Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"My dear you haven't seen anything yet," Alex laughed as he kissed her skin. He thrust into her faster now, spreading her pussy and going in deeper. "I can make you feel even better. Right now I am only fucking your pussy with my dick....imagine what I can do with all my tentacles?" Alex moaned as he thrust into her.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy moaned and shivered at the prospect. Chances are she would cum right away and in an instant if that happened, as well as feel loads of pain. "Ahhh...p-Please dont master...I think I-I am to...to..weak-Ohhh.." She moaned as she was fucked. Che kept her arms around him, hugging her breasts to his chest and bouncing up and down on his cock. She felt like cumming, she felt that she was close, very close. "Ohh...Master....I cant...I cant last much longer..." She moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Just hold on a bit more, Angy," Alex ordered and began bucking into her more, so he would soon cum. "Just hold on...and don't worry. I won't try using my tentacles to fuck you...not yet atleast," he moaned as he fucked her tight pussy.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Y-Yes master!" She moaned loudly, biting her lip and bracing herself. Her pussy tightened as she neared her climax and she laid back, her breasts free to bounce up and down as he fucked her young tight body. "Thats it!" She moaned. "I-I cant hold out any-AAAAHHHHHHHH!" She screamed in utter ecstasy as she came hard, her pussy tightening like a vice around Alex's cock. She arched her back as she screamed and she may never have looked as beautiful as she did then.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Seeing the wonderful beauty cry like that, made the human rapist grab her waist and began thrusting into her without mercy, going deeper and faster into the Digimon's pussy. He pulled closer into a passionate kiss and continued fucking her wildly.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy cried out again and again with each thrust. At first she could barely feel it, so lost in the rapture of her orgasm. But then, as it passed she began to feel the intense pleasure, and pain, of his insane fucking. She could not speak, she could barely breath. "Ahh! Ma-Ma-Mast-Ahhh!" Her scream was cut off by the kiss, which she was helpless to stop. This was starting to leave the realm of love making and entering rape. So far she could still understand how he could get carried away, but with each thrust she felt more pain and could only hope he would cum soon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With a loud moan, Alex's cum shot into her tight pussy and Alex relaxed, letting go of Angy. He sighed with a smile, but realized how much pain he just put Angy through. "Oh...my dear Angy, I'm sorry," Alex whispered, petting her head and removing his dick from her pussy, hooting some remnant of it on her pussy lips.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy just moaned and hugged him. "Its...Its OK master.." She said silently, her pussy still super sore. "Could you...Carry me to my bed?" she asked shyly. She did not think she could move her lower body at the moment. "And please....Master....check on Flare and the Renamon. They will need help adjusting to this and Renamons take the pregnancies hard."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course," Alex smiled, picking up the Digimon and holding her in his arms. He kissed her head and walked back to the mansion, his eyes turning to look over Angy's lovely body and walked back into the mansion and to Angy's room, opening it and gently dropping her onto the bed. "There, now I'm going to go see Ren and Flare. Rest up, love slut," he said, walking out.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy smiled and kissed him one last time before tucking herself cutely under the covers and closing her blue eyes. But the good feeling that may have had did not last long, because when Alex entered Ren's room, he found them both gone and a window broken open. At first it seemed they had escaped, but then Alex saw that the bed as horribly disheveled and the window was broken form the outside.

Half a mile away, four humans toasted to their catch. They had slave greymon pulling a large wagon. in the wagon where two tied up mons. Flare, who was gagged and tied a big metal star that spread her legs and arms, and Ren, who was tied up with rope, her hands behind her back, her tail tied to her neck and her legs tied to the roof, making her dangle several feet above the wagon floor as she bumped up and down on the rough road. Flare was scared out of her mind and they had already promised her a thorough raping, but Ren was far worse off. She was sweating badly and in allot of pain as her scrambled data and pregnant body suffered under the harsh treatment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)