Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex took his cock out of her mouth and smiled at his handy work. He had turned this disobedient mean, and vicious Digimon who killed humans, into an obedient slut who begged for his cock. He then moved down and looked at her pussy, and began to lgihtly finger it with two fingers. "Does this hurt, Ren?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren moaned and shook her head no. IT felt great, as long as he fingered her gently then it would not hurt her leg. She moaned sweetly and her fur suddenly had a fine layer of sweat about it, her nipples pocking through. She may have still been rebellious, at least at heart, but Alex had forced her into this, with capture, with child, and with hacking. She hated and loved it at the same time but could hardly even think about it as he fingered her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You have to tell me right when you're about to cum. Not during, not after, but before, understand?" Alex said, as he fingered fucked her, now with three fingers and his other hand rubbed her breasts. "Are you getting closer? Remember what I said, Ren, before you cum, tell me," he smiled.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren felt and instant pang of worry. Why did he want to know, was he going to leave her just before? She shuddered at that but decided that miss behaving would be much much worse. "O-OK Alex...just..Ahhh..please dont be....cruel.." She moaned as she began to reach her climax. Finally she was nearly there. Some drool fell from her lip and she bucked weakly against his fingers as she neared her orgasm, closer and closer. "M-Master...Im going to cum!" She moaned loudly, a few seconds before it would happen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex suddenly pulled his fingers out and moved his head so it was right in front of Ren. "I want to hear five words from you, Ren. Five simple words," he said, licking and kissing her face and skin. "Kiss me and say, I love you Master Alex. Say it, nothing else, but that, like you mean it."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren whimpered and she trembled as he stopped looking up at him with big blue eyes. "Please Alex...dont be cruel..." She begged. How could she love him? He had her here by sheer force, she hacked a cock addiction into her, took away her mega powers, which did not seem to be coming back, and did THIS to her, tortured her, forced her to say it instead of feel it. She gave in quickly though and timidly said "I love you Master Alex." Her thighs rubbed together as best they could, her pussy needing release.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With those words Alex began to finger Ren again, with three fingers this time to help her achieve her climax. "I know you think I am cruel, but think of what I have done for you. I saved not only, but Flare as well from those other men. Men who would have tortured, killed, and then have fucked your dead corpse and leave you in pieces. I am the lesser of two evils, and your protector, my dear. Best to embrace that fact. The fact that you are mine, and I will always protect you."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren wanted to argue that. She wanted to tell him that if he had not knocked her up and fucked with her data she could have dealt with all of them with one or two diamond storms. And then told him how she could have crushed them with but a finger if she had still had her mega powers, that he took from her. But she could not as she had a powerful orgasm and moaned as quietly as she could while feeling this ecstasy so that she would not wake Flare. Her pussy spilled forth its juices and she came hard and long, breathing heavily and her tits squirting a little bit of milk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and kissed Ren on the lips an sucked her lower lip. "Ren, you are beautiful. I promise to always protect you," he whispered. "And our child, of course," he added, kissing her again before taking his fingers out and wiping them on Ren's fur. "I pray that one day you will be able actually think of me as something more than a rapist."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren only sighed and nodded. What was the point of resisting him now? She always felt so weak, so powerless, and now she could not even walk. She hated that, but had to embrace it as reality. Maybe one day when he died of age she would be a free again since Digimon did not really age. But poor little flare would. Ren yawned cutely and curled up just a little before closing her eyes. She was tired, always tired....

Flare was still sleeping on the bed, curled up into and adorable red ball, and Alex could here Angy and Z outside in the pool again, playing around. Maybe it was best to let them play, or maybe not, it was his call.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)