Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
Erimis turned to Mika. "I'm ready to go whenever. And I'm sure Nothus is, too." Nothus had stepped away from Tia and now stood next to Erimis.

"Yeah, I'm ready. I haven't eaten anything all day, just like my creator here," Nothus said and pointed to Erimis.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Mm hmm. We've tamed wilder beasts than you..." Ereth played along with a chuckle, grabbing the two plates of pancakes and setting them on the arm of the couch, licking his finger as some syrup had dripped onto it. "So, are we going to frost our sexy dragoness babe?" he asked with a grin, his pants bulged a little with his member, which had slipped out of his pouch, but hadn't erected yet.

Joey sighed, hearing every word in the other room. "I'd best leave before they eat the whole college." he thought, turning off his PC and heading out of the room, to where Tia, Alex and the other humans were, along with Prowl and Nothus. "Whatever's going on, I'm up for it." he said to nobody in particular. "Better stay away from Tia's room, too."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I see. Well, I won't force anyone to come over." Mika replied to Tia and Alex before added. "But just to make sure to take care of your Fursonas."

She then turning to Ray. "Better hurry up. If not, you are unable to eat the delicious meal!"

Mika take a glance to the creator and Fursonas, rady to go to her apartment. "Since everyoe's ready, well, what are we waiting for. Follow me." Then, the long green-haired female take a steps forward, leaving the college grouds as well as leaving Tia and Alex.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Aye aye." Ray waved at her as he walked back toward his building. He was happier today than ever, he's actually invited somewhere for once!

Prowl obediently followed Mika like a hungry dog, ears and tail drooping weakly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Tia blinked. "What do you mean by stay away from my room?" She asked puzzled by Joey's remarks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Unless you want to become part of a draconic three-way." Joey sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Yes, our fursonas are doing...you know."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Upon laying Monia down, Mar's first action was to signal Ereth, "Let's give her something to dress her up properly first!" he said, suddenly ripping Monia's clothes off her body rather abruptly, with only one claw. "Mrrr... nice size!" the dragon said, delighting himself with the sight of Monia's bosom, before he covered both of her globes with two pancakes, "Take care of her 'panties'!" he said to Ereth.

(Outside)

Alex sweatdropped, "Well that's great to know. How will we explain heat roars and growls?" The boy smacked his own cheek in wonder, trying not to make eye contact with Tia because of his embarrassment.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hehe, you got it Big Blue!" Ereth grinned, licking his lips as he saw Monia's exposed, curvy body, making the bulge in his pants perk up a little bit. Grabbing a pancake he slapped it teasingly onto her crotch, splattering syrup and butter onto her body. "Mmm, she's looking tasty!" he thought out loud, placing another syrupy pancake on the dragoness' belly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Monia gasped as her clothes were ripped allowing her curvy dragoness body to be exposed to the two dragons. Then she moaned as the warm pancakes landed on her breasts and crotch. "You dirty little dragons." she coyed, and eyed Ereth's growing tent in his pants. "Hehehe well some dragons do have odd fetishes." she purred running a claw down Ereth's trousers carefully as to make sure he recieved the maxium amount of pleasure.

Tia's face started to go white. "What! Oh no she can't be doing that!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmm, yes...we do like seeing a sexy dragoness covered in delicious foods!" Ereth grinned, growling lustily as his bulge was rubbed, making it harden to Monia's touch, the bulge growing bigger as his member swelled and erected in his pants.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan