Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Of course," Axel smiled and gave a mock bow. He then motioned Cassandra to grab his arm, and when she did, he began walking into the forest, seeing some birds and other woodland creatures scurry around and do whatever nature intended them to do.

-----------------

"When you're done, slut, I want you to do the same to Silvia. Don't worry, I won't let her hurt you," Mai moaned. "Did you hear that Silvia? Looks like you'll be having some fun with this little kitty cat!" Mai giggled, followed by another moan.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia moaned from beneath the covers and nodded, not caring what they did as long as it was something and something soon. Elva just kept licking, reaching Mai's pussy and licking from there, over her belly button, between her breasts, up her neck and to Mai's lips, giving then a few little licks and mewing cutely, looking into Mai's eyes, completely submissive.

-----------

Cassandra loved nature, it was part of her heritage and walking through it once more lifted her heart a little. She watched the forest creatures go by and wished she could be as free as them. One more tear slipped down her cheek as she took it all in and it was then that she truly realized everything she had lost. Tears filled her eyes but she did not let them drop, she had to stay strong, as strong as she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai moaned as Elva licked her body, from her breasts, to her, pussy and all around. The mistress grabbed Elva's head and gently pulled her down to Mai's pussy. "Make me cum," she ordered, wet and lustful.

-------------

"There's no point in being strong now. Let out of it out," Axel said, and walked ahead. "Let your tears fall," he ordered as he walked past some trees, slowing down a bit to wait for Cassandra to follow. He believed if she was aloud to let it all out, it would be easier breaking her.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva obeyed and began to lap at her mistress's pussy with care and affection, using her rough little tongue to stimulate her clit, though she herself did not go inside. The poor little cat girl shuffled around, not having been pleased at all while she licked her mistress.

--------

Cassandra shock her head. "No...I wont." She said sternly. She would not give up what strength she had left, she would not! It was all she had left now, and to lose it would be to become some one different. No she would keep it and this she vowed as she caught up to her cruel master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You won't? Won't what? Cry because you will no longer see your home or lover? That you now belong to the Saxon. Cry and be reborn Cassandra. I have no use for your queen form, but rather your inner whore is what I am after," Axel growled.

------------------

Mai noticed the kitten's displeasure and suddenly pushed her off. She pushed her to the ground and laid on top of her in a 69 position. "Get back to work, slut!" Mai ordered, before pushing in her tounge, deeply into Elva's pussy, tasting the kitten's juices.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cassandra spat to the side and said "I have no inner whore form! And I am not a Queen either, you took that from me as well. I am who I am and I will not cry." She glared at him and said "Is there anything else you wanted to do while we were out here or Im I to be strapped to a bed or a wall and fucked once more?"

-----------

Elva mewed and wiggled, and came right away, the lotion and stimulating bringing her to an immediate orgasm. But she did not want to stop, she did not want it to end and so she began to lick her mistress's pussy once more, even more dangerously this time, trying to give her as much pleasure as she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You don't do you?" Axel asked, and turned to look at her. He held up his hand and suddenly dozens of invisible hands would form around Cassandra. Half restrained her arms and legs, the other half would massage her ass, pussy, and breasts.

---------------

Mai moaned and came almost as fast as Elva did. She moaned still as Elva licked her and beckoned for Silvia. "S-Silvia! You can come over here!" she moaned. "Elva, lick Silvia's pussy when you're down with MEEE!" she screamed as she came again thanks to Elva.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cassandra trembled in their grasp and shock, her legs trying to close as she was magically molested again. "St-Stop. I cant help how my body reacts to this." She said silently to keep from moaning as her pussy became damp and her nipples began to harden. "Enough, I wont ever beg for this, I wont ever want it, that is proof enough that Im not a whore." She said quietly yet sternly.

-----------

Elva got off her mistress when she came the second time and approached Silvia as she laid down near them. "You better do a good job slut." She threatened, which made timid little Elva whimper and began licking, much like how she had done with Mai, tasting the strange flavor of the lotion, drinking it in as she licked, not knowing that it would have a very violent effect on her insides.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Be Right Back))

Mai rested on the ground, too tired to do much. "That was...good...Silvia...you two play nice now," Mai sighed, trying to regain herself.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia nodded but had not intention of playing nice with the cat girl. She quickly took one of the dildos that had been lying on the floor and jammed it painfully into her ass and then activated it, making start twisting around inside her. "M-Mistress, out mistress said to p-play nice..." Elva whimpered, her eyes filling with tears from the extreme pain of the unlubed, rough wiggling thing that had been shoved into her. "Shhh! Make another noise and I will shove a second one into that tiny ass, now lick me! And if Mai asks, you wanted this." Silvia hissed. Elva nodded and got back to her licking, feeling strangely warm, and felt even warmer with each lick she took.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)