Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"What I want you to do is track the ip address coming from the dorm and verify who has gone to those furry fourms. Create a list of those with high visitation and scout each one out." he paused, "And Kaytlin, do not proceed with any terminations unless ordered to. Anything else and you will answer to me." he said coldy.

Though while he spoke to the orca he was typing another report to send to the local newscast. The story was that the local college suffered a bad gas leak accident which was ignited by a local student as he was ligthing up. There would most likely be flowers, funeral and a few nice words about the young man. It was the usual crap that humans did when one of their own died. Ivan smirked as he finished it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeesh, you act like you haven't told me that a million times." The orca sighed, rubbing her head gently as she hung up, and closed her PDA, heading back down the hall and climbing the stairs up to the top of the building, before taking off back towards the college; the sun having set completely now, making the streetlights blink on.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
[Bathroom]

"Yeah, it kinda does, huh?" Prowl agreed about the warm water. "Y'sure you don't mind? Alright then, glad you're so open minded about this!" He told her, completely taking his pants off, followed by his dusty tactical vest and fitted plain black shirt. He wore blue boxers with bright red and yellow print that read Grrr! over his crotch. He paused for a moment as he slipped his thumbs down the waistband and smiled at Mika cheerily. "Here goes." He informed her lightly, and with that, pulled his boxers down, taking it off each leg, careful not to snag it on his claws as he took it off and folded it and propped it on top of his pants, vest and shirt.

He didn't waste time allowing himself to become immodest in front of her for too long and he stepped into the tub, sighing in relief as he lowered himself onto the warm water. "Ahhh... that sure hits the spot..." He groaned pleasurably. He didn't know warm baths could feel so warm and relaxing. He couldn't just lie back and relax though, that would be rude. He had to clean himself up and get out in case someone else had to use the toilet, so he gently lowered himself completely underwater, then then emerged again, totally wet. "Its kinda awkward bathing with a cute chick like you watching. I can get used to it though!" He chuckled and turned his back on her. "Mind getting my back for me, please?" He asked sweetly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Murring and relaxing out on the couch as Yoosei did her massage on his back, Kurtz couldn't help but smile. The massage was brilliant - something he hadn't the pleasure to have back before the thunderstorm. With a playful growl, he chuckled to Yoosei. "Good with those hands, slick vixen."

(College)

Coming out the door and sighing heavily, Yoko rested upon the door. She had finished finally the paperwork of which was related to Kyosan, and was looking back for a moment before the larger dragon approached her again.

"Lucky we got in. I never thought he'd ask for Algebra. Really I didn't!"

"You say that all the time, you buffoon. Come on."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blushing gently and smiles, Yoosei gently guides her paws up to his upper back and deepens the massage there. “You are enjoying my massage that much?” she asks cutely, moving her paws upwards once again as she gently massages his shoulders. She couldn’t help but admire Kurtz’s body as she massages him.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*****Announcement****

(Don't worry this isn't bad. First off, thank you everyone for making this rp a great one thus far, and I imagine it will become even greater as time rolls on. This announcement is to say that for my first macro/furry story is going to be a novelization of Fursona. Since starting this RP with DMX as Co-GM my mind has been burning with ideas of this, and I wish to put it down on paper, but before I do I wish to get people permission to use their characters. So on your guy's next post, let me know if you want your characters to be used in the novelization or no. I won't be using all the characters mind you so don't be offended, but like I said I would like to get permission before I continue with this idea. Thank you.)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Since my characters aren't directly involved with yours at the moment, I don't expect to have Prowl or Ray in your novelization. But if they are, sure, you've got my permission. Good luck with that!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: You've got permission Drake :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Kyosan and Yoko are clear. Kurtz, keep for the missus and we'll be fine. Kayz? :3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: well you have permission to use Yoosei as long as she is kept with Kurtzie indeed ;3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions