Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Awww...there there baby," Mai whispered, kissing Elva's cheek. "Mistress is here, cry all you want," Mai whispered as though he was a mother and Elva was her daughter, though that didn't stop her from fucking Elva's tight warm pussy fast, though not as hard as Silvia.

------------------

"You will learn," Axel said, taking the shattered piece of glass out of her mouth. "Now...let's try to....compromise," he smiled, letting her mouth, eyes, and head go from the spell. "I want a slut....and you want to die. All I want is a good fucks for the rest of my life, is that so much?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva continued to cry out in pain as she was painfully fucked in the ass. "M-Mistress..." she said between her sobs, hugging Mai tightly. "Will...will it always be like this?" she asked, on the verge of breaking down again. She wanted to be a good girl, she would do as she was asked and give them whatever they wanted...but she did not want to be treated like a bad girl when she did good things. "Please...mistress...Im a good...kitty...Ahhh!" She cried as she had her first orgasm, though she could hardly enjoy it with Silvia fucking her ass as she was. She held Mai tighter and cried into her shoulder once more. "Help..." She whispered.

----------

"Yes, when it involves me losing everything I am....You..I wanted to die when you where torturing me. And why? Because I do not enjoy it when you rape me?" She said this in a mixed tone of fear and anger. A little bit of Cassandra was showing through but she was not even close to recovering from her horrible experience with the monster. "I can...I can hardly move because of that thing...I wanted to die...I still do. You want to take my name, the last thing I have, the only thing that is mine and replace it with slut....I cant think of a worse fate." She shuddered and hugged her knees. "Please...You can already fuck me...just...dont take my name...my identity..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I know you're a good girl," Mai whispered kissing Elva's lips. "Just a little longer slut, you're doing great," Mai said, kissing Elva's lips and using her hand to rub her breast gently and affectionately as Silvia fucked her ass madly.

-----------

"...Fine, if you behave, you may keep your name as Queen Cassandra. On two conditions: 1. No suicide attempts and 2: You will do whatever I say and be my fucktoy. Do you accept this deal, Queen Cassandra?" he asked

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva cried out again but seemed to calm down a little as her breasts where rubbed and as she was shown affection. "Th-Thank you mistress." She moaned as she came for the third time, and then a fourth. She did not know Silvia's dildo was double ended and Elva feared that she just planed to fuck her to insanity. "Mistress...Mistress..." She moaned silently. "Please...I cant feel my insides..." She cried as Silvia thrust in as deep as she could go over and over.

------------
Cassandra shuddered at the use of her name but nodded. This was basically the arrangement they had before. She still hugged her knees to her chest and shuddered. She could still feel the tentacles moving around on her skin, torturing her mind and body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Just a little more, Elva," Mai said and continued her sweeter treatment to counter Silvia's harsher ones. This slut hadn't done anything wrong yet, so there was no reason for punishment in Mai's eyes. "Silvia, no need to be such a bitch to your bitch."

--------------

With a snap of his fingers, the beast disappeared and was gone. "See?" he said and with another spell Cassandra was healed of any pains and cleaned, looking as beautiful as ever. "I can be nice."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(The beast was actually there?? I just meant she could still feel it in her mind)

Cassandra shuddered but nodded. "So now what will you do with me? Do...So you want to fuck me now?" She doubted she could do it again. Her body felt like she had run a million miles against her will and she feared that if she came any more she would cum blood. The beast had done a number on her, she almost never wanted to orgasm ever again.

-----------

Silvia slowed down at those words and Elva whispered a grateful thank you. She moaned and came a fifth and sixth time and now seemed to be barely hanging on to consciousness. "Mistress...was I...good?" She asked before she went limp and closed her eyes, moaning softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I think it was...))

"No...I can tell fucking you now would just give me more stress. Get on the bed and rest. I will be meditating while you do," Axel said and walked over to a chair and sat down on it, closing his eyes.

-----------

"I think so, slut," Mai smiled, kissing her lips an licking her cheek. "Tell me Silvia, how was she? A good fuck?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good enough." Silvia said as she thrust one more time into her and pulled out. "I almost feel sorry for her. But a thrown stealer like her deserves no mercy." She stated as Elva slumped and began to fall backwards.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well I think its time to let her rest," Mai said, pulling out her dick. She then looked at Siliva and smiled, licking her lips. "What about you slut? Ready to go still?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"If the mistress wishes it." Silvia said with a sly smile. "But, what do we do about her? I mean, do you want to just leave her on the floor?" Silvia asked, seeing Elva shivering on the floor, curled up and whimpering. "Think I should fuck her one more time for warmth?" She asked cruelly as she lifted one of the Cat girls legs and raised it high, putting her dildo on her sore wet pussy. Elva just whimpered a little louder and turned her head away, offering no resistance.

---------

Cassandra did as she was told and, for once, was more then happy to. She weakly crawled under the covers and looked at Axle from within there warm embrace to see if he was really going to meditate. Once she was satisfied, her eye lids became heavy and closed and the exhausted fallen queen fell to sleep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)