Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"What?!" Alex blushed madly, "I'm not a pervert! I was uh... trying something new when I made him, that's all!" he said, "Besides, he's not a perv either, he's just like me! Focused, direct, and never loses track of his objetive!"

Mar's eyes started sparkling as he heard the mention about food "Oooh! Hotcakes? Swee- OWW!" he threw his head back as he hit his forehead against the hall's upper door frame, the frame suffering the most damage as it was all cracked and nearly broken now, while Mar only stumbled back slightly. "This place's too small..." he said, squinting his eyes to try look at his forehead, but he wasn't able, so he continued inside, this time paying some more attention.

Alex's eyes twitched "Okay, maybe I didn't make him so alike."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blinking as he heard Yoosei's offer and, complying with it, decided to lie down on his back while looking up behind him towards the cute vixen. "Well, can't go wrong with that. Go right ahead, cutie." He smiled, wagging his tail happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes and keeps smiling cutely. She then gently places her delicate paws on his lower back and massages it tenderly. "gee there you go making me blush again huh" she giggled and poked her tongue out playfully while wagging her tails around softly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Monia giggled seeing the big blue dragon trying to look at his forehead. she thought with her tail still wagging as she leaned forward to Mar's forehead and gave it a kiss. "There you go all better." she winked before jumping off his muscular arm and headed inside the dorm room.

Tia could only smile at Alex. "I dunno he's a little glumsy like someone else I know." she chuckled as they moved into her dorm behind Monia.

The dragoness quickly going into the small kitchen and started to pull pans to start making hotcakes. She hummed to herself as she made us of her claws and long blue tail to break eggs and stir batter swiftly.

Ivan was annoyed to say the least. He hadn't heard from Kaylin in a few hours and his other units had no such luck in find humans with fursonas. He pulled his PDA out and texted a message to the boss.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heheh, she's so cute, isn't she Big Blue?" Ereth asked with a chuckle, standing next to the large dragon as he watched Monia cook in the kitchen.

(Outside)

Kaytlin grumbled, seeing that three fursona had all gone in the same place, and there were still two other in the vicinity. She got out a PDA from her coat, and typed a message to Ivan. "There's too many of them. I need to get them alone if I wish to capture any." she typed to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mar was drooling as he dropped Alex, "And she can cook!" he said, his eyes narrowing as he walked like a zombie towards the kitchen, but bumped his forehead onto the door's upper frame yet again. "OWW! SONUVA!" he growled out loud, punching the frame down, creating a gap for nearly a twelve feet tall person to easily go through. With a smile and a flex of his fist, Mar went in happily.

Alex exchanged looks with Tia "Uh... I don't punch walls down." The boy said defensively, with a nevous smile.

(????)

Ivan's reply was a simple message: "We have received the subject you sent us according to plan. It seems the best allocated place for recruitment would be for that college's surroundings. Make sure to start tracking I.P. adresses for the forum links I've sent you. Discerning the locations of the rooms using the tracker on your PDA should be no problem then. Get to work."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You're a hybrid, but you ain't a freak." Prowl stated, placing his paws on Nothus' shoulders. "There are Chimera-Furs out there WAY more far-out lookin' than you do. Heck, lookin' good!" He said cheerily, giving the hybrid a thumbs-up. He looked down on his own shirt from the copy house, red, and tight ('Sandy' is a lot more slender than he is) enough to emphasize his muscular physique, his pectorals and six-pack stood out for the world to see... if only those college girls could see him. He notices the tag that read 'Sandy Dharke' above his right chest and quickly rips it off, pocketing it. He didn't mind that it made a small hole.

"Your Creator's a genius," He said, "What I wouldn't give to have a different creator..." He looked at Ray and immediately seemed ticked off.

The teenager in question, was in front of Mika. He was bent over, face right in front of her breasts. "Intriguing. You have breasts."

"BASTARD!!" Prowl growled humorously and lunged for Ray, tackling him down on the ground. He made a fist and ground his knuckle against Ray's forehead. "SAY UNCLE!"

"AHH!! HOLY- OW!! OWWW!! YAAAHH!!" Ray squirmed, it looked hellishly funny to those who couldn't see a 6'5 bipedal coyote giving him a forehead noogie.

"Say uncle!" Prowl commanded, grinning, almost as if he had seen way too many bondage films.

"Uncle! Uncle!" Ray yelled, his eternal grin never leaving his face, he was laughing.

Prowl got up. "There, now don't do shit like that again!" He scolded as Ray got up and rubbed his forehead, snickering.

"Nothing to see here folks, I just had a mild seizure!" Ray called at the other college students that had been staring at him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Monia jumped and turn around to see the blue dragon make a minor fix to the frame. "Now now be a good dragon I'm almost done." she winked turning back as she finished the hotcakes making two plates one for Ereth and one for Mar. Her tail wagged as she wondered why Mar seemed to be so familar to him. He was quite a dragon, but she couldn't shake that feeling that her path crossed 'Big Blue'.

Tia placed her hand on Alex's chest to get his attention. "I think I'm okay." However he mind wandered as to what or who killed Gary at the school. A cold shiver passed through her as she got to her feet and went into the kitchen to help Monia.

Ivan looked at his PDA getting the message from Kaylin. He typed. |
Then turned to the message from his boss and his face went to an annoyed one. "When is this bastard ever going to get his hands dirty..." He typed his message back to Quest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(College Grounds)

Mika stucks out tongue playfully from Ray's random acts before he've been punched by Prowl. "There there. I guess you didn't meet any female with breasts before, Ray." She stated as loking up to the shy which slowly turns orange-reddish. "It's almost turn dark. Anyone feel hungry? We can have a picnic on the rooftop of my apartment. How's that sound?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[College Grounds]

"Actually, after all this time of us being schoolmates, I only just noticed them." Ray said. "I don't really relate with anyone, heck, this is the most social interaction I've ever had." He admitted.

"Maybe if ya' weren't such a freak." Prowl suggested rhetorically.

"Maybe I can't help it." Ray shot back, the grin never leaving his face.

"Then maybe ya' ought to!" Prowl said.

"Maybe I don't want to! If no one wants to associate with me for who I am, then I'd rather not associate myself with them either." Ray stated harshly.

"Oh COME ON, look at you! You're just some other teenager who thinks its cool to be non-conformist! You're nothin' but a punk influenced by anarchy!" Prowl pointed out sharply.

Ray grit his teeth as he grinned. He hated to admit it... but Prowler was dead on. "Or I could just really be anarchistic."

"There is no or Ray." Prowl crossed his arms. "Get off your high horse and TRY to fit in."

"I did. It didn't work." Ray replied dully.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers