Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Suddenly, little metal claws extended from the treadmill and took hold of her nipple rings, pulling her up higher on the treadmill. This mean that if she began to lag she would painfully pull on her own nipples! Then the treadmill began to move, first at a walk, an then at a brisk pace, and then even faster. How long could Rain keep this up?

-----------

Silvia looked horrified and hugged Alex desperately. "P-Please dint master! I live for you and only for you! Dont abandon me!" She cried, holding on to him tightly. Angy seemed shocked but then accepted it, it hardly mattered what she thought anyways, but Ren still looked rebellious and even then her opinion did not change. Of course she was like that, it was all she knew, the poor girl. These were her thoughts as she glared at Alex before turning her head away. Flare hid herself under the covers, her cute face peeking out curiously, but no more then that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and gently pet Silvia's head. "There, there. I won't leave you, Silvia. I won't abandon you, not now, not ever," he whispered comforting her. He then looked at his three other sluts, and then just at Ren. "Choose your next few words carefully, Ren. Up to now, I have been a kind Master. You have no idea, what I am capable of."

------------

Rain ran as fast as she could, but it became painfully obvious that in a minute of this 'work out' her nipples would be torn off. "P-please Master! I'll be good, just don't let my nipples rip off of me!" Rain yelled. She was already lagging, and gritted her teeth as her nipples were pulled.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren opened her mouth to speak, but then shook her head and remained quiet. She already had enough problems, she did not need to incur any more. Flare was still pocking her head out cutely as she watched Alex and Silvia, while Angy just smiled warmly at her, feeling sorry for her. Truly being raised by a human of any kind was a horrible curse. Silvia blushed again as all eyes fell on her and she did not know what to say, looking insanely cute as she blushed and shuffled her feet.

-------------

Rain had to endure allot of pain for several minutes, the machine always keeping the speed just above what would be comfortable. Finally it began to slow down. and then it let her off. As soon as it did however, she was forced back against the wall by her magnetic like restraints and a small black appendage began to slide up between her legs. "A good slave is always ready for her master." The voice said as the thing swiped her pussy. It was not pleased, she was not wet. And so Rain was released from the wall and horrible cramps wracked her body as the voice said "A bad slave is dry for her master." The crams hurt badly and lasted a few minutes before they ended at last. "A good slave is always ready for her master." The voice said again, and it was clear that if she did not get wet soon, then she was going to be punished again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"As I said, Silvia will be staying at the mansion with us for now. She'll be sharing a room with me, as well as a bed," he smiled. He laid his hand on Silvia's ass at those last words, before continuing. "Also, since this mansion has been attacked twice, I may decide to bring all of you back to my home in my world, so you will be safe. Understood? Oh and don't worry Ren. I'll take care of you in a bit."

-------------

Rain nodded quickly and began rubbing her breast and fingering her with two fingers. Afraid as hell of future punishments, and did everything she could to pleasure herself. "I'm good, Master, I am," she whispered as she fingered herself, her body reacting to the pleasure by making her pussy get wet.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren blushed furiously as did Silvia. "W-What do you want me to do now?" Silvia asked her loving master. "Do you want us to do an orgy for you? Would you like to fuck us all with your tentacles? Or maybe just me?" Ren winced, she wished that this new slut would not count them all as a whole.

--------

Suddenly, before Rain could get a wet, another set of furious horrible cramps gripped her body again. "A bad slave touches herself without her master's permission." the plain voice said. Soon the cramps left her again and the small bar scanned her pussy again, finding it dry and delivering the punishment to her again. "A bad slave is dry for her master." When at last she was released, the voice repeated "A good slave is always ready for her master."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and patted Silvia's head gently. "IN due time...for now, Angy, Z, and Flare. Please leave Ren, Silvia, and I alone for now. Do what you want, but do not leave the house. Yell if you need anything," Alex said, and Z was already walking out, looking at Angy and Flare to fallow.

---------------

I can't touch myself?! Rain thought and was almost brought to a panic. She closed her eyes and tried to visualize something that would get her wet, and unfortunately her mind led her to being gangbanged by humans. They would insult and spank her as they fucked her, and to her horror it made her wet.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy groaned a little, holding her slightly enlarged stomach. Flare shook her head and said "P-Please master...I dont want to leave her." Ren shook her head before Alex could respond. After whispering to her, Flare nodded and left quickly, her tail between her legs, as if afraid that Alex may jump on her at any moment and grab her tail again. Ren then looks at Alex desperately and waits.

--------

Though Rain could have tried to use the device that had made her wet before, the brush, this worked as well and when scanned she was not punished. Then there was a set of glowing footprints once more and the voice said "A good slave stands where her masters wants her to stand."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Z helped Angy walk as best a Zangoose could and Alex close behind them. He then looked at Ren and sighed. "You know what? I can easily wipe your mind of memories, of your fighting spirit, hell I can kill you. You should know this and yet you yell and insult me again and again, hell I nearly died for you and you call me a beast!"

--------------

Rain nodded and moved to the glowing spot and stood up, fear was in her body and she shivered a bit out of it. "I'm good...I'm good," she whispered.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren sighed, and looked at his pants like a starving animal would look at food. "L-Look what you did to me!" she said, peeling her eyes away with great effort. "And dont thing I dont know what you did to poor Flare! She is young and weak, how could you take advantage of her like that?! How could you take advantage of me like that..." Her eyes returned to his pants and her hungry look resumed. "Oh...S-Sovereigns!" Ren moaned. "P-Please, I'll be good...just...let me touch it...please." She was clearly having withdrawal effects from her curse. Silvia just stayed silent, looking sadly at Ren, who obviously could not appreciate the majesty that was her master. The poo girl had to get hacked, and that made Silvia sad, but then again, she probably deserved it.

-------

Mechenical hands come out of the ground around Rain and grasp her wrists and ankles, as well as her nipple rings. It hoists her up into the air, holding her arms and legs out wide while pulling on her nipples painfully. Making sure she could not move, the machine let out a beep and the wall slid open, and Mike walked in. "So pet, how do you feel?" He asked, smiling. very amused by her position. IT was time to see if the box worked and if so, how well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You insult me, you yell at me, and now you beg for my cock..." Alex said. "You won't deserve my cock until you are learn to be a bit nicer, my dear Ren," Alex growled and walked over to Silvia and put his hand around her wait. "It does pain me to see her like this, but she brought it upon herself."

--------------

"Please, Master...don't hurt me, and I'll do whatever you want, just please don't hurt me," Rain begged.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)