Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"Thanks!" Mar smiled to Rina, but before his insticts took over at the appearance of such a figure the large dragon prepared for what seemed to be a death blow. "Time to finish this!" Mar said, smashing his swallow on the floor before he started making some quick handseals, before he reared back as blue fire surrounded him, "Say good night!" he roared, punching the air in front of him, before a large blue ethereal dragon appeard in front of Ternal, the dragon's mouth opening wide before it 'swallowed' Ternal, "NOW!" Mar roared again, focusing his energy as the enveloped frog anthro's surroundings exploded with burning might.

Alex readied to rush out of the building, when he felt someone pat his shoulder. Reacting a rather violent way he grabbed at Soma's arm and then suddenly performed a judo over-throw to the ground, but as he noticed it wasn't a fursona, he stopped in mid air, the ground shook slightly as Soma almost was crushed down. "Oops-" Alex blinked, holding Soma with both arms making sure he didn't fall, "Who are you? Haven't seen you here before! You with them or with us?" he quickly asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Didn't have anything more... flashy? Or you just run out of CG?" Rina said looking at the rather complicated move "Wasn't it easier to just knock him with a punch?".

"Well... it looks like they didn't need our help after all" Said Razyel appearing out of nowhere dragging the now unconcious fursona he teleported earlier.

"Pheww! God bless you reflexes, that would have hurt in the morning otherwise" He said landing with his feets "Well, let's see, if you had finished that move, I'm sure we would have ended up as you enemy... now can you release me? I'm not exactly confortable this way" Making contact with his feets Soma was bent backwards with Alex holding his arm tightly.
To see some of my artwork Click here
[Mika's Room: Bathroom]

"Nnhh.. you're getting good with that, Prowley-Aahh..!!" Mika moan again, but now her voices could be heard by others. For her, it's not a big deal. The massage could not complete with moans. "...Once done, we should get out...mmnnhh...We've been here for quite long..."

[Guest Room]

Mizuki then opens the door of guest room, and stepped inside. It's pretty large room... There are two sets of single bed, a wardrobe plus an air-conditioner...But also have an extra bed what Mika calls a futon..." The dragoness explained. "...I think it could cover about 5 peoples and 2 Fursona about a same size as mine..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Mika's Room: Bathroom]

"Yeah, they must miss us, huh?" Prowl grinned as he massaged her a little more, gently rubbing his soft thumbpads around her shoulders in circles. He loved how her smooth skin felt, it was flawless. He found himself wishing he were her Fursona, so they could be closer, and he could do whatever she wanted. He wanted to have a good relationship with a creator, like Mizuki and Mika did. What he didn't know, was if he wanted it with Ray. Getting too close to Ray was dangerous, especially now that he had a bit of his powers. That black tie had emanated such a murderous intent in their last battle...

[Guest Room]

"Does this mean we share beds with our Fursonas or sleeping buddies?" Ray asked. If it came down to that, fine. This was just like an overnight party. But if he were to sidle up beside one of the opposite sex, GREAT! He already had his pajamas in his backpack. He had picked them up when he went home to turn his cappuccino maker off and shower. He even brought his homework over, to finish before he went to bed. It wasn't that late after all, but it was getting pretty dark.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Monia growled. "Coward." she yelled to the Orca and felt her body shrink back to her normal size and run back towards Tia's location.

Tia gasped once more as she was tossed into the air by the fursona and with her eyes closed she felt herself coming back down to earth and she gripped hard onto something. It was pretty firm, but also had a soft texture to it. She opened her eyes and pushed as she found herself on Ereth's back with her hands wrapped around his powerful neck. "Ooops."

The other fursonas paused as they watched Ternal fall, and their commander leave plus the growing sound of sirens pushed the others to retreat from the battle. They snarled and hissed as they left feeling like they had lost a chance for a good meal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Took them long enough to get here!" Joey sighed, setting down a cordless phone on it's charging dock, stepping out of the computer room once he saw all the evil fursonas leave.

"Oops?" Ereth chuckled, turning his head sideways, grinning at Tia. "I'm a dragon, you're not hurting me at all." he stuck his tongue out a little, gently pulling Tia off his back, and setting her down on her feet. "You okay, Tia?" he asked, looking down at her. "I swear if those things hurt you it'll be their biggest regret..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alex sweat-dropped, gently placing Soma back on the floor, "Sorry about that." He said, rubbing behind his head gently, "Sometimes I kinda can't control my own strength." He apologetically bowed, before he looked outside, the lights of the police cars starting to become much more evident, "That can't be good." He said, rushing out the exit, "Crap, this isn't- HEY MAR!" he yelled.

"Huh?" the dragon said, turning his head around. The swalow had disappeared from his hands, he had been showing his arm muscles off to Rina all the time upon Ternal's defeat. "Just a sec." He idly said, turnnig towards Alex, "'sup?"

"Don't 'sup' ME! The cops are nearby!"

"Well, I'm invisible. So..."

Alex shook slightly, feeling some chilling wind passing by him in a rather humouristic way, "Right, we still gotta flee, guys!" he said, directing himself to Joey and Tia. The white-haired boy then looked back at the office, "Hey, you! I doubt you'll want to be sitting in a station overnight, so you better go the same way you came here!" he warned, before he took off to round the building in the opposite yard.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rina was looking at the dragon showing off at her "You're all a cassanova ain't ya?" She said sensually "Shouldn't you help your creator sweetheart?" Rina said placing her claw on the dragons chin and stroke it softly "I think he's in quite a pinch".

"Slut..." Razyel murmured as he looked at Rina flirting with the big blue dragon, seconds later Razyel found himself in the floor after recieving one of Rina's powerful kicks.

"Like I was saying," Rina continued smiling, standing atop Razyel's head, burying his face onto the ground, "You better go draggie. Else you might not see him through if you leave him alone like that!".

Soma didn't know what to do, Alex had ran off by himself and the cops had surrounded the entire campus, it looked like the battle had stirred quite a fuss "Guys we better get going we can't stay here for so long, shall we go?"
To see some of my artwork Click here
Tia blushed finding herself in that position with Ereth. "Thanks Ereth your sweet." However a blue blur passed between them as Monia leaped on Mar and stared down Rina. "No touchie. Mar is taken." she said sticking her tounge out at the tigeress while cuddling close to Mar. "Right big blue? You'll hurt my feelings." said said softly. The sirens stopped as the cops came around the building. "Oh looks like we have company sweetie. Shall we?"

Tia sighed at her fursona's anttics. "Quick out the back way. They might have not covered it yet." She said leading the way out of the office.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Come on! Let's get out of here before they throw us in the slammer!" Joey urged, having opened the back door of the office, before running out of it into the darkness of the night.

"Anything for you, cutie." Ereth gave Tia a wink, before scooping the girl up into his arms. "Come on, the nerd's right. We gotta get out of here." He added, before taking off out the back door, spreading his wings and flying up into the air, up above the streetlights so he couldn't be seen.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan