Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"Don't worry about it..." the dragon softly mumbled, looking up at Tia, his once proud shaft going limp between his legs. "But...I can...always use my hand." he chuckled a little bit, lightening up from the situation.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mika and Mizuki began eating their favorite dinner, and at the same time, are happy to see the Fursona and the creator enjoy the food they've made. Indeed they have to meet the expectation to make sure Prowl, Nothus, Erimis and Ray enjoy the food to the fullest.

Mika saw Prowl's tears rolled out and slowly getting closer to Ray. "I understand Prowl's feeling, Ray...He sure having a tough time in his life..." Mika said softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hm?" Ray asked, chewing his food. "Aw don't worry about ol' yotie. He's a tough guy, I'm sure he's... just fine." He lied to himself, knowing full well how Prowl felt. It hurt inside, but he knew Prowl wouldn't talk to him normally. He needed someone to help him talk to his fursona, he couldn't bear to see Prowl that down, neither can he bear feeling Prowl's pain. The creepy grin played across his lips nice and wide.

Prowl snuffed and wrinkled his nose, wiping it on the back of his paw. What was he doing here?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Nothus finished off his meal and gazed at the saddened Prowl. "Hey, Prowl, the past is the past, no matter how horrible this idiot made it," he said as he pointed to Ray. "You've got a new life now...with friends who care for you. You've already got a job, which is more than I can say, or even Erimis. His mom pays for his apartment."

"Shut up, Nothus," Erimis blushed and became flustered. "I-I'm trying to find a job okay?" He finished up his ramen in silence.

"And you," Nothus pointed at Ray. "Prowl could take your comment as a compliment, or it could make him feel like you just don't even care. Be careful Ray. Prowl has feelings, and I'm sure you know them more than any of us. Try to be a little more considerate." Now he was starting to sound like Erimis. He shivered at the thought.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Prowl grinned at Nothus weakly, but cheerily. "It ain't the past I'm thinkin' about. Sometimes you just can't help but be reminded, y'know?" He said softly, watching the darkening sky some more. "I'm just... a little bummed that it... none of it could be real. Its cruel, real cruel, having memories you aren't supposed to, payin' the price for somethin' that might've never happened..." The coyote said softly, sighing deeply. "I can't complain, I can't. What kinda wuss complains about stuff like that? I'm glad I got friends. Thanks, N."

"I know he can take it. I made him that way." Ray said flatly. "I'm being considerate enough by not talking to him. I believe he can pull himself out of this like he always does," He looked over a Prowl, a certain malicious glint in his eyes. "-can't you, Prowler?"

The coyote turned his back on Ray and continued to gaze at the skies. "I hate you." He murmured silently. "So much."

Ray chuckled. "I know... I know..."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Alright, you all. Please calm down. It's not good to fight while eating." Mika said as lend the empty plate to Mizuki so she can put it on the cart. "Mizuki, kindly bring the dessert over."

"Yes, Mika." The dragoness nodded, slowly stood up and leaves with a cart back to her room, to bring the dessert.

"I guess today we manage to meet some Fursona and their creators, but sometimes kinda worried of what happen next..." he girl said, rubbing her own chin.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Mar grinned, "Of course." He said between his teeth, obviously not pleased, he tried his best to get his thing back inside his pouch, and even though it was really tough he managed to slip it inside of its confinement as it went soft; afterall, the girls were dressed up again... "Man, I get no food. Not fair." He folded his arms.

(Just outside)

Alex shook a bit at Joey's comment, "Just... don't mention that part!" The boy said, grunting as he slammed the door open and shouted, "Mar!" he yelled, only to see the group of four standing there, not actually doing anything, "Uh..." the boy blinked.

"Hey there whitey locks, what's up? Aliens invading?" Mar asked, coking his head sideways, "You look kinda pale."

"They are dressed. How come?" Alex debated this in his mind, but found no 'logical' conclussion, so he shook his head and continued, "We better be off. There are a few more questions I have to make, and I doubt this place is safe anymore, for any of us." He said.

"You wanna make a quiz? That's why you barge in in the middle of dinner?" The dragon growled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Monia smiled up at Mar, and hopped into his arms. "Now now, don't worry hun." she said with a whisper as she ran a claw down his pecs. "It won't be long till we can have private time." she winked at him. Somehow though she had a feeling she had been around Mar before, but couldn't quite rememeber when. Suddenly she noticed Alex walk in which caused Tia to jump.

"Oh Alex." she saidf trying to act natural as she was so close to mating with a dragon of all things, but fixed her hair and clothes. "What do you mean it's not safe to be here anymore?"

Meanwhile Ivan walked into the darken office of his boss, Quest. He hadn't seen his boss to many times, but the office always gave him that cold feeling. To say the least the office was bare for most top ranked officals at the labs. No pictured hanged on the wall, not even a television. His wolf eyes adjusted to the dim lights as he came over the lone desk with a figure sitting. Though he couldn't see Quest eyes, Ivan knew he was being watched carefully by his commander. The glow of the computer screen showing the highlights of his grim face.

"Ivan reporting in." he said as he folded his arms over his chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeah, what's the problem?" Ereth asked, turning to the two humans, crossing his arms over his chest. "What could possibly be more dangerous than three dragons in one room?" he asked with a chuckle.

(Mika's Apartment)

Kaytlin landed on the roof of the building with a THUD, the street lights coming on as the sun was almost completely set by now. "Mm...quite a few in this building, too." she thought, before heading to the roof's door, and down the stairs of it, wrapping her jacket back around her naked body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
[10th Floor]

"We're calm." Ray said coolly.

But Prowl on the other paw, sidled over to Mika and rested his muzzle on the girl's shoulder apologetically. "Sorry... and after you and Mizuki cooked such a great meal too..." He apologized sweetly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers