Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
From behind the man, Alex saw a figure come out, a figure called Z. Alex held his hands up and gulped, keeping a scared look. "Please, just....relax. Look, nothing in my hand...I'm not going to fight," Alex said. "Now lets try to be rational...please." Z saw Alex stalling and readied herself, waiting to strike when the time was right.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Rational?!" th man said in outrage. "Rational? You dont have enough sluts to replace my fucking crew!" He painfully moved the gun around inside of Ren and she cried out softly once more, her eyes still glassy, her chest heaving as she took on heavy breaths. She was not in good condition, and by the way she kept her left foot off the ground it seemed that he had broken that to. "Please..." She murmured. She could not speak any more and the man licked up her body and into her mouth frenching her, his thumb on the trigger, his eyes on Alex. "Sorru but she is my slut now." He said as he pulled away, a trail of saliva stretching from his mouth to Ren's, which he licked up. "Let me leave with her and you can keep your other slut and I will even let this slut right here live." He pulled her head back by the fur on her head and licked her neck, dragging his tongue up and down her throat, making her whimper helplessly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You have the guts to aim your gun at her, a pregnant Digimon, but what about me? I love her, and I cannot let you leave with her. If you do...please. Shoot me," Alex requested, looking at the ground. Z readied herself, if the man took the bait and aimed his gun at Alex, Z would jump to attack the fat man, and if he didn't, then she would just follow and wait within the shadows to kill this fat bastard.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The fat man laughed and said "You think she is worth your life? Really? Your as dumb a shit as I have ever met." He laughed again and nearly dropped poor Ren as he painfully twisted her nipple, making her moan and whimper, a red feverish blush appearing on her face. "Alex..." She moaned. "Help..""Shut up bitch!" He twisted harder and she screamed a little, though not loudly. He laughed and then looked back at Alex. "But if you insist...then I guess I will just keep both sluts!" He slid the gun out of Ren's abused pussy and pointed it at Alex. "So long." He said as he began to squeeze the trigger.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Z jumped at the man and instantly attacked his unguarded back with her teeth and claws, intending to kill. The bullet fired at Alex, who tried to dodge it, but still got his at his waist falling to the ground with a bleeding injury. "Help her!" Alex ordered Flare, seeing Z attack the man and try to free Ren.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare tried, she really did, but she was still strapped to the giant metal star and there was a dildo in her ass which made it really hard to move. That and the weighted nipple clamps made her struggling to get free of the robes all to painful to do for long. Ren fell now that she was unsupported, hitting the ground with a weak grunt. She was sweating and whimpering, her eyes still as glassy and placid as ever. The Fat man through Z off after sustaining some injuries and ran out into the forest naked. They could give chase....but Alex and Ren needed medical attention, Ren especially since she could not even walk and seemed to be dazed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Z...get Flare out!" Alex ordered, his wound worsening slightly. Z nodded and used her teeth and claws to free Flare. "Flare, my bag...in the bushes, there. Get it if you can and bring it to me. It has some medicine," Alex said.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare nodded, pulling the large dildo from her ass, biting her lip through the pain before she left to get the bag. She soon came back with it, limping slightly. She then collapsed in front of Alex, only managing to get the bag to him before her own beating took full effect. Flare had broke ribs and her left arm was broken as well, her shoulder possibly dislocated.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex reached into the bag and pulled out two red potions. "Great," he whispered. "Z, give these to Ren and Flare. It should heal you two enough to walk and move. If you still have pains, I can take care of them back at the mansions. Now...drink up," he smiled a Z took the bottle careful an gave one to Flare and Ren, helping them drink it if they needed it. Alex meanwhile stared at Ren, praying for his child's safety.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren blinked a few times, but she still seemed in bad condition. "Al...ex?" she said weakly. Flare was getting up and was already at Ren's side. "Ren! Please be OK." She whimpered, holding her paw in her hand. "It hurts...my data...I dont know..." She was still breathing heavy. Alex needed to get back the mansion and stabilize her data.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)