Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
'Yes master.' She acknowledged in his mind. She was sitting next to flare and whispering soothing things to her while trying to project calming images into her mind, which was not easy. She stroked her belly softly and Ren moaned and thanked her, nuzzling up on her lap. Z led Alex to another bedroom where Flare had tucked herself away in the bed, still tired and scared from their last encounter. She seemed to be snoozing blissfully when they entered, curled up under the covers, her cute little head and tail sticking out from beneath the soft blankets.

----------------------

Rain found herself lowered to the ground and released from the arms. "A good slave does whatever her master wishes." The machine voice said. Then, another wall flipped and relieved a sort of steel chair with a large, very large, dildo sticking out of it. "Sit." A voice like Mike's said. "Butt first." the machine added.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well....she appears calm," he said and began moving closer. He leaned down to her tail and took it in hand, and began to stroke it softly, taking care not to wake her from her calm slumber.

-----------

Rain stared at the chair in disbelief before nodding and tiptoeing nearer. She took a deep breath and sat on the chair, the didlo pushing into her ass, making blood come out and Rain bit her lip so she didn't scream, until finally she saw on the chair, didlo in her ass, and Rain screaming out loud.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare moaned and shifted about a little as her soft and fluffy tail was stimulated. "Ohh...R-Ren...please...save me..." she moaned in her sleep, her nipples becoming hard under the sheet.

----------

The steel chair had armrests and the whole thing was ice cold, probably even colder then that, so was the dildo in her ass. "A slave is silent unless her master tells her different." the voice said, and then the cold metal dildo became electrified. To Rain's horror, she would find that not only was this extremely painful, but also that her ankles and wrists were anchored to the chair, not allowing her to move away from the chair at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Silvia, tell me if I get any closer and when you can get to work,' Alex thought as he stroked her tail, gently, giving it the occasional kiss.

-------------

Rain bit her her lip harder, until she was sure she was bleeding. She moved back and forth, rocking the chair as she nearly erupted in pain, her eyes watering from the electrifying horror. Please...help me! she begged.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Im sorry master, but If I try then I will alert her to my presence and possibly make her resist prematurely. Just make her mentally exhausted, so much so that she is forced to drop all her guard. I would ask you to be gentle, but if you want me to make this smooth and painless then she needs to be so beat that she cant even crawl away. And make sure that when I go in that she is awake, or at least not asleep or I wll confront her inside her dreams and maybe even get stuck.' Flare continued to moan and get more aroused, turning about in the bed and tangling herself up a bit.

------------

The electricity stopped and Rain was left alone for fifteen minutes, the dildo still lodged deep within her. "A good slave feeds for her master." The voice said, a fake cock rsing from the floor and pressing against her lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sigh, its never easy," he sighed and continued stroking her tail, slower now in hopes to increase the pleasure. He even moved a small tentacle up under the covers and to her chest to rub and pleasure her breasts, but hopefully not enough to make her fear or scare her.

------------------

Rain sniffled a bit and looked at the fake cock and nodded fearfully. She leaned forward and took the fake cock in her mouth, sucking on it gently, and looking around with her adorable eyes.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare awoke slowly and then panicked as she saw Alex at his tail and the tentacle massaging her aroused breasts. "N-No!" She screamed, swiping up her tail and scrambling to the edge of the bed. It was truly no use, she was deathly afraid of humans, all humans. It was like when a person was afraid of spiders or rats, the fear did not need to be plausible or make any sense, it was just there. She sat on her tail and put her paws over her head along with the covers in a futile attempt to hide.

--------

As she sat there, her as painfully impaled on the cock, the fluid inside the other cock began to drip into her mouth, warming her body and making her feel better, though not to much. All the same, it would feel good to finally get some sort of pleasure from the machine, at least some relief.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Flare, shhh...Calm down," Alex hushed. "Don't you remembered? Just a few hours ago, when I was stroking your tail? Before I came back with Silvia, I gave you pleasure and I made you feel good, and I know how you felt. You liked it, you wanted me back, badly. I'm here to make you feel like that again," he smiled.

------------

Rain dared not move, even with the didlo in her ass, making her bleed. She merely sucked on the fake cock, trying to get any of the sweet fluid that she could get. Please Master, I'm good, no more punishment she thought.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare stopped shaking just a little and peeked out. "N-No...please...I dont want it." She said, an adorable flush crossing her face. She was dreadfully afraid of him, there was no way to change that, at least not instantly. He would have to hope that Flare would eventually get used to him, but right now he needed information on Ren and Flare was the only place to get it, the only other thing that was yet to be decided was how he handled her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How about a nice calming massage, my dear? I can be nice if you can be nice, my dear," he smiled, holding his hand out. "Just lay on the bed, and let me massage your back and shoulder, hmmmm?" Alex suggested, holding his hands up to show he meant no harm.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)