Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Flare could not respond, she simply could not get words in past her sobbing. She trembled all over her body as her nipples were rubbed into dull erection and her pussy became soaked due to the stimulation to her soft tail. She hung limply now, sobbing hard, her breasts heaving as she gasped for breath, some drool mixing with her tears on the bed.

-------

"No, I want you to cum just by rubbing your breast and because I told you so. When Im done with you, you will cum when I tell you to cum, stimulation or not. You better hurry though, your time is almost up." There was only one more floor left, and that only gave her a few seconds. He smiled wickedly knowing that she probably would not be able cum in time since he was only letting her stimulate her breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex only kissed and licked the tears as he increased his thrusts, going faster and deeper. He observed Flare closely, trying to see if he could find the right spot to fuck. "You are mine, Flare," he moaned. "Accept this future, and I promise you will be happy. All you have to do is. Obey. Your. Master," he moaned, fucking her deeper and faster, still trying to find the right spot.

-------------

Rain whimpered and continued to rub her breasts, and think of sexy and whorish thoughts, as she became more wet. She was so close, just a bit more and she'll have her climax. She rubbed and squeezed her breasts, trying to fulfill her master's wish.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
There seemed to be no right way to fuck flare. There were spots that seemed to give her more pain and spots that gave her less pain but no pleasurable spots at all. Flare shock her head violently to get him away from her face as he licked up her tears and breathed a bit more fire, scorching the covers and lighting a small fire on the bed, though it would not spread far with her pussy juices, tears and droll making the bed that much wetter. Finally Alex found a spot that made her shiver more and arch her back. It was either pleasure or extreme pain, would he go for it?

------------

"Ding." Mike said as the elevator doors slid open. "You are wet my dear." He said looking her over as she lay in his arms. "But I see no orgasm. thats one punishment you now owe me." He smiled and kissed her forehead gently and said "Stop now." He carried her out of the elevator and took her to large room that was decorated in rich reds and gold. There in the center was a large round bed with soft velvet covers and pillows. He laid her down on it and then took a towel and began to wipe away her sweat and arousal, leaving Rain clean on the bed. "Si the slave comfortable?" He asked almost mockingly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Flare...Flare...look at me," Alex gently ordered. "Are you my slut? Are you mine? Will you do whatever I say, and in return I will protect you. Answer. You're choice will determine my next action," he stated, stopping his hands, tentacles, and his thrusts.

-------------

"Y-yes, Master," Rain answered. "You're so nice to me," she added. "Do whatever you want with me," she whimpered, completely submissive.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare could not stop shaking and sobbing for a awhile, simply to traumatized by what had and possibly could still be happening. She thought about it loosely in her head. Protection?! What was protection?! He was raping her horribly, even now! If she submitted to him that would just tell him he could do it with out any guilt. And if she did not he would just keep raping her since he was so much stronger. The mere thought of all this made her cry harder and she did the only thing she could think of in this situation. She simply did not answer, sobbing in her bounds, her back gently rocking with her labored breath.

-------

Mike smiled and sat down next to her and kissed her cheek. "Such a good little slut you are. The box is marvelous indeed." He stretched and scratched his head, yawning loudly. "Not tonight though. I just pulled out put so that I could have a little bed companion. Now let me tuck you in..." He said as he took her wrists and chained them to the bed posts, doing the same for her ankles, forcing her to lay down on the soft comfortable bed with her arms and legs spread wide and held out. Mike then proceeded to take off his clothes and slip in with her, pulling the covers over both of them as he hugged her soft nearly naked body, the corset, stalkings and cute little bow still her only clothing. He looped a finger around her silver nipple ring and pulled it gently, yet painfully. "Want me to take these off you tomorrow my little pet?" He asked teasingly as he licked the side of her face, she could feel his erection growing on the side of her leg.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You didn't answer me... You are wasting my time!" Alex roared. "Every second you waste, is another second closer to the death of Ren and mine child!" he screamed with a fury. "If I lose my child's life, then I assure you...your death will be slow," he whispered as he began thrusting into her, at first painfully, then pleasurably. "Now answer me! What are you?" he yelled, hitting her pleasure spot, his hand stroking her tail and her breasts being rubbed and massaged.

-----------------------

Rain fought the urge to say yes, and only whimpered. She quickly pushed her fear aside, and tried to ignore his erection. "O-only if Master wants to. If Mater wants them on, I'll keep them on..." she answered. "Only if Master wants."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare cried out, still confused and undecided. What was happening to Ren!? Was she OK? Why was this happening to her?! She finally took a deep breath and managed to cry "Wh-What ever helps Ren!" She did not care what happened after that, she just wanted Ren to be OK. She continued her sobbing afterward, unable to control herself. She wanted to fade away, to become dust but it just was not happening. And because of that she cried even harder.

----------

Mike smiled and stroked her belly and tickled her a little. "Good answer slave." HE said as he snuggled into her side, falling asleep, his hand idly playing with her stomach and breasts as he did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You are my slut, accept it!" Alex ordered, fucking her pleasure spot harder, before cumming into her. Even after he kept going, intending to break her. "I am Master, and you are slut! A servant! Accepting your fate will be better!" he said as he fucked her pussy, filling her with his cum.

-------------

"T-thank you, Master," Rain replied, and moaned as hi hand played with her, even snuggling up to the man abit.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Nooooo!" Flare screamed as she felt her burning hot cum spill into her and fill her womb. "Ahhh! You! You!" She screamed and cried as she had a mind breaking orgasm, one that brought her will to zero, as well as everything else. She hung there then, limply as he fucked her, crying softly, still awake but barely. Thats it master! You did it, Im on my way. Rens condition is bad though, very bad. I think that at this point she might just break on the sheer pain.... Flare trembled and when Silvia came in and placed her hands on her head, the poor pokemon did not even seem to notice. Silvia winced and said "Im...Im sorry master. I found out a few things about Ren that will help you break her...but this...this memory you created...its to big to hide, its all that filling her mind at this point...please master, leave this one alone for today, she seems like she might not recover from this...let her...let her sleep."

---------

Mike fell asleep and laid there with her all night, her hands gently playing with her body as they slept.

Time skip

Rain may have slept soundly, but she would not awaken kindly. A drop of something burning hot landed on her stomach, the sensation only lasted a moment as what ever it was hardened but then came another and another. Mike was holding a dripping candle over her bare body, causing drops of hot wax to assault her as she slept. "Wakey wakey slave." He said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It's okay, Silvia. This was expected," Alex nodded. "I'm going to go help Ren, I will not lose my child, not like this," he said, walking out of the room, naked, and gently placed Flare on her bed with his tentacles. The extra appendages retreated back into Alex as he ran to Ren's room and opened the door. "Ren?"

------------

Rain cried in pain and wanted to try and defend herself, but was too afraid. She only whimpered as her eyes opened, tears already appearing. "I-I'm awake, Master. Please stop..." she begged, on the verge of crying as she felt the burning pain.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)