Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Unable to think of anything else she could do to help, Alexis started to fire her arrows towards Etimov's eyes while the demon was distracted by Vocatio's speed.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Damn" Soma said when he saw what little effect his arrow did "I need something else" He started looking around the cave searching for something to help him kill the demons "I got it! Ray, can you give me some of those explosive things you just throw?"
To see some of my artwork Click here
OOC: Yeah, DMX, Vocatio's speed is from years of being a messenger and continuous running. And, you kind of ignored the dagger Vocatio tossed at Hugen. =<

IC:

Vocatio shook with rage. "How DARE you!" he shouted, gripping his short sword even harder. "You killed little bird, and now you must die!" Vocatio rushed at the enemy in a zig-zag formation, moving from one side to the other. As he grew closer to Etimov, he drug his sword along the ground and caused dust and dirt to rise up in a huge cloud around the demon's head. When the cloud of dust cleared, Vocatio was nowhere to be found.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"They're only sparks, but you may have them all!" Ray called at him, and produced a few more wooden cartons of a two dozen 'eggs' each. Placing them on the plank he used to get away, he kicked it forward, sending the stack of three two-dozen eggs cartons at Soma. What could the Swordsman have in mind? In any case, he had to stay back where his wagon was. He would only get in the way if he tried to do anything else in his current condition.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: My bad, all the stuff you typed about being speedy from before kinda confused me. Shoulda paid a bit more attention. Sorry about the dagger, I thought you were fighting Etimov only.

IC:

As cool as collected as always, Etimov raised his claw in front of his face, clenching his fingers together as Alexia's arrows came by, all of them being catched in-between the demon's fingers, "Weak!" he growled, slapping the air with his claw, sending all the arrows back to the shooter.

Hugen on the other hand was having it less easy, he had been immobilized by the severed nerve on his wing, "Raaargh!" he grunted as the flashy explosions blinded him, "Gahhh!" he roared as Brandon's dagger pierced his left arm. The boar was stunned, there was no way for him to fight back, except for one meager fact: "DIE!" He shouted, stomping the floor with one of his mighty feet, making the base of the very mountain shake as the ground around him started to fissure and creak!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei gasped softly for air and sighed in relief once one of the demons was dead. She then meeped cutely and almost fell down on the ground once Hugen made the ground shake. "g-gosh... we have to stop that one" she muttered softly. she was a bit tired but they still had those two demons to deal with.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC (Haha, sorry for all the confusion!)

Daisy let out an exclaimation when a fissure began to spread out from Hugen's foot.

'Oh.. i gotta idea!' She murmured to herself, trying to keep her balance on the shaking earth. She dashed around the immobilised demon, and scanned the battlefield for one of the more muscular men. Brandon or Drake in particular, she thought to herself.

'Hey! Someone! Gimme a boost over here! Yoosei! You get over here too!' She hoped the others would be able to help her.

all i ever wanted was the world.

With animal-like agility, Brandon jumped from rock to rock, as the ground beneath his feet fissured and crumbled. Maul in hand, he swung it around, not aiming for the front of the demon's head, but the back, trying to deliver a death-blow, as he leapt up, landing alongside the boar-demon.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Using her elven reflexes, Alexis managed to duck below the arrows in time. She tried to think of a strategy to help the speedy warrior fight Etimov. Hmmm...I need something heavy to have an effect on that demon...maybe... Looking around the cavern, she noticed a somewhat unstable stalactite hanging above Etimov. She fired a few of her larger arrows towards the fracture in the rock. Soon, a large piece of rock fell down from above the demon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark nodded his head as he started to run over to Daisy, jumping over the fissures. "What do you want me to do?" Dark asked Daisy.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds