for Ren, she had plenty to say. "I would be much better off you just let me and Flare go! Havent we suffered enough for out freedom? I tried to kill you, yes, but I failed and I have paid highly for it. I have not a bit of my old mega powers, I carry your child in my womb and I am addicted to your cock by force! IS that not enough? You dont shelter and feed us, you keep us as prisoners, even after you said you would let Flare leave. At least you have proven more trustworthy then most humans and kept your word on keeping your hands off her, for that I do thank you, but we would much rather be free again."

--------

"Come here!" Mike said forcefully as he pulled Rain onto his lap by her hair. He then took a bar of soap and began to clean here there, paying extra attention to her breasts, pussy and ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"And you have proven that despite what I do, you despise me. You and your friend Flare," Alex said. "And so, it is because of this, that I give you a choice. Succumb willingly to my will, or there will be many more Renamon to fuck back in my world."

"P-please, Master. Be kind to your stupid slave. She only cares for your pleasure, nothing more," Rain whimpered.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean? Will you sell me in the real world? Such a thing can hardly be as bad as the withdrawal you make me suffer! Of course I despise you! I hate all humans! And Flare does not hate you, she is just afraid of you. She is so gentle and kind and young, she is just afraid for her life. She asked me if she should just give herself over to you, to pay for the rescue, but I did not let her! You hardly deserve it!"

-----------

"Shut up!" Mike yelled, smacking her right breast hard. "You dont talk while Im bathing you unless I give you permission! From now on you must ask permission to speak with me before you do." He said sternly, pinching her left breast hard and twisting for a moment before he want back to cleaning.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I would never sell you Ren! I like you far too much for that," Alex said. "If I believe so, you have a village of birth. I can easily find it, with some other humans and next thing you know, my world has hundreds of new Renamon slaves. Your kind are quite attractive, personally."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Found some time and a comp, so I will make a few posts, though not to many. Happy holidays!)

"W-What?!" Ren sputtered, unable to believe what she was hearing. "How did you find out about them?! Onjly me and..." Suddenly a look of horror came over Ren's delecate fox features. "What did you do to Flare?" Her voice was low and dangerous. "How did you get her to talk! she would never...never betray me..." Ren looked absoloutly crushed. "Please...d-dont hurt them...they are the last of my kind, we are mostly elders and children, please!" Tears filled Ren's yellow eyes. "Please...I will...I will do whatever you want..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain cried as her Master yelled and nodded. She dare not say anything and bit her lower lip to ensure that. Please...no more pain, she thought.

-----------------

"You will address me either as Master, or as your lover. You will do whatever I say, wear whatever I say, and I will here no more insults coming from your lips do you understand!?" Alex asked. "If you do, call me your Master, yourself a dirty whore, kiss my lips, and finally kiss and lick the head of my cock."

((You two. Have a good one))

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)