Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Soma's question would soon be answered, the girl in green hair stopped walking as she reached what seemed to be a rather beautiful crystalline pond that cascaded its clear water down on the mountain. Her ominous, yet beautiful maiden voice spoke again: "Midgard is on the verge of complete annihilation." She said, "But it is evident that much is your knowledge thus far, so I shall be brief. When Ragnarok ended with both the Vanir and Aesir defeated, it was revealed that the mastermind behind the God of Trickery, -Loki-'s betrayal had been Hel, Queen of Nifleheim, all along. She showed no mercy upon my sisters or the weakened souls on the verge of complete disappearance, and forcefully seized Valhalla for her army of undead and demons. Thankfully, not all was lost..."

She turned around, looking back at the many travellers around, "Lord Odin, forgetting about his undying pride, sacrificed himself so I could gather the souls of the gods, Aesir and Vanir who had not yet truly been slain, and to be brought to the mortal world of Midgard. I did my best to conceal this plot, and that is why you all are here standing before me this day." The green haired maiden said, "Ever wondered why was it that you were so different to the others of your own kind? The answer is simple, yet it could be disturbing, but it is a truth that must be revealed since you have accepted your fated destiny."

The female took a deep breath, she knew Mariam had already heard about this, but the others hadn't, thus she needed to tell them all about it, as summarized as possible, since they had wasted enough time. "Your bodies of mortal flesh are vessels of the dormant gods I managed to rescue. Their souls are living within yours, hoping to one day re-awaken and return to Valhalla to repel the traitor, Hel. It is my duty... my Mission, to make you into Gods."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Out of shock, Brandon dropped his maul, the heavy steel head making a loud clank against the dirt.

"W-we're...Gods?" he asked, struggling to wrap his head around the concept. Sure, he was faster than anyone his size should be, and he could survive a lot, but, he wasn't a God....was he?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Drake was quiet, he didn't care about the idea of being a God or being on a big quest. He lost a friend. He had failed as a knight that was sworn to protect and serve the people. Even if those people hated him. However as a newcomer arrived and the elf noticed the bouncinness of a set of twins. His spirits were up. "Hello nurse." he whistled to himself as he walked up behind the nun. "Uhm hello ma lady."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Why hello there, sir." Mariam nodded at Drake delicately and approached him. "Do you require my support, sir noble knight? Are you ailing?"

Ray's heart practically stopped. Him... of frail body and meager physique... a vessel to a God? It was impossible, unheard of. It was exciting! No- it was beyond 'flashy', it was surreal. It then hit him like a lead weight... the Dancer... she must have held a God within her as well. With her death... was that God now gone as well? Who? Which God was lost? Which Gods were still intact? Which God was inside him, and gifted him with such talents?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, it was certainly flagrant enough to snap Vocatio back into reality. "That can't be!" he exclaimed. "I'm just a poor messenger, barely surviving through life, and you're going to tell me that there's a God living inside me?" He scratched his head. 'My life's been horrible,' he thought, 'especially recently.' He thought of Daisy. He looked around at the others. They all had Gods inside of them as well. "If it is...true...then it is...incredible," he managed to get out.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"I asure you. Nothing would justify a lie like this." The girl said, "You are to be trained, to become stronger, physically and spiritually, and above all, to learn how to purify monsters such as demons and the undead." She turned around, facing them all with a serious glance, "And I, Gna Valkyrie, loyal battle maiden of the Goddess Frigg, shall be your tutor in this endeavor." She stammered.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Join the ranks of the Gods?' Daisy repeated softly, the words dead and cold in her prison of black.

'I'll do my best... If i ever get out of here, that is.' The dancer whispered, attempting to twirl around, but not sure whether she succeeded or not.

She wondered if her companions were safe, and what they were doing now.

'Will i ever see them again?' She asked, tugging on a strand of her hair, trying to remember that she wasn't dead. Not yet.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Yoosei blinked surprised and then she couldn't help but chuckle at the idea of a common thief like her being a vessel to a god. "I did had noticed something different on me when compared to others but this is amazing. I couldn't possibly ever guessed"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh yes I am ailing my lovely lady. I suffer from a thing that all knights have while on journeys." He bowed his head, and smiled at the well endowed girl. "And it's called a lonely heart." he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ok, let's say it's true that we have gods between us..." Soma tooks some breath before continue "...wich god resides between me?"
To see some of my artwork Click here