Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
Solia blushed as Faiz picked her up in his strong arms. "We need to exit out the doors over there," Solia pointed to a large set of oaken doors. "Once out of this room, we continue down the hallway. Pererro," Solia managed to cast. She saw a whole layout of the castle in her mind. "Take the seventh door on the left. It should be a torch-lit hallway. Follow it to the very end and there should be two cells under heavy lockdown. My brother and someone else I don't know is in the second cell. Let's go, please."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Understood. Let's go." Mika said as she throw a hard kick of the oaken doors, making one of the doors breaks and collapsed. Then, they start mocing to the direction as Solia mentioned.

After a while, they arrive in front of the two cells and saw Solia's brother and another prisoner. "Yo! Sorry for taking so long." Mika wave her claws to the two, as Faiz helps Solia standing straight. "I go to open other cells..." He then move to another cells and breaks the lock using his lightning sparks, release another prisoners out.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yikes!" Ardeal exclaimed, startled by the green dragoness. "Who are you?"

"It's me, brother!" Solia exclaimed and appeared in front of the cell. She stuck the key into the lock and let the bars swing open. Then, she unlocked the chains restraining Ardeal. That's when she noticed the other person.

"Solia, this is Quarry," Ardeal said. "With his help, we almost escaped by ourselves, but we ended up fighting the queen and lost. "Can you release him, too?"

Solia nodded and unlocked Quarry's restraints.

"Thank you very much," Quarry said as he stood up and stretched. He fetched his two fans from the corner and handed Ardeal his sword.

"So, who might you be?" Ardeal asked the green dragoness standing before him.

The OCA
Mika bows her head as a symbol of respect. "I'm Mika, a personal healer and also Queen's most-wanted assassin." Afer all the prisoners being released, Faiz returned back to Mika. "..And this is my brother, Faiz. Queen also wanted him."

Faiz bows his head a little. "Anyway, we have to get out of here as quickest as possible before others spotted us. Everyone, follow me." Mika stated as leads the prisoners back to where she came.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Narastola: Information Station)

Vance and Skye strolled out of the Cathedral and headed over to the Information Station where most of the queen's spies worked. The two walked through the front door and strolled up to the main counter where a male receptionist sat.

Skye took out a poster with Mika and Faiz on it. "Have any of the spies seen these two characters?" Skye demanded.

"Yes. They headed south towards Queen's Castle yesterday," the receptionist replied without even checking any papers.

"Queen's Castle?!" Skye shouted. "Why the hell didn't anyone make an attempt to stop them?!"

"Please lower your voice," the receptionist said calmly. "The queen escaped safely to Aquorlitus and left the Sorceress in charge of the castle, so I can guarantee that the two characters in question are dead."

'Whatever,' Skye thought to herself. She knew they weren't dead.

(Queen's Castle)

"Well, it's nice to meet you both," Ardeal said. "We'll talk more in detail later."

Solia turned to Quarry. "Would you like to come with us?"

"I've got nothing better to do, so I might as well," Quarry replied and went to the aid of an injured prisoner who happened to have a broken leg, providing him with support.

Solia walked up next to Faiz and grabbed his paw, caressing the back of it softly with her delicate fingers. Ardeal eyed them from behind the parade of prisoners.

'Well, well, what do we have here?' Ardeal thought. 'Maybe I'm just imagining things...'

The OCA
Faiz walk in fast pace side by side with Solia, following Mika and the group of prisoner back to where they came. "Did you learn teleportation magic? We need it to transfer all of us outside of this castle..." He said softly, looking to Solia with such an emotionless but lovely stare to Solia.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia gazed back up at Faiz. "Of course I do. I hope everyone is ready," she replied and giggled. "Inflecto quisque foris," Solia chanted and raised her free arm into the air. Her, Faiz, Mika, Ardeal, Quarry, and all of the prisoners disappeared from inside the castle walls and reappeared right outside of the castle, several yards away from the front gate. Luckily, the watchmen were still incapacitated. "There we go," Solia said and smiled.

The OCA
(Outside of castle)

Faiz, Mika and the prisoners are happy and cheered as they finally escape from the castle. The thunder clouds still on top of the castle, and with a final blows, a strike of thunder hits the castle and surroundings till it fully collapsed on the soldiers and guards.

"Finally. Our mission has completed." Mika stated, slowly went closer to Faiz. "Solia, better ask your brother to tell the prisoners to return back to their village as fast as possible."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Outside Fallen Queen's Castle)

"Ardeal, tell the prisoners to go back to their own villages," Solia said.

Ardeal nodded. "Everyone! You are free! Return to your respective villages now!"

The prisoners didn't hesitate. They all sped off in different directions, leaving Faiz, Mika, Solia, Ardeal, and Quarry standing outside of the castle ruins.

"So, I assume you four are headed back north, right?" Quarry asked. "If so, then we probably take a more indirect route, I'd say go to the west and make our way northward until we reach..."

"Conscendo," Solia answered, thinking of home, but also thinking about separating from Faiz and Mika. She looked up at Faiz with sad eyes. "You're coming with us, right?"

The OCA
Faiz lean his head to Solia and kiss her forehead. "...I accept your offer...an offer to follow you...and having a date..." He said in blush while Mika chuckles. "I guess we continue to follow you because we also heading to Conscendo for a nice bath at open hot spring." She stated as grab the pack of food that she leaves on the tree, carrying on her back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds