Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Narastola: Streets)

Skye and Vance left the Information Station and were deciding upon a course of action.

"So, what is there to decide?" Vance asked, annoyed. "Let's get going to Queen's Castle."

"Wrong," Skye stated simply. "We're going to Conscendo to the north."

"That little hick town! Why the hell would we go there?!"

(Monarch's Valley: West)

Solia blushed and felt her heartbeat decrease with comfort. "I'm glad you're coming with me," she said to Faiz. "I love you so much."

Ardeal tilted his head at what he heard. He suddenly rushed up to Solia and Faiz. "Did I just hear what I thought I heard?" he asked rhetorically. "You 'love' him? What the hell did I miss?" Ardeal, although upset, still laughed about the situation.

"You heard me right, brother," Solia replied. "We'll talk when we get back to Conscendo." She looked up to Mika. "And I do look forward to the hot springs." She giggled. Now, she turned to Quarry. "I'm afraid I'm only familiar with the northern path to Conscendo, so you'll have to guide us through the west."

Quarry nodded. "It's fairly simple: instead of crossing mountains, we cross Monarch's Lake. Then we take the path through Immolatio, and finally arrive in Conscendo, with little interruption from the queen's guards. Sound good?" He didn't wait for a response. He merged his two fans into the giant one and hopped on it. He then proceeded to float up into the night sky. "Follow me!" he called down to the group, and started flying away to the west.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Mika look to Ardeal, leaning the pack of food to him. "Mind to carry this? I need to carry you on my back. We need to move fast in the deepest night to Conscendo."

The wolf then carry Solia on his back, waiting for the two to get ready.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Narastola: Streets)

"We're going there because that's where we will find our fugitives," Skye said calmly. "Now enough questions. Let's go." She turned and started walking down the street. Vance could do nothing but follow.

Ardeal took the pack and clambered up onto Mika's smooth, scaly back. "Alright, I'm ready when you are."

Solia nuzzled her head against Faiz's. "Okay, then!" she exclaimed. "Onward to Conscendo!!" She looked in the sky and saw Quarry flying towards the west. 'We'll be home soon,' she thought.

The OCA

"Okay. Hold on tight!" Mika said cheerfully as began moving forward in fast rate, following Quarry to the West.

The wolf letting out a sofr murr and blush as Solia nuzzles his head. By standing on all fours like a normal wolf, he runs and follows Mika before running side by side with them. "...Solia..." He said.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Dirt Path: Near Conscendo)

The pair of queen's assassins made their way to Solia and Ardeal's hometown of Conscendo in order to prepare for their ambush.

(Monarch's Valley: Near Monarch's Lake)

From up in the sky, Quarry could see the fast approaching large Monarch's Lake. "We're getting closer to the lake you guys!" he called down to the four ground travellers. "Just watch yourselves!"

Ardeal was surprised on how fast Mika was, the wind rushing through his hair. "This is amazing!" he said into Mika's ear. "How can you run so fast?"

Solia held on tight and heard Quarry's warning. "Is there something you wanted to tell me, Faiz, my love?" she asked the running wolf.

The OCA
"Yes, sir!" Mika shouted as continued running while carrying Adreal on her back. "We have an ability to do what normal human or average magician could do."

"...Nothing..." He's blushing deeply because he's too shy to say the word and confess that he also loves her so much, just like she say to him before. Faiz continued running, hoping to reach the lake and Conscendo by tonight.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Conscendo)

"Well, here we are, Vance," Skye stated in a droll voice. "How exciting," she continued sarcastically.

"Don't be any more miserable, Skye," Vance commented. "I might have to kill myself."

"Up yours, you bastard," she retaliated. She then proceeded to walk down the main street of the small town with Vance in tow.

(Monarch's Lake)

Quarry stopped in mid-air and hovered in place on his giant fan to wait for the others to wait up. The trees of the valley cleared away to reveal a crystalline lake, the moonlight making the surface shimmer. It was a fairly large lake and Quarry needed to know how the others were going to cross it before he went onward.

Ardeal was still amazed and hung on tighter to Mika. "I hope my sister hasn't caused you too much trouble. I think you so much for helping her and myself out."

"You can tell me anything, Faiz," Solia whispered in his cute, wolf ears. "You don't have to be shy, especially with me."

The OCA
"Your sister didn't cause us trouble. It's our pleasure to help your sister to release her beloved brother out of the prison." mika said as she saw the huge lake and slowly reduce her speed, before finally stop at the edge of the lake.

Faiz's ear twitch lightly, hearing Solia's soft voice travelling into his sensitive ears. With that, he won't tell her by voice, but mind contact. "...I love you too...Solia...I really...want you...to become...my mate..." He finally say it, even through mind. As he saw the lake in front of him, he slowly stop and stood on his feet besides Mika and Adreal, still carrying Solia on his back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Monarch's Lake: Shore)

Ardeal smiled as he heard Mika's words. He gazed over the beautiful lake. 'It's such a serene night,' he thought.

Solia blushed intensely at the thought of being Faiz's mate. "Faiz, I want to become your mate," she finally said to him after they had stopped. "I want to be with you forever. I have never loved someone as much as I love you." She made sure to keep everything she said to a very quiet whisper, knowing that Faiz's sensitive ears would be able to pick it up. She just hoped Mika couldn't hear.

However, the romantic moment was broken as waves started to move in the water. With a great splash, a giant serpent emerged. It was covered with sparkling blue scales and had a white underbelly. It had many fins down the length of its body. On its head was a solitary razor-sharp horn. The monster's scarlet eyes glowed. "I am Leviathan. Who dares disturb my slumber by nearing my hallowed ground?" the beast questioned with amazing authority.

The OCA
Faiz couldn't hold his internal happiness as heard Solia's lovely statement. A small drop of tear emerge at the edge of his crystal blue eyes. "....Thank you so much, Solia...." He said with a slight smile, gently wiping his tear as he saw the blue serpent appear out of water.

Mika has a pair of sensitive ears and able to hear Faiz and Solia's conversation. And she's very happy to see her brother's lonely heart finally open to someone he really loves.

The green dragoness who expert in water magic answer Leviathan's question. "O, Leviathan. We are sorry to disturb your peaceful rest. I, Mika, the water magician has a humble request, kindly help us, the four to cross this huge lake so we can proceed to Conscendo." Mika said in soft yet polite tone while bowing her head.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds