Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Around the House)

Solia retrieved a pack from her room and entered the kitchen, stuffing various food items in it.

After Ardeal was done packing soap, shampoo, a brush for his sister, he entered his room and stuffed some of his clothes into a pack. When he was done, he stared at a necklace comprised of black beads laying on his bedside table. He picked it up and examined. "Who left this here?" he asked out loud. He shrugged his shoulders and put it around his neck, thinking that it looked quite nice.

(Front Room)

Quarry sighed. "My story is a sad one, just like everyone here in this house. I was minding my own business, and this had to be about 12 years ago, when a raid of the queen's soldiers came into my town and slaughtered everyone. I was in my house with my sister, my brother, and my parents. They burst into the house and killed my parents right in front of me. I could only cower in the corner as they lopped their heads off. My mom's startled face gazed at me as her head rolled right beside me. My brother, he was about 7 years older than me, tried to fight them off, but they just ran him through. I was paralyzed with fear by that time and blacked out. They must have thought I was dead because they just left. When I awoke, my sister was laying on the floor dead as well. I went outside to see a village coated in blood. My friends were dead and my neighbors's bodies were lying out in the street. I didn't know what to do...." he broke off. "My mom always told me that one day when I was a little older, that my family and I were going to take a trip to some hot springs in the nearby village. Of course, that trip was never fulfilled. I lived by myself ever since that day with no friends, so there was nothing to smile about. I focused mainly on my own survival. Happiness wasn't an issue."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Around the House)

Faiz and Mika, who heard Quarry's story, lowering their head and silence for a moment. "...I'm sorry to hear that...I shouldn't ask you at the first place..." Mika said nearly whisper before embrace him, wrapping her arms on Quarry's body.. "...At least...your wish to go to hot spring...are finally fulfilled..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Front Room)

Quarry didn't say anything immediately. He just wrapped his arms around Mika. "I don't mind relating the story every once and a while. It helps me remember that at one point in time, I did have a family."

Solia and Ardeal both entered the front room of their house at the same time carrying several packs containing various items. Solia saw Mika and Quarry. "Are you two okay?" she asked, her voice tinted with concern.

"Yeah, what's up?" questioned Ardeal.

The OCA
(Front Room)

"Well...I guess I know the reason...why you feel so happy at hot spring..." Mika said and then saw Ardeal and Solia carrying several packs, before broke the embrace. "Yes, we are okay, just wanna feel to hugs him." The dragoness stucks out tongue playfully. "Let me and Faiz carry those. I'm sure it feels heavy." Faiz and Mika went closer to Solia and Ardeal, gently picking up and carry some packs on their backs.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Front Room)

"Thank you, Mika," she said as she handed one pack to her. "And thank you, sweetie," she said to Faiz as she handed a pack to him. She kissed him on the cheek. "I'll carry my own pack, and Ardeal's got one of his own, too." She looked at Quarry. "I guess your off the hook, mister." She giggled.

Just then, Dusk appeared in a mass of shadows. "Well, I hope I've come on time," he said and laughed heartily. "Is everyone ready to go?"

The OCA
(Front Room)

"You're welcome, Solia." Mika said as seeing Dusk appear in the shadow. "Yes, you're coming at right time, and we are ready to go." Faiz nodded while adjusting the pack on his back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Front Room)

"Me and Ardeal are ready when you are," Solia exclaimed, a large smile on her face. Ardeal nodded to show that he agreed with his sister.

"I'm ready," Quarry said.

Dusk cracked his knuckles. "Then, prepare yourselves!" He threw up his arms into the air and everything became dark, devoured by the shadows.

(???)

When the shadows cleared, the group found themselves standing in the middle of a courtyard surrounded by large stone walls on all sides. They were at a castle somewhere. The courtyard had a few trees and a grey, stone fountain in the center that wasn't working. The sky was gray and cloudy, and no birds or animals made noises. The castle was strangely silent.

The OCA
(???)

Once the shadow fades out, Faiz and Mika slowly look around the place, and it seems they haven't been here before. Plus the surroundings is pretty quiet. "Uhmm...May I know what is this place?" Mika asked curiously.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(???)

"I'll be the one who will tell you that," called out a man's voice from somewhere very high up.

Solia looked up at one of the turrets of the castle and thought she saw someone. She had. The person she saw leaped from the high turret and plummeted to the ground. She was about to run out to catch the falling person when Dusk held her back.

"Don't worry," he whispered in her ear.

Just as Dusk had said, the man landed safely on both feet. The man had long, light brown hair and he wore a strange butterfly shaped mask over his face which concealed his eyes and nose. The mask was a mix of reds, yellows, and oranges along with some black here and there. He was wearing a long, white, unbuttoned waistcoat and beneath that he wore a tight black shirt, showing off his nicely toned chest. His also wore light brown dress pants with lightweight black shoes on his feet.

He took a step forward. "I...am Masquerade, the leader of the Rebellion Force," he said and bowed deeply to his guests.

The OCA
(???)

Mika and Faiz bows their head to Maquerade, like they do to Solia, Ardeal and Quarry at their first met. "My name is Mika, the water mage and personal healer." Mika Introduce herself.

"..And my name is Faiz, the thunder mage and assassin..." The wolf said before Mika added. "It's nice to meet you, Masquerade. We are sure that Dusk telling you everything about us."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds