Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
OOC: Uh, the one with wings was Hugen : O Will take that blow to the shoulder instead lol.

And I so agree with Merc, anything lower than an Oscar will be an insult.

IC:

Etimov looked at Vocatio's movement, "You just do not learn." The demon said, bending backwards so the needles directed to his eyes would instead hit his neck. The one at the knees had hit pointblank, yet Etimov didn't budge, the needles had disappeared into his flesh in the same manner the dagger and sword had. "Human, how many more are you willing to sacrifice because of your recklessness and your arrogance?" he asked rethorically at Vocatio, when he saw Drake coming at him enraged. Narrowing his eyes, Etimov simply vanished from sight before the overwhelming might of the elf managed to injure him severly like intended.

The demon re-appeared only a few feet away, standing on a high rock where he wouldn't be reached. "The bird, your comrade's arm, and your other comrade's life. You seem to love to proportionate your enemy the tools to hurt the ones you care about, you are no different from us. But nonetheless, it has become tedious and boring to deal with you, I am sad to say I must leave. Let's hope we can enjoy a meeting in the future!" The crimson demon said, his eyes closing as he grinned maliciously, suddenly breaking into a maniacal laughter as he vanished for a second time, yet this time he didn't re-appear.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Damnation!!" Ray cried furiously. He knew now... how powerful, clever and ruthless demons could be. The cruelty of it all... they didn't have enough battle experience or tactics to overcome this obstacle completely. There were losses, huge losses, weapons, limbs, the life of a friend. The young magician tread through the battle-ravaged field weakly, and picked up the Dancer's tambourine, bringing it back to her, he clapped his injured hand on it a little, a little song to remember her by. He collapsed onto his knees, folding his arm and hiding his face on it as he cried on top of her body, holding the tambourine against her chest.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC (*Accepts Oscar* I'd like to thank everyone here at DaD for giving me the opportunity to express such heart-wrenching sorrow- *Babbles on*)

After the world had slipped from view, and all she could see was- well, nothing, Daisy began to wonder what was going on.

She opened her mouth and tried to speak, finding she could.

'Am i... dead? Where am i?' She murmured, running her hands over her body, trying to establish whether she was still real.

'I can't see anything... but, i'm still here... i think...' She continued to float in the darkness, lying on her back in the air. Or so she thought. It was difficult to tell which way up she was, with her whole world engulfed in black.

all i ever wanted was the world.

(Void)

Below Daisy's, a dazzling green light shone, revealing an armored figure whose face was impossible to make out since it was shadowed, but it resembled a person. "Ease yourself, human." The being said, "You are no longer for this world of flesh, but you have earned the right to join the ranks of the gods, and fight for them." The female voice explained.

(Mountain)

Daisy's body glew slightly, a large amount of energy seeped out of the death girl's form, releasing what seemed to be the very god of speed, Vidar, who dissolved within the atmosphere as soon as it was freed.

OOC: Take your time with the tears if you want, the objetive is to keep climbing and follow the young green haired girl up the mountain.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Brandon growled as his attack missed, and he watched the Demon disappear. He stood silent, the image of the demon burning itself into his heart.

"COWARD!!!" he yelled, as he went to his knees from exhaustion, "...you murdered a girl...."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Yoosei fell down on her knees. All happened so fast, so many events in one single day was too much for a common thief to handle. "..we failed in kill the last demon...and we lost a companion" was all that she murmured, her eyes wide open as she stared at Daisy.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Vocatio stood where he was. No emotions. No anger. No happiness. No depression. No anxiety. No foresight. No memories. Nothing. An empty heart. He fell to his knees. Still nothing. On his hands and knees, banging the ground in frustration. Nothing? Is frustration a feeling? No answers in his mind.

"It's all my fault...little bird...Daisy," Vocatio muttered. "Soma..." He banged the ground again with his fist. A small amount of blood. If his body had been in the state of his emotions, he would be mangled and deformed. "IT'S MY FAULT!!" he screamed into the sky. "I should of died instead..." his voice dwindled. He took a needle out of his pouch. Here came the tears. Here came the anger. A vivacious girl's life destroyed, her future robbed of her...thanks to him. What was he to do with the needle? His mind didn't know, but his body was afraid.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"If only my aim had been truer..." Alexis lamented that she wasn't able to do much against the demon let alone save Daisy from her doom. She strapped up her bow silently and shed a tear for the fallen woman. We won't let your death be in vain...we'll find that demon and his allies and slay them all.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Enough." The young magician spoke clearly as he got up. "We've lost a valued ally today trying to transcend one obstacle. We have survived that obstacle and have received another chance." He said, strapping Daisy's tambourine to the back of his belt. "Let us not dwell on our shortcomings. The demon has taken away a friend, do not let him have taken away your will as well! Push forward, we WILL reach our destination, and when the time comes, we WILL avenge Daisy!" He yelled.

Ray bowed his head silently and reverently at Daisy's body he had placed on a board, like some sort of stretcher. "Humble Dancer, Valiant comrade, you have fallen in the midst of battle with honor... may Valkyrie guide you to what remains of Valhalla." He prayed, and took up one end of the board. He lifted it up with his uninjured arm, despite the frailty of his body, he pushed on into the cave. He left his trusty wagon behind and took Daisy's body instead, to be honored and buried on top of Mt. Einherjar to be received by the Valkyrie, just like the legends said.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Brandon seethed, "I shall yet have that monstor's skull smashed under my maul. If it takes the rest of my natural born life, so be it. I will avenge her."

He rose slowly, and swung his heavy hammer over his shoulder.

"Lets go. Lets get this over with, before more of us fall." He said, in barely a whisper.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan