Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Guest's Quarters)

"That would be nice," Quarry said and blushed a little bit.

Ardeal came back into the room. "Well, we're all unpacked, and I'm a little anxious to see this underground place, so is everyone ready?" he asked with a large smile on his face. "Oh yeah, and the bathroom is in there-" he pointed to the room he just came out of "-but you might want to wear something to shield your eyes."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Guest's Quarters)

The female dragoness lifts her body and looking to Ardeal. "I'm ready!"

"...Me too..." Faiz said and nodded in agreement.

"I bet the bathroom is quite shiny, right?" Mika asked as stucks out tongue playfully and hopped off from bed.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Guest's Quarters)

"You bet," Ardeal said. "I think I rather sleep in there...just kidding." He laughed.

Solia stood up. "Dusk!!" she called out.

The robed man appeared out of the shadows right in the middle of the room. "I'm assuming you're ready," he said. "If you have weapons, you might want to take them."

Quarry checked to make sure he had his fans and Solia grabbed her staff.

"Good," Dusk said and sent the group into shadows again.

(Underground Training Facility)

The group reappeared in a huge arena where various soldiers were sparring, meditating, sharpening weapons, or casting magic on dummies. Everything was surrounded by natural rock, like they were in a large cavern.

Masquerade approached. "Welcome to the RF's training grounds!" he exclaimed. He now wore a black belt with an attachment that held a deck of playing cards and a long rapier was attached to his side.

The OCA

Once there, Mika and Faiz take a glance to the surroundings, seeing various soldiers doing their activities. Then, they bows to Masquearade once again. "Thank you." Mika said. "It seems everything's running fine, from what I see."

"Masque, are you the only leader in RF...? I thought the force should have a few leaders to guide the soldiers..." Faiz asked.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

"Well, that's what Dusk is for," Masquerade replied. "And there are two other major leaders as well: Ruby and Quartz. Ruby is on a mission right now, and Quartz is probably in the laboratory at the moment. He always spends his time there."

"So, what should we do first?" Ardeal asked, looking around the immense arena.

"Well, I've got to test your abilities first," Masquerade said.

Dusk stepped out from behind Ardeal and handed him a regular longsword.

"All four of you are going to take me on at once," Masquerade said, a mischievious smile on his face.

The OCA

"Four...? let's see...One, two, three, four..."Mika point to herself, Faiz, Solia and Ardeal before pointing to Quarry. "...And how about Quarry? Is he will fight with Dusk?"

"...And are you pretty sure you want us four fighting you, Masque...?" The wolf asked as he feel four against one is not pretty good idea.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

"I was thinking that Dusk could take Quarry to get some reinforcements put into his fans, but I guess that can wait," Masquerade said. "Then, all five of you can take me on at once."

"But we'll slaughter you," Ardeal said, his voice full of confusion.

"It's nice that you're worried about me," Masquerade replied. "Hmmm. Fine. Dusk will fight with me. That makes it five against two. Sound a little better?" He laughed to himself quietly.

The OCA

"That would be good." Mika lift a slight grin as moving backwards, facing Masquerade's right side while Faiz on the left side. The wolf tie his long hair into ponytail because he forgot to do so.

"We both take this like in real battle. No mercy shown." The fair dragoness said with her tail wagging on her back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Dusk disappeared and reappeared next to Masquerade, his strange sword drawn.

Solia, Ardeal, and Quarry drew their weapons.

Everyone who was previously training stopped to watch the battle.

"That's the answer I would have expected from you," Masquerade said. Both he and Dusk jumped back a ways to give them distance.

"Cunctus Intego," Solia chanted. The protective green barriers surrounded all five of the fighters.

Masquerade disappeared suddenly and reappeared next to Quarry, bashing away at his magical green shield with a flurry of lightning quick blows until it shattered and he sliced Quarry across the chest three times, and then finally retreated back to his original position.

Quarry fell to the ground, clutching his chest in agony.

"Too slow..." said Masquerade.

The OCA
"So fast!" Mika thought as the duo saw, in a blink of an eye, how Masquerade take down Quarry. Then, she glare to the leader. "Strong leader should fight with strong person. Faiz and I will fight you."

In just a few seconds, Faiz make his first quick move by charging towards Masquerade, so quick till it creates multiple figures. Once he stopped at the leader's back, the wolf throws his fist which full with lightning shockwaves.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds