Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"Fair water magician. If it is passage you want, then it shall be granted as long as you no longer return here so that I may continue my needed sleep," the Leviathan replied. The Leviathan leaped into the air from the lake and hovered there. He then proceeded to roar, and the lake's waters began to split forming a dry passageway to the other side. "Hasten to the other side. And have a fair journey to Conscendo."

From above, Quarry called, "Alright you four. Let's move out!" He then started flying again, having to circumvent the Leviathan. As he passed the large serpent, he said, "Thank you, O great Leviathan."

Solia smiled. "Your welcome, my love," she said. She almost cried too, until she saw the massive serpent. But she was relieved that Mika's words happened to persuade the beast into letting them cross. "Okay, then group. Forward!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"O, thank you Leviathan. In order to respect your privacy, we will no longer using this path." Mika bows her head once more and with that, Mika and Faiz with Ardeal and Solia on their backs continue moving fast to the dry passage of the lake. And within a few moments, they manage to pass to the other side of the lake and continue moving, following Quarry towards Conscendo.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Monarch's Lake)

When the group made it to the other side of the lake, Leviathan gave off a great roar, and the lake returned to its previous, tranquil position. With a loud yawn, the Leviathan once again submerged himself into his lake.

(Farther Down the Road: Near Immolatio)

Quarry saw the really small town of Immolatio very close in the distance, and, when he strained his eyes enough, he thought he could see Conscendo, along with lights coming from Narastola. "Immolatio is up ahead you guys!" he called out. "We should be able to go right through it without interference!" He looked down at the group. 'I can't believe we're actually going to make it to Conscendo tonight,' he thought.

The OCA
(Near Immolatio)

"Alright!" Mika cheered as she sped up her pace, so do Faiz, but he start gasping a little bit because he use lots of energy during fighting.

Notice Faiz start to getting tired, Mika chanted an energy recovery spell and point to her brother. Slowly, he regain the energy a little bit, enough to keep him moving forward. "Thank you...." He said to Mika.

"No problem, Faiz. We're like a family. We should help each other when needed." Mika stated with smile. After a while, a small town of Immolatio is in front of their vision.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Immolatio)

Quarry began to go ahead and fly over the small town, but was immediately repeled by a volley of arrows. "Damn it!" he cursed. He leaped off the fan and swirled it around him, causing his body to disappear. He reappeared on the ground safely near the entrance to the town.

'What's going on?' Ardeal thought worriedly.

"Something's wrong," Solia said. "We should probably stop to see what's wrong with Quarry."

The OCA
(Immolatio)

In instant, Mika and Faiz stopped and hid behind the large tree, not too far from Immolatio's main entrance. The duo take a slight peek to see what is actually happen. "I guess there's a soldier inside that little town, and I presume they've known about the release of the prisoners." Mika said softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Immolatio)

Quarry dissolved his fan into the normal two fans. A heavily-built, heavily armored soldier stepped out of the entrance to the town and gazed hard at Quarry. "Now what the hell do you think you're doing?" the soldier asked in a deep voice. Another soldier than stepped out behind him.

"Who is this pest, Rave, my brother," the second soldier said.

"He might be one of the thieves that the assassin Skye warned us about, Rage," Rave replied to his brother.

"Thief? What nonsense are you going on about?" Quarry scoffed. "Let me through. I've got to get to Conscendo."

"I don't think so, thief," a beautiful, soft female voice came from the town entrance. A girl appeared behind the heavy armor-clad soldiers. She was fairly tall with emerald eyes and flowing, blonde hair. She was adorned in a white dress with expensive gold jewelry hanging off of her. She also wore high heels that matched her dress. Quarry couldn't help noticing her C-cup cleavage.

(Very Close to the Entrance of Immolatio)

"It looks like Quarry might be in trouble," Ardeal whispered.

"Yeah, I wonder who that girl is," Solia said. "We should really help."

The OCA
"Anyway, we have to be careful. Let Quarry settle it first. If it's not working, then it's our turn to grab him away." Mika whispers back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Immolatio)

"I am Lady Lorana and I am the ruling authority of this town," the girl continued. "One of the queen's assassin's, Skye, had tipped me that thieves would try to raid the town tonight. It seems that she was right." Lorana frowned.

"I can assure you that I am no thief," Quarry said as honestly as possible. "I really need to get through."

"Well, Skye did say there would be three thieves," Lorana contemplated.

"Don't listen to his lies, milady!" Rave interjected.

"Enough, Rave," she said and turned to Quarry. "I'll let you fly over, but that is all." She turned and headed back into the town while Rave and Rage stood guard at the entrance.

Quarry was relieved when Lorana went back into town, but was wondering how the other four would get past the guards.

The OCA
With that, Mika made a mind contact with Quarry. "Quarry, you can go first. We will think a way to past the guards." Then, the dragoness show the claw signal to Faiz to trigger the flashbang to blind the guards as well as the women in charge. "Adreal, close your eyes tightly. It's very rough for your eyes to see."

Faiz nodded as chanting an eye-blind spell. "Close your eyes, Solia..." He said.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds