Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Front Room)

Solia rubbed her eyes. "No, I must be strong," Solia said firmly, even though she still remained in Mika's embrace.

Dusk stood up. "I've got to go and report this incident to Masquerade at our headquarters. I'll be back during the evening tomorrow to pick you all up. I expect you to be packed up by that time. Also, take this." Dusk handed Ardeal 5 tickets. "Those will get you in to the hot springs tomorrow. They're supposed to be closed tomorrow, but I persuaded the owners to let you 5 go to relax. I suggest you do that because it might be the last bit of relaxation that you get for quite a while." With that, Dusk disappeared in a puddle of shadows.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Front Room)

Mika wanted to say thanks to Dusk, but he already vanished. "...Thank you..." Her claws gently caress Solia's back trying to calm her down. "You want to see Faiz...? I know you are worried about him..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Front Room)

Solia's eyes were completely dry now. She was elated at the mention of seeing Faiz. It was true that she was really worried about him. "Yeah, I want to see him."

Ardeal nodded to the girls. "If you want to see him, he's in my room." He pointed down the hallway that led to his room.

The OCA
(Front Room)

The green dragoness nodded to Adreal as slowly lifts and support Solia to stand straight. Then she went to Adreal's room before open the door, revealed the wolf still sleeping quietly under the blanket with his hair in tidy condition.

Mika walks closer to Faiz and gently place Solia on the side of the bed. "Here you are...I return back to Adreal...I'm sure you want to be alone with him." Mika said gently and leaves the room.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Ardeal's Room)

Solia was relieved to see Faiz in the bed breathing. He was still alive. "Oh, Faiz," she whispered in his ear. She kissed him gently on the mouth. She stroked his black hair, afraid that it might slip away from her grasp at any minute.

(Front Room)

"So, Quarry," Ardeal started, "you sure you want to join the RF?"

"Absolutely," Quarry confirmed. "I've got nothing better to do, not to mention the fact that we will be heroes." He actually let a smile cross his face. "It's always been my dream to be somebody important."

Ardeal just smiled back, not expecting Quarry to say something like that.

(???)

The queen picked up an ancient book that must have been about one thousand pages. She blew the dust off the cover.

"Well, it seems you've found it," a woman's voice came from behind her.

The queen turned around quickly to come face to face with a fairly tall woman wearing all light brown clothing. She had brown eyes and long brown hair to match. Her torso was exposed and her breasts were covered by a bra-like piece of clothing. She had draped around her shoulders a brown piece of clothing and a similar one around her waist which extended all the way down to her ankles, but left the front open which exposed her tight, incredibly short, brown shorts. She wore a brown, floppy mage's hat and had a huge hammer on her back. She was accompanied by a giant man, about 10 feet tall, wearing a makeshift kilt with a strap that went across his hairy chest and over his broad shoulder. He was holding an enormous wooden club.

"Yes, I have found what I have been looking for," the queen replied.

The woman giggled. "The Book of Necromancy. So you've heard of your assassins's demise?"

The queen nodded her head gravely and stared at her book.

The OCA
(Ardeal's Room)

Once Solia kissed him, Faiz slowly react and reply the kiss passionately in weak movement. A soft murr released in his throat and slowly woke up.

(Front Room)

Mika then return back to the front room and quickly cuddles Adreal softly before nuzzles his cheek. "...I never thought the Queen forces are pretty strong...It might drift us in long battle."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Ardeal's Room)

Solia was surprised by Faiz's passionate kiss, but she enjoyed every moment of it. Her heart was filled with joy that her lover was awake. She didn't want to stop kissing him, but she had to hear his voice, so she broke it. "Are you alright, my love?" she asked, her eyes full of concern and happiness.

(Front Room)

Ardeal kissed Mika on the cheek. "Yeah, it seems we're in this for the long run," he said. "I think we should go to the hot springs in the morning, relax a little bit, then come back and get ready to go. How does that sound?" he asked as he waved the tickets around.

Although he tried to conceal it, Quarry grinned slightly and blushed as he nodded in agreement.

The OCA
(Ardeal's Room)

After a while, his fingers moving a little as open his blue eyes weakly and looking to Solia with a small smile. "...Yes...I'm awake...Solia..." He said. "...What time is it...and what happen to me...?"

(Front Room)

"Hehe, that would be good so I can massage your delicate back, Adreal." The dragoness giggles cutely as she saw the sky turns completely dark. "I presume it's the time to get some sleep."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Ardeal's Room)

"It's already nighttime, my love," Solia said gently, still stroking his hair. "When you were fighting the assassin, Skye, she lured you into an illusion that made you really angry. I mean REALLY angry. So angry, you kinda transformed and blasted her to smithereens. Then, you collapsed and Quarry carried you to the house on his fan. You've been unconscious for quite a while. We'll talk more tomorrow, but for now, you need your rest."

(Front Room)

"We'll just take Solia's room for the night, so Faiz won't have to move," Ardeal said. "That is, if you don't mind me sleeping with you," he said while scratching his head and blushing.

Quarry got up out of his seat to get his blankets from the spare cabinet. While he was in the hallway, he knocked on Ardeal's door. "Ardeal and Mika are taking your bed, Solia, so you'll have to sleep in there, if you don't mind." He then presumed getting his blankets and went back out to the front room where he made a cot on the floor and laid down, almost instantly falling asleep.

(Ardeal's Room)

"Okay," Solia called back to Quarry. "You're not too hurt to share the bed with me, are you?"

The OCA
(Front Room)

"Of course I won't mind, but I have to strip myself to get myself warm..." The dragoness replied in deep blush. "...We are lovers...after all.."

(Ardeal's Room)

"I see..." He tried to recall of what happen to him back there, but it seems pretty hard to get the exact image. The wolf move slightly to the left so she have some space to sleep. "...Come and have a sleep here...I'm kinda worried...if you're not...on my side..." He stated softly. "...Plus I want you...to stay warm..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds