Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
Erimis glared at Prowl and blushed. Nothus noticed it. It was his turn to play the responsible role again, so he cut Erimis a mean glare and whispered in his ear, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Erimis didn't reply. He only looked away in embarassment.

"Do you like that girl?" Nothus asked, curiously, slowly becoming more pestering than responsible. He noticed Erimis blushed even more.

"L-leave me alone!" Erimis whispered back at Nothus with a malicious tone.

"You're jealous." Nothus burst out laughing.

Erimis resumed his composure and spoke out loud, "Nothus, it is rude to laugh like that during such a delicious meal as this one." He picked up a slice of cheesecake and began to eat it quickly. It was so good.

Nothus just sighed and returned to his own dessert.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Prowl noticed the glare, and being the nice guy that he was, moved away from Mika even though he meant nothing from his actions but to apologize, and winked at Erimis in a friendly manner. He smiled at her cheerily, and ate some cheesecake, blushing slightly and cutely from the sweetness.

Ray rolled his eyes. He didn't remember making Prowl cute and cuddly. He made him a hard-as-nails son of a bitch with a dark past. Then again, maybe the dark past messed him up good. He didn't bother thinking too deeply about it, the cheesecake was delicious.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Mika's room)

Meanwhile, Mizuki stepped out of the room while bringing two glass of 3-in-1 ice cream for herself and Mika. This are their favorite dessert everytime they finish eating dinner.

(Rooftop)

Mika gently caressing Prowl's furry back since she's not able to caress his muzzle. "Don't worry. This things happens normally in human life, and Prowl, your fur feels pretty soft like Nothus." She said sincerely. "I'm sure Mizuki loves to cuddle either one of you."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Erimis blushed again when Prowl winked at him, but only slightly.

Nothus just tilted his head to the side in wonder at Mika's statement. "I am most certainly not cuddly," Nothus said. He hissed at Mika showing his two large fangs.

Erimis punched him in the face knocking him backwards. "You'll have to forgive him. I gave him brains, but he doesn't use them." Erimis laughed. "He thanks you for the compliment, Mika."

Nothus flicked his tongue out. "Do any of you guys smell that?" Nothus asked, his tongue picking up an unfamiliar presence. "No one else is here but us, right?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Prowl's tail wagged involuntarily at the compliment. He didn't get many, heck, he didn't get any at all. He liked Mika, she was nice to him. "Aw gee, thanks..." He thanked her, turning around to face her again. It wasn't nice to talk to a lady with your back turned to her, he knew that. "And of course you are N! What with those soft feathers on your wings?" He teased, but at the same time, complimented Nothus.

Ray shook his head. "Wasn't me!"

"Not that kinda smell, you wouldn't be able to pick it up!" Prowl shot at him. "Its been lingerin' around for a while, I guessed it was just some other fursona."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I can't just place it, but I really feel this time we're in for some serious mess. Maybe it would be good if we contacted that girl that took Ray and his fursona away."

"Dude no way!" Mar objected, "I have to meet with bird brains again?" the dragon said.

"I doubt there's any other thing to do now. I wouldn't like it if we were shot and burned while we're asleep. If they knew how to get Gary, they'll know how to get to us." Alex explained.

(????)

A voice came from the large chair in the dark office, "What is it? Already lost your nerve to a bunch of kids?" the voice taunted.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Monia pouted as Mar seemed to ignore her and she hopped off his arms. "Same old story the moment you don't give sex they don't want to talk to ya."

However most of the group seemed to ignore her words as Tia listened to Alex. "But wouldn't we be easy targets if we all nested in one area?"

Ivan had to force himself not to show his fangs to the human. He hated being talked to so lowly especially someone from a weaker race, but then again he knew more then most about Quest.

"No Commander....I do not lose my nerve on any jobs, but your orders are rather useless to be frank. Why play this game of cat and mouse when we knew where the mouse reside. Intsead of traps to lay we should just be going in and taking them by any means neccesary." he said pulling his hood over his wolf head. "These mind games you like to play are going to put this organization in danger."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Rooftop)

"I can read people's mind, I unable to sense the presence of other Fursona, so do applies to Mizuki." Mika said, answering Nothus' enquiry.

Mizuki arrives with a 2 cups of ice cream with beautiful dressings and gently took a seat near Mika as well as Prowl. "Here you are, Mika. "The dragoness said, giving one cup to Mika.

"Oh, thank you." Mika stated, grabbing the cup of ice cream before gently take a few bite of it, so do Mizuki.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Rooftop]

Prowl shrugged. "It must've been the left over scent in the air." He said, and smiled at Mizuki cheerily. "Hey, Mizu? Thanks for dinner. Its the best meal I've had, you and Mika are awesome cooks." He told them.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"No, not really. Only a group of other fursona would attack a group of three dragons." Ereth nodded, taking a seat on the couch. "And splitting up would be even worse, as it makes any enemies able to take us out with more ease." he continued, laying back against the couch, placing his claws behind his head and resting against them.

"He's right...we have to stay together if we want to be safe." Joey looked at the two other humans. "Unless anyone else has a better idea?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan