Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex looked at her and walked closer, his eyes staring at her. "Angy, NEVER leave this place without me. I nearly lost Ren a while ago, and the child she holds within her. I do not want to lose you or," Alex said and touched her stomach and kissed her cheek. "Our child. Do you understand? I will let it go since I was injured, but next time if you break this rule..." Alex looked back up to his room. "Should I get Ren and Flare for the food?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Y-Yes." Angy said, fear still in her voice. Despite everything, she was still afraid of Alex, he was far more powerful then her and had raped her and punished her before. She did not want to push her luck, even if she did love him and him her in return. "They should eat some of this to." She said shyly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Very well," Alex nodded. He then kissed Angy's cheek and left Z with her as he walked back up his room. He opened the door if they were both asleep he and moved closer to them, and looked at Ren and smiled, before kissing her on the lips and pushing in his tounge into her mouth.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren moaned gently as she was frenched and slowly opened her delicate blue eyes. She shivered under him but did not pull away, either to wise, to frightened, or to weak to even try. Flare was still on the bed sleeping soundly, hugging the spot where Alex had been.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled, "Good morning, Ren. Hungry?" he asked, and walked over to Flare and did the same to her, kissing her lips and pushing in his tounge, exploring the Pokemon's mouth.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare moaned a little in her sleep, a much more deep sleeper then Ren was. Even as she was kissed she moaned lightly and licked his tongue softly in her sleep, not waking up yet and making a cute, slightly distressed face. Ren looked on worried and said "Please...um...master..dont hurt her...they raped her worse then you did last night. She might be a little traumatized...."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ren, I'm hurt. Even through all this you think I'll hurt you and Flare. I won't unless you force me to, and neither of you have," Alex smiled, pulling away from the kiss and licking his lips. He then grabbed Flare's breasts and rubbed them and whispered into Flare's ear, "Flare...Flare...wake up my dear," he loudly whispered.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare moaned a little more as her young yet large breasts were fondled and opened her eyes. When she saw him fondling her she turned white as a flarion could get and began to shake. "D-Dont...please..." she whispered, utterly terrified after her horrible rape. She began to wonder if sex could actually be enjoyed at all, or if it was all as painful at it had been that night. She began to raise a paw but whimpered and drew it back, the paw obviously broken. "Ow..." she whimpered, closing her eyes and turning away. Ren looked so sad that she could not speak for a few moments. "Please master Alex...look at her. She has never received soft love." She begged, getting up as much as she could with her broken leg. Her body was in allot of pain, mostly from last night, and she could do little more then prop herself up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at Ren and smiled, but not a sick perverted one, a kinder one. "Both you and Flare should not I'm not going to hurt you. I just did that only to wake you both up," he said. He then looked at Flare and kissed her forehead. "You should no after I took that bullet for Ren how I care about you both. Now if you want, there's breakfast downstairs, if either of you need it, I can carry you both down, or we can eat in here, if you want."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare trembled but calmed down, as did Ren. "O-OK." she said quietly. "Its just...humans...scare me." Flare blushed hard. She had stayed with Alex the whole night and felt really bad about him getting shot, but at the same time felt allot of fear. She had braved her fear for him that one night but no doubt she would never want to have sex ever again after that experience. Ren did not look like she could walk at all, her sore weak body and broken leg making it hard for her to move at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)