Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"Well, my dear, I think I've got more knowledge on it then you do," Lorana stated. "Ker-Crackle!" Lorana shouted as she leaped back. Several pools of blue appeared around Mika, all of them shooting icicles out of them. "Water, Bind!" she commanded. The previously melted icicle water became animated and held Mika's ankles in place.

Quarry meanwhile leaped into the air and threw his fans to try to stop Lorana, but she merely flicked them again with her fast whip. "Damn it! Mika, watch out!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Once Mika's ankles being locked, she just smiled. "Oh, really...?" She chanted the ground-breaking spell silently under her maw and the ground began to shake before several cracks appear. With a gentle whip of her tail on her ankles, the ground breaks hard and at the same time, breaks the tie on her ankles before jumped to the nearest tree.

"You may forgot one thing. I have lots of secret that you're not yet discovered." Mika said with a gentle smile, glaring to Lorana.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Lorana merely laughed. "Very nice, my dear," she said. "But I definitely know one thing you don't." She leaped back some more and began chanting another, more lengthy spell. Meanwhile, from the shattered ice on the ground, two soldiers were created. On went after Mika in the tree while the other one went after Quarry.

"You want a piece of me?" Quarry questioned at the attacking ice soldier. He transformed one of his fans into a sword and blocked the soldier's attack with his fan. Then, he followed up and shattered the thing with a mighty blow from his sword. "These things are easy, Mika," Quarry called out to her. "Just ignore the second one. I'll take care of it. You go after Lorana. She's plotting something." He rushed the second soldier who was getting closer and closer to Mika.

The OCA
"Oh, thank you!" Mika salute to Quarry as she leaped off from tree and standing in the middle of the field, as she looking up to where Lorana is currently in the air before letting a long deep sigh. "Should we end this quickly? You just disturb my good time, seriously." She said sarcastically and jumped towards Lorana in high speed with her right fists on her back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Quarry sliced down the second ice soldier with ease, just as he did the first. He then watched to see Mika's finish.

"FOOLISH!" Lorana exclaimed. "Embodiment Spell: Summon: Leviathan!!" A whirlpool of water surrounded Lorana. From inside, she cast, "Icicle Torment!" From outside the whirlpool, many long icicles shot out at the two opposers.

The OCA
"Leviathan, huh?" Mika said as trying to avoid the icicle and sometimes turns it into water, but it's too quick for her. One of the icicle strike Mika's shoulder and tail, leaving a small cut and began bleeding. She yelp softly in pain, but still avoiding and breaks the icicle before she landed on the ground.

"You have an advantage there, Lorana." The dragoness stated, holding the cuts on her left shoulder. "No doubt you're quite strong."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
When the whirlpool dispersed, a smaller version of the Leviathan that they saw at the lake was coiled around her in mid-air. "Strong is an understatement," Lorana mocked. She laughed, and the head of the serpent laughed with her.

Quarry ran up to Mika. "What do we do? She was powerful before, but now, I just don't know," he said worriedly.

"I can help with your problem," Lorana interjected. "Die. Freeze Cannon!!" The serpent shot several large, thick shards of ice at the two opposers. "You can't escape, either! Hall of Glaciers Past!" Four thick icy walls surrounded the three battlers, to prevent their escape. "Feel Leviathan's power!" She shot some more ice shards at them.

The OCA
(Immolatio : Inside Thick Ice walls)

"I guess we should call them back." Mika said as break the shards of ice with her bare claws and feet, and at the same time, calling Faiz for help. "Brother, we need your help to defeat the ice mage."

(Outside of Immolatio)

Faiz receive his sister's call and quickly grab Adreal against his chest. "My sister call me...and do you know anything about flame magic...?" He stated softly, waiting for Solia and Adreal's answer before moving back to Immolatio.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Immolatio: Ice Arena)

Quarry created his giant fan and blew several of the shards away with one swing. "Yeah, just the two of us isn't working," Quarry agreed.

"Ice Prison Torment!" Lorana shouted. Now, icicles were flying out of the walls they were surrounded by.

"Xian's Tornado!" Quarry countered. He swung his giant fan around in circles above his head creating a massive gust. When he was done, a tornado was surrounding Mika and himself, repelling all the icicles.

"You clever little bastard," Lorana smirked as she shot some more Freeze Cannons at them.

(Outside Immolatio)

"I'm afraid I don't know Fire magic, but I'm sure Solia does," Ardeal said, pointing to his sister.

"Of course I can cast Fire magic," she said. "Remember the campfire and the flaming gate. Just put your faith in me now, and I promise I'll save Mika and Quarry." She glared hard into Faiz's eyes, her one and only love, to prove that she was not afraid, that she could take the challenge.

The OCA
(Immolatio: Ice Arena)

Mika kept on blocking and breaking the flying ice shards while waiting patiently for her brother's arrival.

(Outside of Immolatio)

Faiz plant a kiss on Solia's cheek and he start moving back by carryinn Ardeal and Solia to save Mika ad Quarry. "...Do your best, Solia...Our hope is on you..." He said

After a while, Faiz saw the wall of ice and Lorana chanting a spell. He presume Mika and Quarry is behind that wall. "Ardeal, try to hold that women for chanting another spell, and Solia, chant a fire spell to melt those ice walls...I'll back you two from behind..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds