Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Hot Springs)

Solia kissed Mika on the cheek. "But don't worry, Mika," she said. "You be the commander of my army of goodness." She punched the air and held up the peace sign.

Ardeal was really surprised now, but he didn't want to let go. He felt Faiz's paws on his back and he smiled. He rubbed Faiz's back, caressing the wet fur slowly and gently. He nuzzled Faiz's furry chest without thinking. He blushed. "I'm sorry about this," he said. "I don't know what's wrong with me." He looked away in embarassment, still in the wolf's embrace.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

"Heh.." Mika then turned around and cuddles Solia as her eyes spotted Faiz kissed Ardeal's forehead. "...I guess Faiz start to like your brother, Solia..." She said.

Faiz murring in soft yet quiet tone from all the caressing and nuzzling. His paw gently caressing Ardeal's hair while looking on him. "...Don't worry...Ardeal..." Without thinking, he plant a kiss on Ardeal's forehead while still embrace him lovingly. "...You can cuddle me...as much as you want.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Springs)

"Ugh, my slut brother is stealing my boyfriend," Solia said cutely, a little bit of false anger in her voice. She leaped off of Mika back into the water only to turn around and face Mika. She embraced Mika tightly, both of their breasts squeezing together, and kissed her passionately for a few seconds. "Then, I'll just have to steal his girlfriend."

Before Ardeal could stop himself, he ended up with his lips on Faiz's muzzle. He blushed as he did. He had never kissed a guy before, but he really enjoyed this one.

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

Mika chuckes, blushes and surprised at the same time once Solia's breasts pressed against hers and kissed on her lips. She never received a kiss from girl before. "...W-Well...you finally got me...Solia.." She lick Solia's lips gently before looking to Quarry. "...But I kinda feel bad...for Quarry..."

The olf feel surprised at first Ardea'ls lips on his muzzle, but he slowly closes eyes and return the kiss directly to his lips. A soft murr escaped from his throat while kept on caressing Ardeal's back. Just like Ardeal, he never receive a kiss from other males.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Springs)

Quarry was floating in the water now, chuckling every so often.

"I'm not worried about him," Solia said, glancing over at him. "He seems so happy right now. I've never seen him this way before. I think he's glad just to have friends." She smiled at him and waved.

Quarry looked up and smiled back at her, waving at the same time. Then, he dove underwater.

Ardeal felt completely awkward. After all, he was kissing his sister's boyfriend. 'Now I know why she loves him so much,' he thought to himself. He reached his hands up and stroked Faiz's long, black hair. 'God, I don't want this to end,' he thought once again. He made a bold move by slipping his tongue into Faiz's mouth.

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

"Most probably..The first time we met him during the rescue, he looks serious and sometimes quiet just like old Faiz..." Mika said while looking to Quarry before glance back to Faiz and Ardeal, chuckling softly.

"Nnnrr..." Faiz felt Ardeal's tongue shove into his mouth, and he return the feeling by swirling his own tongue with Ardeal, like what he've done to Solia. He open his mouth a little wide so Ardeal can kiss him deeper. At the same time, his heart slowly attached to Ardeal.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Springs)

"Can you believe him?" Solia said pointing to Ardeal. "That's your boyfriend. Aren't you jealous?"

"Mmm..." Ardeal said as he kissed Faiz even deeper. He embraced Faiz even tighter, enjoying the taste of Faiz's tongue and the pleasure it was giving him.

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

"Of course I believe him and I don't have a reason to feel jealous, Solia." Mika stated. "And how about my brother? Do you trust him?"

Faiz continue to embrace and kissing Ardeal passionately for a little bit longer, before he slowly broke the kiss, blushing softly. "....How'd you feel now...Ardeal...?" He said with his eyes looking directly to Ardeal's eyes.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Spring)

"Of course I trust him," Solia said and smiled. "It's fine with me, not to mention it was kind of hot, too," she added and giggled.

"I-I feel...happy," he said slowly, gazing deep into Faiz's eyes. "Thank you for the kiss." He hugged Faiz one last time, and then let go. "I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime," he said and blushed. "That was the first kiss I've ever had with a guy, and it was fantastic."

The OCA
(The Hot Spring)

"...No problem, Ardeal...Plus it's my first time too..." Faiz blush deeply. You are always welcomed to me....to do whatever you like..."

"Heh." Mika giggles cutely as looking up in the sky, the sun is almost standing accurately on top of their head. "I guess we shoud get off from the bath. The sun is on top of us. Everyone, the bath is over." The dragoness clap her claws, calling the trio while climbing to the ground and grab the towel before dry herself off.

Faiz heard Mika calling. "...Well, your girl's calling us. Come..." He gently grab Ardeal's hand and moving forward to the edge of the pool.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds