Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Hot Springs)

Solia was kind of glad that Faiz broke the kiss. "Y-you're very skilled with your hands," she said, trying to strike up a conversation. "Where did you learn to massage like this?"

Ardeal blushed. "Well, to tell the truth, I'm bisexual." He looked away trying to avoid her eyes. "I've been attracted to guys in the past, but I didn't really tell anyone about it." He chuckled nervously.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

"...I learn by watching Mika massaging our guardian...Since that time, we learn together till we're in same level..."The wolf stated, gently pressing his thumbs on her waists near her butt, which he accidentally hits her sexual nerves.

Mika blush while smiling slightly, gently kissing his neck. "...Well...I'm bisexual too...so do applies to Faiz..." She said in soft tone. "...I love touching female's breasts...and I touch Solia's too..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Springs)

Ardeal sweatdropped. "Wait, you touched my sister's breasts??" he asked. "Wow, that's...interesting...but kind of hot at the same time," he said while rubbing Mika's sides.

"Eep!" Solia said and jumped a little. "You better be careful where you press, Faizy," she said seductively, moving her hands a little lower on his back. "I might have to pounce you right here, right now," she said cutely and smiled. It was taking all of her willpower not to act out her sexual desires.

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

Mika giggles cutely. "Yeah, and even it looks small than me, but it's pretty soft to touch." She explained in details just want to tease Ardeal mentally. "Goodness...I really want to touch her again..."

"S-sorry...I didn't realise I massage the wrong spot..." Faiz lowering his ears a little bit and place his arms at the edge of the pool. "W-would you help me...massage my back...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Springs)

"Y-you want to touch them again??" he asked, slightly devastated. "W-well if she let you touch them before, I'm s-sure she'll let you touch them again," he said, quite unsure of himself. "When did it happen the first time??"

"Aww, of course I'll give you a massage," Solia said and giggled. "Just turn around for me. I can't guarantee that it will be very good, but I'll try my best." She cracked her knuckles.

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

"...Well, nothing much happen...We just taking a bath at the river and she admire my breasts which is bigger than her." She wags her tail happily underwater. "...Then, I scoot closer and grasp her breasts before squeeeze it gently...and she let out a very cute moan." She said in a little seducive tone.

The wolf then turning around with his front body touches the edge of the pool. But first, he mpve his long wet hair to the side so he can expose his back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Springs)

Ardeal was speechless. "She m-moaned because you grabbed her breasts, eh?" he asked, his voice full of nervousness. He imagined the situation, even though it was his sister, and he felt some activity going on below the water. He blushed. "I-I never thought m-my sister would e-enjoy something like t-that."

Solia set to work. She placed her hands gently on Faiz's upper back and started rubbing at first, and then she started putting firm pressure in certain places, places where she thought stress might accumulate.

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

"...Hehe, that's true...but she let me squeezing her breasts for a little longer..." Mika distance herself a little bit, enough to show half of her breasts floating on the water. "So, do you feel attracted to Quarry, since you like males?"

The wolf let out a mid-loud murr deep in his throat as he felt a firm squeeze on places to heal the stress. "Mnnrr....feels so good..." He claimed while closing his eyes so he can enjoy the hot spring plus with a perfect massage.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Springs)

Ardeal blushed. "I do think he's kinda hot," he said halfheartedly. "But I don't think he's really my type." He thought about all the things he had been through with Quarry, especially the fight with the queen. He shook his head to snap out of it, and found himself staring at Mika's breasts.

"I'm glad I'm doing such a good job," Solia said cheerily. She giggled and moved her hands a little lower on his back, applying pressure where she thought was necessary. "I've never done this before after all."

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

I see..." The dragoness spotted Ardeal's eyes staring to her breasts. She thought Ardeal might wanted to touch. "...Ardeal...y-you want to touch...my breasts...?" She said nervoucly with a deep blush crossed her cheek.

"T-That's okay, Solia...nnrrr.."The wolf stated, gently coils his tails on Solia's waists. ..."As long as you know the basic, it's pretty fine to me..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds