Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Rest up, and we'll go later. We'll be traveling in Saxon territory, so don't try anything, my dear," Axel smiled, and leaned down to kiss her cheek and laughed to himself, as he got dressed in a better attire.

-------------

Mai giggled and grabbed the ever familiar lotion. She rubbed some on her hand and began rubbing it all over Elva and Silvia's bodies. Their legs, pussies, breasts, anywhere her hands could reach she rubbed the lotion on them. "So how do you like your punishment whores? I know you love it obviously, Silvia."

--------------

Hunter moaned as well as he fucked Grace's spot, his cock thrusting into her as his hands grabbed her breasts. He rubbed them as smile grew and he leaned down and kissed Grace's lips, his cock entering her pussy as his tounge pushed into Grace's mouth.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cassandra only nodded and fell asleep again, staying like that for the better part of an hour. She awoke slowly, blinking sleep and tears from her eyes as she looked around and then stood, blushing at the dried juices that covered her inner thigh. She smelled of sex and looked to mach.

-----------

Silvia began to moan and tremble as she was covered in the lotion, but Elva reacted much more, dropping to her belly and moaning loudly, rolling around but managing to keep from masturbating as she became incredibly aroused. "Mistress." Silvia asked as the little cat girl rolled helplessly and mewed, her tongue hanging out and her eyes glazed over. "May I take her mistress? She looks Like she wants it." Silvia said, still holding her position but shaking badly as Elva forced herself not to masturbate, silently crying "Im a good girl, Im a good girl, Im a good girl..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ready to go, Cassandra?" Axel asked. "If so, grab my arm, and let us begin our walk through the forest," he smiled, holding out his arm. His smile probably sent shivers down any maid or Saxon guard that saw it.

---------------

"Sorry, Silvia, but this is mine. Why don't you go on the bed and wait for me? The more you wait, the better it will be, I promise," Mai smiled, slapping Silvia's ass,before walking over to Elva and taking her in her arms, rubbing Elva's breasts with her larger ones. "Hello, my good little kitty."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia obeyed grudgingly and went under the covers, letting them rub up and down on her body and release a little of her sexual tension. Elva reacted instantly to being picked up and touched. She moaned and mewed softly, her body slick with the lotion, her pussy all ready wet and her nipples hard as rocks. She squirmed cutely in Mai's embrace and began to lick Mia softly where ever she could like a kitten would, snuggling and rubbing against her, mewing softly and timidly, her little hands shaking to fight off the urge to finger herself. She was soft and slick, her already deliberately soft skin amplified by her own sweat and the lotion that covered her body. Her toes curled and uncurled as she lay there in Mai's arms, still letting out baby cat noises as she struggled with the lotion to maintain her control.

------------

Cassandra took his arm reluctantly and trembled for a few seconds, ever so slightly, his smile piercing her like an arrow. She also blushed and looked down, it was not bad enough that all this had just happened, no she was also going out naked and sex stained. Her pride could scarcely take another blow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As they stepped out of the room, some Saxon guards and Angelo slaves saw them, and gazed at her body. It was such a turn on, some Saxon guard began fucking their Angelo women, finding the sex stained queen arousing.

--------------

"So how do you feel, my little kitty?" Mai asked, grabbing Elva's breast and rubbing it. "You have to beg. Beg your Mistress what you want. I want to hear you cry for me to fuck you."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cassandra blushed heavily and looked away, feeling sorry for the poor women as they were fucked. "Can...can we hurry up? Please?" She asked silently.

-------------

"F-Fuck me mistress..." the car girl begged softly, licking Mia's fingers as she was held. "Fuck me please! I...Im a good girl, I want to be fucked...please fuck me.." She said, still cutely licking and sucking on Mia's fingers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Axel chuckled and quicken his pace, making sure to keep Cassandra by his side as they soon reached the gate. "Open the gate," he ordered. "Aye, sir," the guard replied, and the wooden doors opened, revealing the forest outside. "Ready?"

----------------

"Prove it," Mai ordered, and gently released Elva, and laid herself on the ground. "Lick my pussy, slut. Show me how much of a good girl you are. Better yet, rub your pussy and mine together."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cassandra tensed. The out side. Freedom. If she could just overpower the wizard, just use one instant to kill or cripple him then she could escape back to her country and be free. But she was stopped dead in her thoughts by her own pledge to Hunter, one she was honor bound to keep. One that shackled her more then any chains ever could. She nodded to Axel, looking down at her feet as she felt a warm tear drip off her nose.

-----------

Elva squirmed for little while after the release and crawled over to Mai right away and began to clean her with her tongue, not just her pussy, which relived a few good licks, but her whole body, cleaning her with her tongue and rubbing her body against her a bit, ignoring the order. Her eyes were glassed over as she gently licked over her mistress's delicious form, lost in a sea of need and releasing it by licking and lapping her mistress. She could be made to stop at any time, but the poor kitten girl seemed intent on cleaning every inch of her mistress's beautiful body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai moaned and normally would have protested, but this felt nice. "Jeep going little kitty cat. Please your Mistress, be a good little lover," Mai moaned and moved her hand through Elva's hair. "Serve her well, and you will be rewarded."

----------------

Axel saw the tear and used his magic to wipe it away. "Tell me, Cassandra...do you want to walk through the forest or perhaps something more...exciting?" the warlock asked. "And no, my dear, I do not me sex, but if you want it then I'm happy to serve."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva continued, licking up the side of Mai's thigh and then continuing to her stomach, going up to her left breast and lapping at the nipple a little before going back down to her thigh, a little to the left this time and licking up in much the same order, moving slowly across the rest of her body. She mewed and purred as she felt the hand in her hair and rubbed up on his mistress's side, kissing her from her pussy to her chin where she gave Mai a little lick on her nose before going back to her cleaning.

-------

Cassandra shock her head. If it was not sex then it was something painful or humiliating, she was sure of it. A walk through the forest would be...nice...she hoped. "Lets just...lets just go through the forest..." She said solemnly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)