Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Hot Springs)

Without any further hesitation, Quarry excitedly opened the sliding wooden door and a burst of heat spread through the dressing room. Outside of the dressing room was a round pool of steaming water with a steady flow coming from an intricately designed faucet. A large wooden fence surrounded the area. There was a small wooden table at the far end of the area with snacks and drinks. Quarry gasped in awe as he took in the sight. "Incredible," he managed to say. He approached the hot water and submerged himself completely, letting out a long sigh as he did.

Ardeal smiled at Mika. "I would appreciate that," he said as he took a look around. He kissed Mika's cheek. "I'm glad I've got a hot dragoness to take care of me."

Solia leaned up against Faiz and walked with him to the water. "Are you ready for one of the most relaxing experiences of your life, my love?" she asked cutely.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

"Heh, thank you." Mika then sat at the edge of the pool with her legs and tail submerged and place the white towel on her side, exposed her C-cup breasts with small cute pink nipples. "Come, Ardeal. Lean your body against the rock on my side while letting your body submerged."

She take a look to Quarry. "How'd you feel, Quarry? Feeling better?"

"Yes, I do, Solia..." Faiz said as entering the warm pool, slowly wetting his furry body. He place the towel at the edge of the pool before fully submerge himself underwater for a while and reappear in the surface. "Aahh...so nice..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Springs)

Quarry removed his towel and swam around a bit before responding. "Ahhh, it's exactly as I imagined it would be. I feel so much better. Thanks for asking." He smiled, which was quite rare.

Ardeal entered the water, removed his towel, and did as Mika told him, anxiously awaiting the massage that would please his back and heal the scars he had received at the same time.

Solia followed in after Faiz, removing her towel when she was fully submerged. She took a deep breath and hugged Faiz tightly, her small breasts pressing up against his wet, furry chest.

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

"I'm glad to hear that." Mika said, responds from Quarry's statement. Once Ardeal is in the pool, she submerge her naked body and went to his back, gently placing her smooth claws. "This might hit your sensitive spot, so bear with it, Ardeal." With that, she gently massage his shoulder while chanting a healing spell. The energy slowly transferred through her claws and absorbed into his shoulder, gently hits the sensitive spot and heal the scar.

Faiz blush softly as felt her soft breasts pressed against his wet furry chest, before coiling both tails on her waists. "Finally...we're in the hot spring..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Springs)

Quarry drifted to the far side of the springs and rested his body against the rocks on the other side, his eyes closed in extreme bliss. He sighed again. 'So peaceful....' he thought.

Ardeal felt the energy course through his body causing him to twitch slightly, but then all he felt was relief. He could feel all the pain from the torture lift from his back like a burden being taken off. "T-thank you," he said shakily, but in utter happiness.

Solia blushed as she felt Faiz's tails go around her waist. "Yeah, we finally made it," she said softly. "No more danger to worry about right now." She pressed even closer to Faiz and kissed him on the muzzle, slipping her tongue into his mouth. "I love you," she said through the kiss.

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

"No problem, Ardeal..." The dragoness smiles as kept on transferring the healing spell on his scars while massaging his back. "I'm your lover after all...and it's our responsibility to take care of each other..." Mika stated in soft tone. After a while, all his scar is completely heal, leaving a smooth skin but she kept on massaging.

"i love you too...my princess..." Faiz accept and return the kiss passionately as open his maw wider and swirl his long wolf tongue with hers while closing his eyes. His wet paws gently caressed her back underwater.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Springs)

"Mmmm..." Ardeal said as he felt the immense pleasure of the massage Mika was giving him.

Solia placed one hand in Faiz's long, black hair and the other on his wet, furry back. Faiz's paws sent tingles down her back and the warm water only enhanced them. She entertwined her tongue with Faiz's, wrestling with it gently. It had to be the best kiss she had ever had.

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

"Felling better now..?" Mika whispered near his ear while blushing deeply as pressed her breasts against his back.

The male wolf let out a soft murr from the pleasurable kiss, his tongue kept on swirling against her tongue while his paws start to massage her back by pressing his thumbs gently in the middle of her back where her back bones and main veins located.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Springs)

"Definitely," Ardeal replied. He blushed, too, as he felt Mika's large breasts on his back. "I think I'm all better now." He smiled and turned to face her.

Solia blushed as she moaned slightly into the kiss. She started rubbing Faiz's back in response. Her whole body felt good. 'It's as if he knows exactly where to press,' Solia thought as she continued to kiss her lover.

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

"I'm glad to hear that..." Mika let Ardeal so he can turned around, and cuddles him back, gently nuzzling his neck. "...I know it's sound really sensitive...may I know what's your sexual orientation...?"

After a while, Faiz broke the kiss. A tiny trails of saliva connected between their tongues and he slowly open his blue eyes. He's not yet ready to go 'that' part yet. His thumbs still pressed and massaging her back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds