Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
Prowl wagged his tail at them happily. "Really? You mean it? Its okay?" He asked as he followed them in.

Ray rolled his eyes at Prowl from behind.

"Woah, you've got a sweet room!" Prowl said, looking around.

"WAY neater than mine. I think I have some used underwear on the-" Ray said, but Prowl clamped a paw over his mouth.

"I'm pretty sure no one wants to know about your used underwear, Ray-Ray." The Coyote stated, letting him go.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Both of us?" Ereth asked, taking one of Monia's arms in his own, smiling at the dragoness, giving her a wink, before moving his snout up to her ear. "Don't worry, we'll both do you some other time. Promise." he added with a soft chuckle.

"Ignoring that..." Joey sighed. "Yes, lets get out of here, but stay together!" he added, walking out after Tia and Alex.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Mika's room)

Mika and Mizuki then stepped in and close the door behind her. "Thank you for the compliment, everyone. Please have a seat."

The green dragoness push the cart to kitchen and clean all the dirty dishes and glasses.

"And Prowley, I prepare the hot bath for you. Once done, you can come to the bathroom so I can wash your back." She said before continued. "...Or you prefer Mizuki to wash your back?"

Mizuki blush deeply and quickly replied. "M-Mika...You're teaser...I already taking bath."

"Oh, really? I'm just joking anyway. Don't take that seriously." Mika giggles cutely before entering the bathrom to prepare the hot bath.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Sure thing. Lead the way whitey-locks." Mar said, his arms behind his head as lazily as he followed Alex and Tia.

Alex was still a bit embarrassed at Monia's actions, but upon regaining sense, he said: "Uhm, does any of you have Ray's Number? I have no idea where they went actually-" the boy laughed nervously, rubbing behind his head.

(????)

"That is... much better." Quest said, "And do not forget, you are just a pet to humans. Being better than them in physical strength and battle maniacs does not put you above me." The male voice seemed to laugh for a brief period of time, before he continued, "My plan is flawless, and all you need to do is carry it out. Track the adresses of the pin-pointed locations in your P.D.A's map and send them here. When I have received them, you will be sent a team of elites to aid you in the seizing of the fursonas." Quest explained, "Do not fail. And do not come back with senseless rambling. All I need from you is the tracked adresses. Clear?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As the two walked Tia whispered to Alex. "Look I'm sorry for Monia being so forward with you." she blushed while still holding the young man's hand.

Monia giggled and allowed herself to be taken by Ereth. "Oh goodie I look forward to a stud sandwich." she winked.

"Yes commander." Ivan spoke as he stood up. He reached for the collar feeling it's cold steel on his fur. He turned away from Quest and walked out of the room.

he thought as he entered the elevator to begin his mission.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[Mika's Room]

"Thanks Mika, really!" Prowl said gratefully. "I don't mind Mika, it won't take long. I hope it isn't too troublesome for you!" He said, not minding who helped him out. He went over to Mizu, tail swishing cheerily. "Hey Mizu... need a hand? I can rinse or dry of you like!" He offered to help out while waiting for the bath.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Mika's Room)

Mizuki still washing the dishes before stopping for a while as Prowl is standing besides her. "Uhmm..s-sure...Kindly dry the dishes over there..." She said qith a blush as pointing her thumb claw to the stack of wet and clean dishes. "...And thank you for the help..."

(Bathroom)

Mika began filling the bath tub with mid-hot water before pouring a lavender-perfumed body cream in it till the bubbles emerges. "That would be good." At the same time, she strip her clothes, exposing her fairy skin and leaving only her lite-blue underwear which covers her privates and C-cup breasts.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"And you'll get just that." Ereth grinned as he scooped the sexy dragoness up into his arms, one arm behind her knees and the other on her back, following after the others.

"So, where are we going again?" Joey asked, looking back at Alex and Tia as he held the door open to exit the building. "I forget what Ray's number is...I thought you had his number Mika? I swear one time he gave it to you."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Mika's Room)

"Don't you need to bathe Erimis?" Nothus asked, covering his mouth so his flickering tongue couldn't escape.

Erimis glared at him. "I took...a shower...this morning," Erimis stated slowly and dangerously. "It's not like I fell in a dumpster today like Mr. Prowl in the kitchen. Why can't you be as nice as him?" Erimis gestured to the coyote helping with the dishes.

Nothus looked absolutely hurt. He couldn't speak. He had no response to that. What would be normal anger and sarcasm turned into depression and jealousy. He merely looked away.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Kitchen]

Prowl nodded and cheerily dried the dishes that were already clean. "Ain't no problem, I'm still glad about the food, you're one hell of a great cook Mizu." He said. "Both you and Mika. You've been really nice to me, well, not just me, all of us. I admire that cuz... I don't meet many nice people like you!" He laughed.

[Mika's Room]

"Hey now, you've got an awesome Fursona Erimis. He's got spunk, he's got character, sure he's not high on tactfulness, but he's a lot more friendly toward you than Prowl is to me, no matter how nice I try to be. You ought to be grateful that Nothus doesn't hate you... like Prowl hates me." Ray said. "The world isn't nice. Nice guy's like Prowl never get a happy ending when their story's over." He added.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers