Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"...This is bad," Alex said. He ran to his room, and pulled out a secret computer hidden into the wall. He found a silent alarm had went off and found a videofeed of the kidnapping. "Damn it! Z!" Alex ordered. Z ran over and looked as Alex wrote a note. "Here, give this to Angy if she wakes up. Lock the door, and keep an eye for anyone. If you have to, take Angy to my home in the Human World. She should be safe there," Alex said, running off. After grabbing a few weapons like guns, smoke bombs, tear gas grenades, and other weapons Alex looked at the videofeed to see which way the humans had gone.

"I'll be back soon," Alex said, running out of the mansion. With Angy pregnant she would be more of a hassle, so Z had to protect her. He found the trail and began running after it, moving with speed and stealth of a ninja.

((You don't mess with this guy's sluts!))
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(lol, I figured as much)

About two miles from the Mansion the kidnappers stopped to break. there were five of them, and three went into the wagon while two more kept look out. "Look at this, I still cant believe we scored sooo big in that last house!" One of the men said, looking Flare's young trembling body over with lustful eyes, his pants already coming off. "I know! This was awesome! Hey let me get some of that Poke ass, I like that shit." Said another one, he was stripping as well. "You guys can have fun with her, I personally like the fox. She so cute with her preg belly and the way she is so distressed." Said a fat man, he was naked already and lowering Ren to the floor. Ren cursed but they did not get through as a gag was secured to her mouth. "There there foxy." Said the man, gently stroking her furry face. "I will be real nice like to you if you behave, besides, I dont think that you can move much as you are." He smiled and undid the bonds on her legs lifting them up and positioning himself at her entrance. "By the way." He said just as Flare screamed as the brutality began. "By nice I mean I might keep you and you fine digi ass alive!" He thrust into her, his fat dick going all the way in all at once. Her eyes widened and she screamed. If Alex was within a quarter mile, all he needed to listen for was the desperate screaming coming from his two sluts as they were brutally beaten and fucked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hearing the screams, Alex soon found the camp. Seeing the two lookouts he grabbed a rock and threw it at the ground away from them, hopefully making go investigate it. If they did, Alex pulled out two daggers and two tentacles and moved behind them. Suddenly he stabbed the daggers into the back of their heads and used his tentacles to muffle their voices if they screamed, hopefully killing both. If he succeeded in killing them, he would drag their corpse into the bushes, out of site and mind.

((Sorry if I overstepped my boundaries))

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The guards fell just as easily as Alex had hopped, but suddenly there was a shrill cry that could only belong to Ren. She was being hurt, hurt badly. And soon Flare screamed just like her. It was getting worse and worse for them, Ren might even miscarriage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
If they hurt his child... Alex quickly ran to where they were and saw them men attacking HIS sluts. He hid in the bushes and began working a plan on saving them. He pulled out a smoke grenade and made a tentacle grab it and move to the far left, so they would think he was there if they saw him. He then got out two pistols, one in each hand as he threw the smoke grenade in, which would make the humans cough and blind them. As soon as he saw them then, he would charge in and shoot them, hopefully killing them. Of course this whole plan was still a big IF.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The grenade went off and the smoke flooded the wagon. But now the men clutched the sluts hard. The fat man smacked Ren hard across the face and yelled "What did you do slut?!" Shooting them would be dangerous with Flare and Ren so close. "Flare screamed as another man twisted her nipples hard and yelled in her face, Ren could only whimper, her condition getting worse.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Damn it," Alex whispered. Looks like it was plan B, he thought and grabbed a rock and threw it to the far right, to make them look that way, as another pair of tentacles helped put a gas mask on his face so the smoke wouldn't affect him. He then dashed out of the bushes with, army knives in his hands instead of the pistols. He moved to at least kill one of them as they were all hopefully distracted by the smoke and the sound of the rock,

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was lucky, he managed to kill both of the men raping Flare, but Suddenly there was a loud moan. The Fat man stood behind Ren, who he was holding up. He held a gun which he had shoved into her pussy. "One more move and she dies." He said plainly, hate clear in his eyes. Ren simply moaned and panted softly, her eyes placid, her body drenched in sweat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex held his hands up and slowly dropped both guns. "Let's calm down. You took my sluts first. I want both of them back. What do you want? Money? I can get you that? Other Digi or Poke sluts? I can go back to the real world, and get some, or even help you find them. All I want, are my two sluts back..."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You dumb fuck!" the fat man yelled, ramming the gun in farther into Ren's pussy, making her cry out as it sank to the trigger. "Replace my crew then! Replace my friends! You think you can just walk in here, kill my people and then negotiate your way out of this?!" Flare whimpered where she was. "Please Alex, master Alex. Save Ren." She begged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)