Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"I shouldn't. I saved you and Flare. I risked my life for you both. A little trust wouldn't hurt," Alex sighed. "I'll tell Angy to bring the food up, and we'll eat here. Do try to trust me a bit more when I come back," he said, walking out of the door. "Oh, I forgot to ask. You two okay?" he asked, with a smile, turning to stare at the two naked love sluts he cared for.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren nodded and said "Well enough for what happened. I owe that to you..thank you." Suddenly she had a pained look on her face and said "And when we are done eating, maybe you can take me somewhere private and fulfill my programing...its been...to long." It was obvious that she was, in addition to her weakened pregnant body, sore muscles and broken leg, she was also suffering from withdrawal since she needed to have contact with his dick every few hours.

Flare nodded to him and said "I-I will try." She got under the covers and snuggled into the pillows, looking insanely cute as she did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course," Alex smile, licking his lips at Ren. He then walked back downstairs, and looked at Angy and Z. "Is the food ready yet? Ren and Flare want us to eat in my room, by the way."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ang nodded and had several plates of slightly orange pancakes ready for them. "Here you go." She said handing him three, one for him and the other two. Z already had hers and Angy was setting her up right then.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With the help of his tentacles, Alex took the plates and thanked Angy. He then walked back up to Ren and Flare and handed them both a plate. "Eat up, Angy had to get some fruit for these pancakes, but I can't remember what kind..." Alex wondered as he took back his tentacles and looked at the pancake, sniffing it since he never ate it before.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The pancakes smelled like sweet citrus with syrup, which actually came out pretty good. Flare began to eat right away, though Ren sniffed it as well before she took her first bite. they both found that they where delicious. Ren and flare were soon eating vigorously, starved and weak from their recent experience.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex also began eating, though not with the same same of Ren and Flare. He licked his lips, tasting the food and continued to happily eat it, finishing it soon, though Ren and Flare probably finished it first before him.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
They had and Ren was now wiggling a little where she lay, sweating a bit while Flare dozed cutely in the bed. Ren looked at him with needy eyes, but it was clear he would not be able ot do much with her. But perhaps he could seduce Flare this time once and for all....
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at Flare and smiled, then at Ren. He stood up and walked over, gently petting Ren's cheek. "Ren, due to recent events, having Flare here may be too dangerous. So I want to ask you a question...how could I best convince Flare to trust me to perhaps even, like me?" Alex asked, kissing her furry yellow cheek. He still had to help Flare, and hopefully after he can take Flare as his own.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren seemed to hesitate, but the pain in her body and the lust in her mind did not let her think all to clearly and she let something slip. "Mmm, her tail...stroking and cleaning it, specifically it makes her as calm and docile as a lamb. I would have to do it often to get her to calm down after battle....just dont do it to much...mmm...makes her wet.." She was closing her eyes now, still very tired from yesterdays "adventure". Flare was tucked away cutely in the cover and Alex had his pick of Ren or Flare.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)