Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"I don't expect from you two. You attacked me because Humans took your family, a form of justice. It seems that my will to win was stronger, because I beat you both. You attacked me, but what about Angy and Z. They stay here on their own will now," Alex sighed. "Cum Flare. I know you want to," Alex whispered before Flare could respond, petting her tail and kissing her neck now.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare trembled and moaned gently, the feeling of his lips on her neck was like a drug and while having her tail stroked in such a way made her so susceptible to sexual attacks that Ren had promised never to tell any one....so how did he know about her tail? The thought was a fleeting one as he told her to cum, but shook her head softly, trying to hold it back and retain some control, she was not doing well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With one hand still on her tail, stroking it nicely, his other hand found her clit and rubbed it, probably increasing her pleasure. "I said cum, Flare," he ordered again, and sucked her neck before finding her mouth and kissing that, forcing in his tounge.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare could take it no more and came hard with a long drawn out cry that was muffled by his mouth. The orgasm sprayed her juices all over the bed like a true slut and left her panting and defeated as she did not resist his kiss at all. It seemed that he had broken her major resistance, now all that remained was to change her so that not only did she not resist, but she wanted it to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled now and pet her gently. "Such cute love slut," Alex smiled. "I would love such a creature like you as my own," Alex smiled. He then began petting her tail once more, gently and lovingly. "You will be mine, and I will care for you as my lover. You will be safe with me, and all I ask for in return is some mutual pleasure," he whispered, petting her tail gently. "Doesn't that sound good?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare moaned softly, tears in her eyes as she was kept subdued by the pleasure in her tail. "But...your...mean..." she moaned, not sounding even slightly convinced at her own words. She squirmed a little as she began to get horny again, and her pussy began to dampen once more, the nipples on her large beautiful breasts staying hard as rocks. "You...make...Ren...weak...and...hurt." She manged to moan out silently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You know that's not true. Look what I have done for you," Alex said, continuing the pleasure on her tail. "I have fed you, saved you from Hackers, bathe you, and I will do more. As for Ren, she will be back to normal soon, and her wounds are healing. She will be safe within my care, as will you, Angy, Z, and any other who come into my arms. I am the the best of Humanity, at the moment. The rest of the world will not usually be as kind as I."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare could not argue any more as she simply whimpered and moaned helplessly. She squirmed a little more and her eyes began to glaze over as she began to lose herself in a sea of pleasure. "St-Sto..." She begged, this was her last attempt at even making words as she came yet again, and would continue to for as long as her tail was rubbed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It feels good, doesn't it?" Alex asked. "The feelings of pleasure, of sex. This is just the beginning," Alex smiled. "I can give you more," Alex whispered, stopping the petting. "All you have to do is, give up and be my newest love-slut," Alex whispered.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare whimpered pitifully as he stopped, but dared not crawl away, though it was doubtful that she could anyways. She looked at him with eyes full of fear and defeat. She was so afraid of him now, this human who had tamed Ren and was now forcing her to orgasm again and again. "Please...Anything...just dont be...mean to me." She finally said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)