Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"Save the jokes for when you actually win a fight, okay, little flat-chested girl?" Kaytlin giggled, being quite agile despite her huge chest, dodging a couple of the kicks before her smooth hands managed to catch Monia's leg. "You know what they say...the bigger they are, the harder they fall!" She teased before pulling on the leg, causing Monia to lurch forwards on her other leg.

"OH no you don't!" Ereth growled, mumbling a spell under his breath, what appeared to be a ball of ice forming above his claw. "Take this, you little freaks!" He growled, hurling the ball at the group, which exploded on contact with the first one, freezing them all in place.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
[Mika's Room: Bathroom]

Once the curtain completely separate herself and Prowl, she strip her bra and panties before hang it on the metal pole nearby the sink. She's now completely naked exposing her perfect body figure and fair skin with her long green hair enough to cover her back.

Mika then turn on the shower and letting the water wetting her body. iIt was her first time taking a bath together with male Fursona. She really enjoy the bath which at the same time it could fade out her shyness.

She took the soap and scrub it against her naked body, creating a small bubble on it, while humming to some beautiful song.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Prowl stood back to back with her as he rinsed his fur down, keeping modest with her. He liked Mika, he didn't want to look at her body without her permission. But it was the first time he took a shower with a female of her age, and it was a little tense for him. "Hey Miky, need an extra paw? I can return the favor for getting my back for me." He offered to scrub her back a little.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Mika then blush slightly once she heard the coyote's offer. She do really wants him to scrub her back because she also unable to reach her back and have to rely on the brush or Mizuki. "...S-sure...plus my hands can't reach my back..." She said between gaps, her shyness slowly to emerge but only just a ittle bit.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Here's my profile.

Fursona

Name: Rina
Species: Albine Tigress, half-demon
Description: http://www.furaffinity.net/full/1231293/
Powers: She have control over dark, ice and is really agile.

Fursona

Name: Razyel
Species: Demon
Description: He looks like a human with dark ebony skin, blonde hair and red shining eyes, he only wears jeans, he a pretty strong built.
Powers: He has control over dark, fire and super strenght, he uses shadow teleportation.

Human

Name: Soma
Description: He is 6'6" feet tall he has silver hair and golden eyes, he wears jeans and shirt, his has a strong built.
Powers: Soma can uses the same powers as his fursonas but his powers are weaker than them except his dark powers that are the same as them or even stronger than his fursonas making it hard to control them.

IC:

Soma walked out of the college library that night, he stayed late to study for the exam he was going to have the day after tomorrow, was then when he saw an group of fursonas going to the main office "What's going on? Why are fursonas on the college?" He whispered.

"I don't know" A male voice responded, but the male in question wasn't nowhere to be seen, suddenly two beings appeared in the darkness of the night a tigress and a demon.

"Want us to investigate?" This time the tigress spoke.

"Ok, let's see what's going on" Soma said as he dissapeared too, minutes later they found themselfs looking at the strange situation from the shadows. A group of Humans along with their fursonas were ambushed by the army they saw before "Dunno what's happening here, but we can't let the humans get hurt, we better help them".

"You sure darling?" The tigress said "Do you remember those guys that were after us the other day? I think those guys might be with them" Rina said pointing at Kaytlin "We are lucky they didn't see you Soma otherwise you would have been killed like the other creator".

"Don't worry as long as they don't see me is alright, I'll stay here while you help them, got it? But don't kill anybody, just knock them" Soma said.

"Ok, boss, I just hope the kitty don't screw up" The black demon said as he cracked his knuckles.

"I'll get you later for that coment Razyel" Rina was coming out of the shadows and walked next to Ereth "Mind if I join you honey?"

"Stop, playing around and get serious Rina" Razyel said as he appeared behind one of the fursonas from the ambushing group and dragged them to the shadows teleporting them miles away from there.

Edit by DMX: Fixed your link to the image so everybody can see the pic!
To see some of my artwork Click here
"GAH! Hey! Leggo!" Mar growled, straining his arms to push Ternal off his massive form, "Okay, I asked nicely!" he grunted, before he stood up, using his large legs for support as he reared his head back, "RRRAAAWR!" he roared suddenly, his maw opening widely as a torrent of flames came out just at the frog's face since he was so close. Mar would be safe since he was immune to fire.

Alex saw one of the fursonas bouncing off at Tia's unexpected defense and another one freezing, his mind racing as he saw the demon swapping one of their enemies from the battle, "Wow, talk about good luck!" he said out loud, but there were more coming. "I'll take care of these!" Alex said, thinking of something quick as he jumped high and making use of his strength he punched the floor rather hard, the ground shattering as it fissured all over in front of them, but it would also hinder the path the fursonas were taking towards them.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, I can understand the whole attachment thing," Erimis said and sighed. "Two years I've been using Nothus. We're very much alike, but he tends to be louder than me. I'm very short-spoken, but that usually doesn't get in the way of me getting along with people. But on a different subject, don't you think it's awesome how we got some of the powers from our Fursona's?"

"Okay," Nothus said and smiled, blushing only slightly. "That would be nice." So, he followed her, his talon resting in her claw.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Ah!" Monia was caught off guard by the pull on her leg, but as she went forward on her other leg she grited her teeth and spun pulling the orca with her and tossing her to a nearby wall. "Almost got me there fishy. Guess not enough brains with those fakes huh?"

Ternal roared as the fire sinched his goo covered skin. "Arrrgh you'll pay for arrrghhh that!" he drooled and spat out his tounge gripping Mar's arm and hurling him into Ereth.

The other fursonas were caught off guard by Alex's attack, but jumped up from the ground as the fissure casscaded towards them. Though it blocked any frontal attacks they ran around it in pericsion keeping close and hoping to overwhelm the two humans.

Tia got close to Alex's back as she watch the fursonas come around them. "They sure don't act wild." Tia said trying her best to look ready for battle with a lame defense stance, but she couldn't quite figure it out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My, my, you must REALLY be jealous, mm?" Kaytlin grinned, turning herself in the air and landing against the wall on her feet, the inertia pushing her back a bit before she pushed off the wall, tackling into Monia, tackling the big dragoness to the ground. "I saw you glaring at me when your boyfriend was ogling me!"

"Whoa!" Ereth gasped, nearly falling but his strength held him up as he pushed back against the dragon, steadying them both. "Yeesh, never realized you weighed so much, Big Blue!" the dragon grunted softly, before summoning a ball of fire in his claw, hurling it at the smaller creatures around Tia and Alex.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Hey, not my fault muscles are heavier than actualy lard!" Mar said after landing, aching from the hurl, waiting until Ereth fired off before he stood up again, cracking his knuckles and neck, "Okay, enough Mr. Nice Guy." He frowned, smashing his palms together as he produced a small ball of light which hovered in front of him after coming out, and then he reached towards it with his right claw; all of a sudden, the sphere elongated, turning into what seemed to be a large oarblade, a swallow. "Let's see you use that tongue now, Ternal!" he growled, launching himself back over the frog as he dexterously slashed up and down in a fast blur directly at Ternal's front while roaring: "Twin Slash!"

"Oh man! That didn't work!" Alex grit his teeth, looking left and right, his vision eventually coming across to office they had been in. Noticing something interesting inside he quickly ran back there.

No longer than five seconds later, a large desk came out flying from the cracked-open door, colliding with one of the incoming attackers with overwhelming weight.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad